National Arbor Service

North Hollywood, CA 91601

11/28/2017

gary A.

Still to be determined

Description of Work
Treatments for shot-bore pest

Category pest control, tree service

06/22/2017

KAREN W.

Getting information through a brief phone call about their process and costs was quite easy. While I did need to leave a message, my call was returned in a timely manner. My questions and concerns were treated with professionalism and patience. They arrived within the time frame I was given and made every effort to avoid spraying adjacent balconies (a concern expressed by unit owners). We were quite satisfied with this service and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
My HOA building has some olive trees that leave a mess when olives start dropping. For the past few years, we've had difficulty finding a company willing and able to treat those trees to inhibit the olive production. We needed them to spray to stop the olive production and to give us information about how to proceed with this challenge in the future.

05/24/2016

Richard P.

05/20/2016

Setha S.

Category pest control, tree service

12/15/2015

Roelina B.

Description of Work
National Arbor Service' contractor inspects and treats our trees at minimum annually, and more often as needed. We are pleased with the quality of the service and the results of the work.

06/25/2015

Marlene W.

Description of Work
I've used National Arbor Service for many years, most recently to spray my olive tree. They are courteous, prompt, and knowledgeable. I haven't shopped around so I cannot say whether their pricing is competitive (we were referred to them by an arborist and did not get other estimates), but we are happy with their services.

07/31/2012

Alaine M.

I called and left a detailed message emphasizing the urgency of my issue. He never responded.

Description of Work
Have a Japanese Maple infested with termites.

07/14/2011

Laura P.

No work done, but Craig was responsive and professional.

Description of Work
I was referred to National Arbor Service to advise whether a jacaranda tree in my backyard could be saved. I spoke to Craig on the phone and after asking me a lot of questions, he determined (what I already suspected) that the tree would not survive. Instead of charging me $125 to come out and confirm the tree was beyond help, he referred me to another arborist who actually removes trees (National Arbor Service does not removes trees, only tries to doctor diseased trees) and who could tell me whether the tree could be saved. I appreciated that he was forthright with me and saved me his consultation fee. Craig appeared very knowledgeable and I would use him in the future if I have a sick tree.

08/10/2010

Walter D.

See above

Description of Work
I called regarding problems some of my trees were having. Owner Craig asked me detailed questions and then told me that they are probably problems that will pass with the season and thus NO VISIT NEEDED, NO MONEY NEED BE SPENT! Such integrity is all too rare today. So often vendors recommend the most expensive (and profitable for them) services/products they have to offer.

10/10/2008

KAREN F.

They are reliable and come every year at the appropriate time.

Description of Work
I use National Arbor Service every year to spray my Olive Tree. They are very good and reliable. I recommend them.

09/05/2007

DAMON L.

I would say they are a top notch company and very much reliable. They did everything that they were supposed to do and with good quality. I consider them a good company to recommend.

Description of Work
National Arbor Service sprayed about 30 of our trees in a couple of hours. They used a non-toxic material.

07/30/2007

RALPH L.

I hired National Arbor Services to trim my Oak trees every two months. Let me tell you that they do excellent work. It important to me that they do a good job because I love trees. I trust them to trim them properly and they do. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They trim my Oak trees every two month located on my 1000 square foot front yard.

09/06/2006

RALPH L.

They spray "Seven" on the leaves to stop the beetles from killing the tree. Many of my neighbors' cherry tree have been dying, but my tree is still alive and well. They've also treated the tree by injecting msr into the base of the tree with protective gear on. I was happy with their professionalism.

Description of Work
They've treated my Carolina cherry tree that is 55 years old numerous times.

Category pest control

Barba Landscape & Design

All phases of landscaping from design to installation to maintenance. Locally Owner Operated by Jose Barba. No subs are used. Over 25 years of experience. Licensed/Insured/Bonded/Workman’s Compensation. May contact through email or call! Free estimates are offered for all of our services!

Offers by Barba Landscape & Design on Angi
    Moreno Landscaping

Moreno landscape and tree service Serving Los Angeles since 2000 providing : , tree trimming , lacing, crown reduction, topping, stump removal, palms trees trim and removal Landscape design, landscape maintenance, fertilizer,for plants, bushes,flowers and trees. Wood fences and gates. Harscape stone slate or brick patios and walkways , driveways, cement walls ect..... SPECIAL PRICE FOR SOD INSTALLATION PER SQUARE FEET

Offers by Moreno Landscaping  on Angi
    Pacific Exterminator

Locally owned and operated, we are based in Ventura County. Pacific Exterminator was built out of a desire to better serve our local community after gaining experience from larger regional pest control companies. Our service area includes: Ventura, Santa Paula, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Castaic, Camarillo, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Agoura Hills & San Fernando Valley.

Pest Control/Exterminating, Tree Service