WEST COAST HOME INSPECTIONS

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2006

Pryce Home Inspections

Pryce Home Inspections serves all of Ventura and Los Angeles counties. I am an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector who uses thermal imaging techniques to see what the naked eye can't. That means I can find water leaks, insulation problems, and faulty wiring that would be completely missed by another Inspector.

Offers by Pryce Home Inspections on Angi
Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com.

B. Berg Inspections

Serving All of L.A. County and Surrounding Areas. With B. Berg Inspections, you don't have to sacrifice quality for an affordable home inspection. Our quality, pricing, and exceptional service is our excellence that we provide to you. B. Berg Inspections has a history lasting over three decades of property inspecting in the industry throughout Southern California. Our business experience also includes the buying and selling of properties in this area for the same period of time. At B. Berg Inspections we have general contracting backgrounds as well. In addition to inspecting residential homes, we have performed many inspections in the areas of commercial, industrial, and multiple units. B. Berg Inspections has been schooled, and disciplined in a way that no other home inspection company has. The scope of our reports include the general condition of visible portions of primary buildings on the property, and information involving major visible deficiencies that exist on the date of the inspection. It is imperative to understand that B. Berg Inspections believes in the success of your transition and our company mantra is "we always have time for you." We also encourage that all the parties involved seek solutions that enable the transaction to be successful.

12/27/2006

The inspection took a couple of hours to complete and was THOROUGH. After completing the inspection, Shawn provided me with a link to a website where I could access the inspection results and share them with my Realtor, allowing us to negotiate completion of necessary repairs, thus saving me a nice chunk of money in the deal - the home inspection was probably the best decision I made prior to maki...

Description of Work
Prior to purchasing my first home, I needed a home inspection to ensure I was making a good decision and not buying a "lemon". Shawn walked me through the home inspection process, explaining the importance of having a home inspection prior to purchase, giving me more information than my Realtor.

Category home inspection

HOME INSPECTION SERVICES THROUGHOUT SOUTHERN CALIFORINA.