The Tick Tock Shop

With Angi since July 2013

D&B Services

You can contact us directly at 562 850 5541. We will get back to you as fast as possible. If you could provide us with pictures and a detailed description of what you need done, we can give you a fair estimate and provide you with a proper break down of each project you need done around your business or house. Thank you

05/27/2016

Description of Work
Fixed my wall clock. | |

03/10/2015

Ken McWilliams was great. He came and picked up my clocks with great care and knowledge. Took them away and brought them back at approximately the date they were scheduled to be finished in working order and they have been working since. I would highly recommend him. I used him again a few months later for two more clocks and they are also doing great.

Description of Work
Fixed two antique clocks.

01/13/2014

On the phone to make the appointment they were very helpful and knowledgeable. The technician was not only on time but a few minutes early. The tune up was done quickly and very well and all service was explained. They even left me a pamphlet regarding use and maintenance of my grandfather clock. I would definitely recommend them and use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used The Tick Tock Shop.

07/23/2013

It went really well. He has a passion for his job. He even investigated to see where my clock was made and how old it was. He took his time with fixing my clock.

Description of Work
Ken worked on my grandfather clock. The suspension spring was broken. Ken took the whole clock apart, cleaned it and then replaced the suspension spring

Repair & restoration of antique clocks & watches