THE CLICK SOURCE

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2005

Electronic Gadget Repair
Computer Sales
Computer Training

Founded by Sam Bartels, The Click Source has been in business for over 10 years. Providing excellent service and support in computer repair. In response to an ever-growing demand for PC/Mac repair/upgrades, Sam opened up a store-front computer repair business in North Hollywood under The Click Source name. The store provides not only a point for the community to seek repairs for their machines, but also serves as a center for the various projects and endeavors I would undertake. There are 5 employees that he manages at the shop. With their help, they managed to turn this business into a bustling 7-day a week operation with over 1000 clientele. Whether IT, hardware, or software related The Click Source is the source of all your computer needs....

D&B Services

You can contact us directly at 562 850 5541. We will get back to you as fast as possible. If you could provide us with pictures and a detailed description of what you need done, we can give you a fair estimate and provide you with a proper break down of each project you need done around your business or house. Thank you

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
Brews Roy construction inc

We are general contractor License companies, we Specialize and home remodel, renovations home services and more.

01/31/2013

He gets the hardware and software to work. He is very reliable. He knows what he's doing. I trust him completely. He can also set up your home entertainment system.

Description of Work
I use The Click Source for fixing many of my computers and programs.

Category computer repair

08/24/2005

MY COMPUTER WAS FLIPPING OUT, AND IT WOULDN'T STAY ON. I TOOK IT TO THEM, AND THEY CLEANED IT OUT. THEY WERE VERY QUICK. THEY LET ME MAKE PAYMENTS WHEN THEY USUALLY WOULDN'T DO THAT. THEY WERE REALLY, REALLY NICE PEOPLE. THEY'RE VERY COMPASSIONATE. THEY GAVE ME A COMPUTER WHEN MINE WAS BEING FIXED.

Description of Work
THEY OVERHAULED MY COMPUTER AND PUT NEW HARDWARE IN IT.

Category computer repair

computer repair, hardware upgrade, virus removal, data recovery, computer optimization, OS upgrades, OS downgrades, refurbished computer sales, custom computer builds, on-site troubleshooting, on-site tutoring, network setup, network optimization, multiple computer integration/sharing, cloud setup and synchronizing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal