Power Plumbing

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2011

Power Plumbing has over 25 years experience in providing top quality plumbing and remodeling for both commercial and residential sites, and we specialize in property management. Our office is open Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Emergency service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our fleet is radio dispatched so response time is fast....

Spotless Cleaning Systems

Family-owned and operated since 1997. COVID Disinfecting! We provide exceptional cleaning and restoration cause by water or fire. Being a family owned and operated local business, Spotless Cleaning Systems delivers unmatched personalized service you're sure to love. We make a sincere effort to connect with our clients and listen to their needs in order for us to devise tailored cleaning solutions which will provide them with the results they expect. What's more, we're committed to providing our clients with the best value for their money. We provide high quality service at very competitive rates. We believe that delivering premium results at budget friendly prices is among the major reasons that has kept our business going strong for two decades now.

Offers by Spotless Cleaning Systems on Angi
All American Window Cleaning

Family owned & operated. All American Window Cleaning & Gutter Cleaner Pros can come to your home or business and clean windows, inside and out, for a reasonable price. We also offer bundle packages for window cleaning, pressure washing the outside of your house, walkways, and gutter cleaning. We wear protective booties and use drop cloths to ensure your interiors are protected. Most importantly, we keep things simple, serve your needs and assure 100% satisfaction. Award winning. Please visit our websites for more information: https://allamerican-windowcleaning.com/ or https://guttercleanerpros.com/

Joey James Construction

We are an owner operated company specializing in remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, building decks and pergolas and garage conversions. We take pride in our jobs and our attention to detail. We believe communication is key in a job well done. We are small company with time to do the job right and we all have an eye toward detail and quality.

02/23/2019

Called on a Friday afternoon for a clogged kitchen sink. The person who answered the call was very courteous and called me back in minutes to let me know they would be at my place in 20min. Victor arrived as promised and took care of the clog in time for dinner. Will call on them again.

Description of Work
Clogged Kitchen Sink

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

09/05/2017

They are responsive, punctual, and reliable.

Description of Work
We have hired them several times for plumbing work on our condo.

Category plumbing

05/25/2016

Category plumbing

03/19/2015

My HOA uses them, so I hired them to do a simple replacement of 2 older angle stops and a P-trap on one of my master bathroom sinks. The technician, bluntly speaking, lied about the cost of the parts. They didn't give me an estimate on time. I asked for a breakdown of parts vs. labor, which they didn't provide. I was working from home at the time and busy, and I signed off on the estimate -- which...

Description of Work
They replaced 2 angle stops and a P-trap on one of my master bathroom sinks.

Category remodeling

Water heaters, garbage disposals, plumbing fixtures, copper piping, drain cleaning, underground leaks, hydro jetting, electronic leak detection & sewer video inspections.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check