PLATINUM AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2007

3.7

OWNER-OPERATED. STATE LICENSE: #834968. CERTIFIED "HERS" RATER #CC2004473....

Michael Howard Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning

MICAHEL HOWARD PLUMBING-ROOTER-HEATING-AIR CONDITIONING is a service company that is interested in repair before replacement. Any floor heater, gravity, wall, forced air heater can be repaired as long as it's safe. If replacement is the only option, we will give you options on what your home or business will have installed. We are honest and hard working and will have the repair cost writen before any work begins. We want to be in business for a long time.

RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers by RR Electric Heating & Air on Angi
Universal Heating And Air

AC repair AC installation Heating and cooling supply mini split install air ducts install and cleaning heater repair ductless system repair

09/14/2017

It did not go well. The service was poor, they did not respond to me. They did not have enough people working for them. Every time you would call you could not get a representative. You would have to leave a voice mail. The contractor called and could not get in touch with them. They had to send an email. It was poor, you just could not get a hold of them. I think they put one of the parts on wron...

Description of Work
They worked on my air conditioning and my air ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

05/28/2014

They are excellent. I've been using them for years They are punctual, responsive and professional. They get the job done and they are reasonably priced. Any time there has been a problem they have worked it out and I haven't had any problems.

Description of Work
I used Platinum Air Conditioning to fix our air conditioner compressor on the outside and they replaced the air filter. They also had to do some wiring.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/24/2013

He is a very kind and amazing man. I had some problems with another contractor that burned me really badly. He was promt and on time. He was very efficent and didn't take long to complete the job. Very reasonable and a good price. The main thing was that I was very stressed about the other guy but he helped ease my mind by taking care of everything.

Description of Work
He put in the A/C and ducting.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. AIR PURIFIERS & HUMIDIFIERS, DIAGNOSTICS, ACCESSORIES.