Maid To Clean

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2010

4.1

We have 15 years of experience in housecleaning. We do general housecleaning for apartments as well as houses. We do general cleaning and also deep cleaning. We clean floors, appliances, bathrooms, fans, surfaces, windows. We are very detailed oriented and will move furniture ( as long it is not heavy) to clean the hardest spots.We also do office cleaning too. We are pet-friendly...

Spotless Cleaning Systems

Family-owned and operated since 1997. COVID Disinfecting! We provide exceptional cleaning and restoration cause by water or fire. Being a family owned and operated local business, Spotless Cleaning Systems delivers unmatched personalized service you're sure to love. We make a sincere effort to connect with our clients and listen to their needs in order for us to devise tailored cleaning solutions which will provide them with the results they expect. What's more, we're committed to providing our clients with the best value for their money. We provide high quality service at very competitive rates. We believe that delivering premium results at budget friendly prices is among the major reasons that has kept our business going strong for two decades now.

Offers by Spotless Cleaning Systems on Angi
Handy House Cleaning

Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning

Over 20 years of experience in carpet and tile cleaning. We offer quality cleaning services to homes and business including pressure washing, window and area rug cleaning at affordable rates. Call us today to discuss your needs!

05/14/2015

Description of Work
Horrible, I had to re-clean everything. They also NEVER show up on time if they show up at all, always asking to reschedule.

09/23/2014

Mariana did a job that was above and beyond! She cleaned my condo like it had never been cleaned before. Even though she was cleaning it for the first time and had extra work to do, she did not charge extra (though I happily gave her more based on the amazing job she did). I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a thorough non-industrial style housecleaning.

Description of Work
Mariana and her assistant cleaned my condo, including vacuuming, dusting, polishing, scrubbing and generally cleaning every square inch.

06/03/2013

Extremely well. Mariana and her crew went above and beyond the list of work I had them to do. They even cleaned the ashes out of our fireplace! Everything was done thoroughly and in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this cleaning service to anybody.

Description of Work
Performed a general cleaning of a 1900 sf 4 br 2.5 bath house.

08/22/2011

In addition to the few things described above, I later found out that they had wiped none of the cabinet door surfaces (some of which had obvious spills on them), and in the laundry room they had just swept and mopped the floor space with easy access. There was heavy build up of dust and dog hair left behind the machines and under the utility sink - all of which could've been cleaned without movin...

Description of Work
I hired Maid To Clean to do basic, but thorough house cleaning, in a 930 sq ft house, all laminate floors. I've never hired somebody to clean my house before, but since I'm almost 9 months pregnant I just thought it would be worth it instead of trying to do it all myself. So I was pretty excited about it, and really wanted to find somebody who could come and tidy up once a month or so. Miriana (the owner, I assume) came over a couple of days in advance to go over what I wanted done, and I clearly went over with her that I basically mostly needed all the floors, bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, and the blinds thoroughly cleaned, and all the built up grime and dirt removed all over the house. She said they would also clean all the baseboards, and behind all the furniture that they were able to move. I wanted no dishes or no laundry done. I did also ask them to clean the fridge on the day she and her crew actually came to clean. She said it would take about 2 hours, and we left the house when the crew of Miriana and 2 other ladies showed up. When we got back she asked me to walk through the house and inspect it. I noticed right away that a lot of the things that we had discussed had not been done: some baseboards were still dusty, a shelf in the kitchen I had specifically pointed out was still dirty, nobody had obviously moved my daughters toy box and play kitchen or some boxes of books to clean behind, and the floor around the dining table had stains on it. Miriana was really cool about all this, and cleaned everything I pointed out right away, but her 2 assistants seemed annoyed that they still had to do more work. I had left my dogs locked away in the backyard, but I guess one of the ladies had opened the door and one of the dogs had come into the house while they were cleaning (which didn't seems to be a problem per se), and Miriana tried to blame the stains on the floor on the dog, which simply wasn't true (they were juice stains). Not a big deal, but I just didn't want to hear any excuses as to why the house wasn't cleaned. I think 2 hours and 3 people cleaning a small house should've produce much better results. I realized this was not the quality of work I had expected so I didn't want to snoop around to find more unfinished work. I just let them go and decided to find another company in the future.

01/28/2011

Didn't miss a thing. Very thorough. Have used this service before. Always very happy with their quality. Not to mention their happy relaxed attitude. Would recommend without hesitation.

Description of Work
Cleaned three bedroom, three bath house, kitchen.

Category house cleaning

We do general housecleaning for apartments as well as houses. Deep cleaning and general cleaning.

Windows that are outside