Mailbox Toluca Lake

Notary
Mailing Service
Delivery Service
Gifts

Kramertime Inc. dba Mailbox Toluca Lake...

White Horse Moving Company

Good old fashioned service, Your satisfaction is our priority. Visit http://www.whitehorsemoving.com to enter your information for a quote!

Offers by White Horse Moving Company on Angi
EZ Moving in LA

EZ Moving in LA is the team of professionals. Each team member have over 5 years of experience. Our main goal is to do job fast, without damages. My team never cut the edges, we do everything in a right way! Upon customer request prof of insurance can be provided.

09/29/2014

I have been a customer of this business for over 20 years (and three previous owners) and I have always been very happy with the service received. Jonathan, the current owner, and his staff are always very friendly and helpful. Jonathan has also upgraded the business to include a gift shop along with the mailbox/notary business. Both my wife and I have purchased several items from the shop and we ...

Description of Work
Mailbox Toluca Lake provides basic mailbox services (mailboxes, shipping, packaging), notary public services, and gift shop. I have used all their services over the years.

05/06/2013

Overall this was a good experience. Mr. Kramer understood our needs from the first phone call, and arrived on time for our appointment. His manner was relaxed yet professional.

Description of Work
This Mobile Notary Service was very good. Jonathan Kramer was prompt, friendly, and helpful. All documents were professionally notarized thoroughly, and quickly. We would definitely use this service again.

07/26/2012

This place has been great. The workers are extremely friendly. They work very quickly and accurately, and they are very well priced. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I have used Mailbox Taluca Lake about 4 or 5 times over the last few weeks for notary services.

Category notary services

Notary / Mobile Notary, FedEx Express Overnight, FedEx Ground Services and Fedex Drop-Off Location, US Postal Service, Packing and Shipping, Mailbox Rentals.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal