Noho Plasma

4.2

TV Sales
TV Repair

Chris The Electrician

We are a Los Angeles and Santa Clarita full services electric company, family owned. We provide quality service. No job is too small, and all our work is guaranteed. And we are pet friendly (people too). New and upgrade electrical work for both residential and commercial needs. Install or replace ceiling fans, plugs, switches. Perimeter & landscape lighting, and flood lights. Smoke alarms, Jacuzzi power hookups, lamp repairs. Add down lighting to your rooms; upgrade to led lighting and save money on your electric bill. Electrical panel upgrades; surge protection (whole house); rewires, emergency backup generators, corrections for home inspections. General trouble-shooting. DBA: Chris the Electrican.

RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers by RR Electric Heating & Air on Angi
Electric Zone

Electric Zone prides itself on providing absolutely the highest quality Electrical and Lighting services in the entire Los Angeles Market. We are a family run business consisting of myself and 6 employees. We have been in business for 14 years. We offer free estimates for your electrical and lighting needs. MUST CALL FOR DETAILS.We guarantee you the absolute highest quality work at a very fair price! We offer 24 hour emergency service as well! Please call us today!

08/17/2013

We first used Mario to install our flat screen wall mount tv, he encountered a funky flaw with our older house (a window built into the wall we were mounting on) but was able to work around it, Everything looks clean and he was quick and professional. We brought him back to install a lighting fixture and mount, he sent a technician that was so nice, again able to problem solve old wiring and odd l...

Description of Work
Flat Screen wall mount and install lighting fixture.

Category lighting,home theater design

04/08/2013

AVOID AVOID AVOID! NoHo Plasma, run by Mario Marinero, was contracted to mount 3 flat screen televisions in the apartment of my parents-in-law. Two were flat mounts for the bedroom, the third was to be a swivel mount for the living room. The bedrooms worked out fine, but when they returned to do the living room they mounted the TV completely off-center using a giant, thick, hideously ugly piece of...

Description of Work
Wall mounting of flat screen TVs

04/12/2011

Excellent!

Description of Work
mount flat scree tv. Service was charged as estimated. Done in 1/2 hour. All wires hidden. Will use them again!

12/18/2010

See above.

Description of Work
Located NOHOPLAZSMA on Angie's list in morning. Spoke with Mario and he suggested a fix for my TV reception problem that I might fix. It didn't work. I called back and he agreed to come to the house in late afternoon the same day. He arrived with his assistants and solved the problem. Marion is pleasant, knowledgeable and a good trouble shooter. I will call Mario again if needed. His in-home service call charge ($75.00) is very reasonable.

11/16/2010

They did an unbelievable job. They called back to make sure everything was done right. I had made one change on them and they came out the next day and took care of it. Their prices were competitive and I am very pleased with their work and professionalism. I was very finicky and they stayed on task until I was satisfied. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed 2 big screen TVs, a sound system and a surveillance system.

Category home theater design

Plasma and LCD TV installation, stereo and home theater systems & TV repair.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa