PINE TREE PAINTING

With Angi since May 2006

4.4

Keith Painting

Family owned and operated since 1953 residential and commercial painting company, specializing in interior/exterior painting, stucco repair, wood repair, drywall repair, and much more! Call us today to schedule a Free Estimate Alex (818)523-1258 or Daniel (818)523-6784

Berger's Painting

Berger's Painting welcomes you to experience a tradition of customer satisfaction that will exceed your expectations. Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle. We are known for our prompt service and superior attention to detail. From conception to completion we will work with you until the job is done. You can count on us to get the job done with quality that lasts. There are many reasons why you should choose J & B Painting, including our exclusive 3-year written guarantee against peeling and chipping as well as next day availability. We offer professional color consultation and free paint samples. Our goal is to provide quality work at a reasonable rates. We employ only experienced, professional painters and use only top of the line paints. Our “dedication to excellence” in addition to personal pride has been the key elements to our success and made us LA’s most referred painting company since 1981.

Offers by Berger's Painting on Angi
Cesar Torres Custom Painting

We are a locally owned and operated company with 30 + years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity, and stand behind our work. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential and commercial painting projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Call us for a free quote! (818) 626-1088

10/31/2014

Fantastic!! The house is 100 years old. It's a rental that needed complete renovation. Justin and his crew were great! Justin is very professional and efficient. He quickly gave me exact estimates for everything and his prices were very fair. The crew came on time each day. When floors and other projects were finally finished (by other companies), Justin quickly sent his crew back to complete the ...

Description of Work
Extensive re-plastering, painting, kitchen cabinet refinish, closet refinish, handman repairs.

Category interior painters

10/29/2014

Pine Tree Painting was terrific. Everything was topnotch. I highly recommend them. There were a number of different issues with my painting. The original was about $2100 but then I kept adding things and I ended up paying about $4000 for two bedrooms, two baths plus taking all the doors off kitchen cabinets and repainting them. I still feel like it was worth the money. They were always early and I...

Description of Work
I've used them about 10 years ago for my apartment and it wasn't for drywall, but it was to paint my entire condo. They painted my kitchen cabinet as well and drywall that I had put up. They actually repaired.

Category drywall,interior painters

09/21/2014

Everything went so smoothly - they were efficient, and neat and did a very good job. I would definitely hire them again and recommend the company to friends.

Description of Work
They painted the kitchen cabinets and replaced all of the hinges.

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

07/29/2014

It went badly. Pine Tree is overbooked yet they still take work. They were stressed, overwhelmed, and irritated with even having to do the job after acting happy to take the job and promising everything would go super smoothly, and that I'd be delighted by their work. It is very difficult to communicate with Pine Tree because there wasn't a single person on the crew that spoke workable English. Pi...

Description of Work
Paint exterior of house. Install exterior wall lighting. Paint entry way door and rear kitchen door.

Category interior painters

03/27/2014

We have been using them for years and I would give them highest ratings. I like the quality of work, the good price and easiness to schedule. They do it when they say they are going to do it, what more could you ask for. The last time it cost somewhere between $1500 and $2000. The pricing is good.

Description of Work
We use Pine Tree Painting for painting jobs. .

Category house painters,interior painters