National Arbor Service

With Angi since July 2007

Reyes Tree Service & Gardening

Reyes Tree Service is a locally owned family operated full tree service company with more than 25 years of experience serving the Los Angeles area. Our staff has the experience, equipment, and expertise to take care of all your tree service needs at reasonable rates. We specialize in residential, commercial tree Service, trimming, crown reduction, tree removal, stump grinding, brush clearance, Palm tree trimming and removal, complete landscaping and irrigation. We are licensed and insured. Lic# 967584

Rancho Tree Care

Rancho Tree Care, is your premier choice for Tree Service. We have provided high quality work and friendly customer service for years. Call today!

All About Trees

All About Trees is the top provider for all aspects of tree service - from pruning & shaping, reduction, removal & stump grinding, planting to landscaping, brush removal, yard cleanup. We offer quality service at a great price! Contractors license # 680369. We are fully insured with workers compensation and general liability coverage. We appreciate our customers very much and do everything possible to ensure a relationship that lasts for years to come. Please give us a chance and call today!

11/28/2017

Still to be determined

Description of Work
Treatments for shot-bore pest

Category pest control,tree service

06/22/2017

Getting information through a brief phone call about their process and costs was quite easy. While I did need to leave a message, my call was returned in a timely manner. My questions and concerns were treated with professionalism and patience. They arrived within the time frame I was given and made every effort to avoid spraying adjacent balconies (a concern expressed by unit owners). We were qui...

Description of Work
My HOA building has some olive trees that leave a mess when olives start dropping. For the past few years, we've had difficulty finding a company willing and able to treat those trees to inhibit the olive production. We needed them to spray to stop the olive production and to give us information about how to proceed with this challenge in the future.

05/24/2016

05/20/2016

Category pest control,tree service

07/31/2012

I called and left a detailed message emphasizing the urgency of my issue. He never responded.

Description of Work
Have a Japanese Maple infested with termites.

Pest Control/Exterminating, Tree Service