Ray's Handyman Services

CA
California: Contractors
01/01/1900

North Hollywood, CA 91606

We can take care of all of your handyman needs....

handyman (5)

09/15/2020

Hector was great. I for sure would use him again

Description of Work
switch on washing put in

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

01/20/2020

Ray has done a great job doing a wide array of home repair projects for me. He is much more than a handyman. He helped me remodel a kitchen, and bathroom with pro results, and his finish work is impeccable. Ray has also helped with some carpentry, painting, drywall, electrical, etc. There isn't much Ray can't do regarding most home repairs, and I will definitely continue to use his services when o...

Description of Work
Multiple handyman and construction jobs

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

01/20/2020

Ray has worked on my rental properties and my home since the 1980's He is neat, cleans up daily, paints, does electrical work, plumbing and is a great problem solver. He retro-fitted my rental house. He is pleasant and polite. I still depend on his great service when I need to call someone. Sincerely, Joanne Payne

Description of Work
alt phone:323-360-3281

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

01/20/2020

Ray was great. We had to match an existing door to the style of a 1940s home. Ray helped us find an old door. Paint and install it with hardware. Very pleased with his professionalism and price. Phenomenal work. Thanks Ray!

Description of Work
Installed a vintage door into a home.

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

01/20/2020

Perfect. Ray is super experienced, knowledgeable, and professional. He installed a door In my house where there was none before, and was able to make it match the style of the house perfectly.

Description of Work
Install door, other handyman jobs

Work Completed On 01/21/2020