Silver Stone & Tile Design

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2014

Stone and Tile Design Services, retail establishment for ceramic tile. ...

Sculptured Gardens Alive

In business since 1986 we have been creating custom landscapes tailored to each customer's needs and lifestyle. With special emphasis on climate appropriate gardens we have made vibrant plantings the focal point of our work. As a family owned and driven landscape company we keep our standards high in everything we do . We especially take pride in the close communication we maintain with our clients during the work and long after completion. A personally operated, tightly coordinated landscape company with four employees. We are licensed California contractors: C27-868753.

Green Republic Landscape Design Services

Green Republic Landscapes is an exceptional landscape designer/builders firm specializing in bringing our clients an outdoor construction experience. We dedicate ourselves to design and the installation of the naturalistic garden you have always dreamed of. We take pride in design, installation, work quality and deliver premium customer service. Our experienced and professional crew will help put your worries to rest by completing every job on time and making sure it is done right. We strive to make your project a pleasant experience from start to finish by paying close attention to the smallest details and by being accessible throughout the job so you constantly have peace of mind. We love what we do and have developed our unique design, installation and project management skills to bring you superior customer service. We can provide you with a range of services, including Garden Design and Installation, Planting, Landscape lighting, Irrigation, Flagstones, Pavers and many more highly quality services. We use only the finest quality materials, sound horticultural practices, and the latest technologies available, allowing us to provide you with a customized landscape plan that can then be installed.

Offers by Green Republic Landscape Design Services on Angi
Hye Turf Designs landscaping and kitchens

We Provide All Solutions under one roof! With nearly 17 years of experience serving customers in the valley, Hye Turf Designs, Inc., is the solution for all your LANDSCAPE and KITCHEN design needs. We take great pride in our professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service. We strive to develop a lasting relationships so that the next time service is needed, there will be no question on who to call. There is no project is to small or to big, all our designs DONE BY ME ((( HUTCH ))) Installations are done by true subcontractors under HYE TURF DESIGNS supervision, licensed and insured. Satisfaction guaranteed! I chose to work in this industry because I began my career working for several large companies, at which I realized the significant cost of landscaping and designing kitchens. Considering how expensive these were for homeowners, I decided to open up my own designing company to provide eco-friendly landscaping and kitchen design at a much lower price. I vowed to provide only the best customer service and care to keep my clients satisfied. We started in this industry in 2004. We describe our business as Rooted in the community. HOW DO YOU TREAT YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS? THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. WORKING WITH ALL THE RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION WORKING WITH LARGE COMMUNITIES ( H.O.A. ) WORKING WITH PET OWNERS AND KINDER GARDENS WORKING WITH SENIOR CITIZEN COMMUNITY

07/24/2017

Great! Patricia provided expert advice to help me decide on which tile to buy for my very specific needs. I'm very pleased with the tile and the finished product.

Description of Work
I purchased tile for my kitchen and bathrooms.

04/07/2016

Description of Work
Good selection of tile and easy to deal with.

01/25/2016

Patricia has a great range of tile and made it very hard to choose for our bathrooms and kitchen! She allowed us to take several, full-size samples home with us to test out in each location and was very accommodating and friendly. When it came to purchasing, the prices were very reasonable and we'd definitely go here again for tile/flooring if we have another project.

Description of Work
Provided bathroom floor tile, bathroom wall tile, kitchen floor tile, kitchen backsplash tile.

06/15/2015

Everything went great! I hope to use them in a few years in the kitchen and guest bath.

Description of Work
Patricia had lots of patience and helped me pick the right tile for my master bathroom. We chose porcelain floor and wall tiles to compliment each other as well as the appropriate edge pieces. I picked everything at the store and because her husbands company, C-BEK, was installing they were able to pick up all of the materials and bring them to the job site.

04/20/2015

We really enjoyed working with Patricia at Silver Stone & Tile. She helped us coordinate all our various tiles needed throughout our kitchen. Didn't try to make us buy the most expensive stuff they had, in fact she pointed out a cheaper tile that would look just as good. We highly recommend this company. We've used them for both our bathroom and kitchen remodels, and couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Sold us our tile for our kitchen remodel.

Tile, Stone, Porcelain, Glass Mosaic Sales