Network Auto Body

Auto Body Work
Auto Glass
Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators

Full service auto body collision repair, restorations, paint and unibody frame measuring....

Omega Automotive

The independent automotive shop was established in 2001 by Carlos and Guille Menjivar and won the Super Service Award in 2013. Our company, Omega Automotive (formerly Omega Transmission), is in Northridge, CA. We offer honest and transparent car repair services to residents and businesses in the greater Los Angeles County area, blocks away from California State University at Northridge (CSUN), the Northridge Fashion Center, and just minutes from the 101, 118 and 405 Freeways. The Omega automotive family expanded in 2010 to include Northridge Body Shop, an auto body repair and collision facility. This affords Omega the opportunity to provide complete mechanical and body shop services for all passenger vehicles including cars, small trucks and vans with the capacity for up to 15 passengers. Today, the Omega family consists of seven employees including Carlos and Guille, two service writers and three technicians. The bi-lingual staff provides customers with personalized and friendly service. Most services can be done the same day and repairs are backed with a 24 month or 24,000-mile warranty. The Menjivars are ardent supporters of community events. Carlos donates his time to the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) and the Greater Van Nuys Rotary. Both are active in their church. Carlos is also a member of the North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce, Valley Business Professionals and Inside Track, while Guille is affiliated with the Woodland Hills Chamber Women’s Circle and the Women’s Professional Forum. Call Omega Automotive Repair today and discover a different kind of car repair facility, one where you get treated like family. *You can also make appointments online, through our website.

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi

09/19/2016

Thank you so much!

Description of Work
The customer service at this shop is absolutely outstanding! I spoke with Greg who answered all of my questions thoroughly. This auto body shop goes above and beyond.

Category

01/08/2016

Category

07/16/2013

Description of Work
This place was recommended to me by Toyota of Hollywood after my 2010 Prius was rear ended. These guys were fantastic!! -Especially Robert, who was communicative, supportive and helped me navigate the murky and unfamiliar waters of auto collision repair. To me, it seems these guys have mastered the art of running an honest business with an eye for detail and care for quality customer service. Network auto body has a couple of shops in LA and the valley, they've been in business for years so they know cars and how to repair them, especially the Prius, which can be a surprisingly fragile car. After a couple of weeks my Prius came back to me in perfect condition. I could not be happier with my whole experience!

Category auto body repair,auto painting,buffing & polishing

Thank you (deleted member name) for your great comments, we appreciate your business and we want you to feel that you can always count on NETWORK.

06/26/2013

I had previously used Blue Ribbon Carpet for this bedroom and went back when the carpet needed to be replaced due to a couple of rescue dogs with less than proper manners. Rich showed my wife and I a new pet stain resistant carpet which we liked for the color and feel. We opted for the double-sided sealed padding which had been used in the previous installation. A good thing as the padding didn't ...

Description of Work
Replaced badly stained carpet in one bedroom.

Category carpet cleaners

Auto body work, glass, inspections, mufflers, painting, radiators & repair.