PCMAC Tech

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2008

Computer Sales
Computer Training

We started as a mobile tech service, and then recently upgraded to a trendy store front in Toluca Lake CA. There are 6 techs A+ certified and Apple Certified or working on it. We fix PC's & Macs on site/off site and provide consulting services. We have a beautiful store front with excellent retail space. 15 car parking lot & several street spots. It has an amazing repair area w/sky lights, Internet, wired/w CAT5 & all the tools & software we could need to virtually fix every computer....

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
Goodberg Computer Services

Expert On-site service for home and business, PC & Mac. We Come To You. 323-656-2638: call us for same day service. We look forward to solving your technology problems. Very proud to have earned the Super Service Award!

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

07/31/2017

Blake Purdy handled both these service calls personally and did a first-rate job. He was prompt, highly focused and extremely experienced and competent as far as I can judge, plus was friendly and a true pleasure to work with. At $150 per hour for outside calls and $125 for in-shop, his routine service pricing is on the high side by comparison with the other computer techs I canvassed and have exp...

Description of Work
1. 7-4-2017: Set-up and initial configuration, in home, of Apple MacBook Pro laptop and related minor software and accessory hardware. ($225) 2. 7-10-2017: Set-up, in home, of Seagate external hard drive and minor adjustments to Apple laptop. ($150).

Category computer repair

[Member Name Removed], thanks for taking the time to write this very thoughtful and courteous review. I don't check Angie's list that often and just saw this. Thank you so much :) Blake

04/07/2016

They were very nice and professional, yet personable. They fixed my machine in the time they said they would, the price to fix was more than fair for the work they performed. They definitely understood that I wanted to update my machine to make it last a longer, and just did a great job. Very Happy, would use again and recommend them.

Description of Work
My computer was crashing when using a particular software. I had upgraded on my own to a newer operating system, but it was still not working. They gave my computer a complete tune up and upgraded to the newest system (El Capitan). They also defragged the machine, installed new software and cleaned out the dust and cat hair (important!).

03/13/2016

I called them to see if they could look at my Net Gear Ready NAS unit because I seemed to have problems with the power supply. They said come on over. I found a friendly group of smart technicians. They put it on the bench and confirmed a faulty power supply and would order the part. They called me the next day and said the part was in and the repair would be done end of day. I picked it up the ne...

Description of Work
Diagnosed and replaced the faulty power control in my NAS back up unit

12/03/2015

Gave me some great and free advice on how to fix my Lenovo Yoga with a broken screen. I will use them in the future.

06/12/2014

I was the entire IT department for our company and first of all found it refreshing to deal with someone who didn't treat me as they didn't hear a word a said after going down the list of diagnostics I had (and had not) done. The amount I paid was for 2 trips to my home and assessing a total of a total of 6 computers. (1 was a very quick question on part pricing). VERY competent and very worth the...

Description of Work
Diagnosed 2 PC's - both were deceased, showed me the burned out parts and in the process I learned I had purchased towers that had NO fans! They were several years old. Diagnosed and replaced a dying (and noisy) optical drive fan on my 27" iMac, attempted to replace a keyboard on an old Mac laptop that had sticking letters - when the replacement did not work he disconnected the old keyboard so I could use a USB keyboard without first beating on the laptop keys to stop the stuttering letters, and on top of that he subtracted the cost of the new keyboard I ordered from my bill. He also installed anti-virus software on the one remaining PC.

Category computer repair

Liquid damaged Macbook, iPad, iPod & iPhone Repair ~ Component Level Repairs. Mobile service, virus removal, AD removal, PC and MAC repair & service, home & office wireless, network installation and maintenance, network troubleshooting and configurations, hardware & software installations, installation & configuration of peripheral devices, upgrades and custom built systems, data back-up, data recovery, laptop repair, PC repair, mac repair, macbook repair, computer repair, ibook repair.

We sell everything the Apple Store sells including iPhone. We service what we sell, and we also repair PC's. All our items for re-sale are priced well below Apple retail!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal