Mark D Freedman Construction

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2009

General Contracting in all its forms. Accept Credit cards....

Mike Guttman Design & Construction

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

Hi- Builders Group

At Hi-Builders Group, our goal is to help homeowners bring their dream home to fruition. Our team offers personalized services to ensure that our clients are accommodated on every level. Our managers, client service experts, designers, and builders are topnotch industry professionals that pay strict attention to detail when servicing clients. Hi-Builders Group are committed to leading the maintenance and remodeling industry by providing services you can rely on, and pure client satisfaction. Our objective is for every homeowner to feel at ease throughout the entire process as we go above and beyond to obtain your stamp of approval.

Platinum Realty & Construction Inc

Specializing in remodels, hardscaping and painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Platinum Realty & Construction Inc on Angi

08/18/2014

Description of Work
We got a permit to insulate and dry wall our garage. All of it is almost completed in the time we had allotted. It will be signed off this Friday.

07/31/2012

I deal with alot of vendors in my business....not construction but the concepts translate...he is a good contractor. - He bid the job clearly and stuck to the bid- Attention to detail, really taking time to make sure the finished job looked as good as possible, rather than just getting the work done as quickly as possible.- Did all the little things I wouldn't think to ask about...flashing that I ...

Description of Work
Mark installed siding on two parts of my house, installed a new window, replaced drywall in one room.

04/21/2012

Mark was remodeling, or shall I say "gutting", a home next door to us when I introduced myself and explained the situation. The home we were in escrow on at the time needed work, and the city had cited it for zoning and code violations. He mentioned he had experience in the Mt. Washington area with hillside construction, so I asked him to come do an estimate. Through his inspections and expertise,...

Description of Work
Mark provided me with a detailed written estimate for repairs on a home I was in excrow on. He came to the house on time, did a very thorough walk through and inspection, and talked to us about needed repairs. He then provided us with a written report within a day or two.

Category home builders

11/29/2010

It has been nearly two weeks and I have yet to hear back from, seems very unrpofessional.

Description of Work
I left them a voicemail and gave my name and number and have not heard anything back.

Category remodeling

If the above person would like to call me back I would be glad to respond. I don't seem to have gotten her message.

10/26/2009

Mark did a terrific job. It took a little longer than anticipated, largely because he was so meticulous in working with the material, which is very dense and difficult. The results are fantastic, though. The deck and benches almost look like Japanese cabinetry. I also had him replace a gate, which came out beautifully, too.

Description of Work
Remove two termite-infested decks and completely rebuild them from ipe wood, with built-in benches

Category remodeling

Remodels, additions, custom decks & historical renovations. All general contracting services including hardscape, landscape, pools,etc. Proficient at dealing with Variance and Permit issues in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pasadena, Glendale

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal