local doors and locks

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2017

6523 whitsett ave

North Hollywood, CA 91606

Local Doors & Locks is a leading provider of garage door services in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. We feature full scale services for garage door repair, garage door opening, new garage door and replacement, spring replacement, off track garage doors back, door service and maintenance, keyless entry locks, lock replacement, high security locks gates , fances and much more...

01/25/2018

MITCHELL K.

This was a bad experience. I guess installing security locks is complicated because this company does not think it through. They ordered the wrong equipment and because I gave them a deposit I was stuck. I either had to pay an additional $600 or they would not give me my money back. And they have anger issues as well. If you tell them that something is not correct they lash out. I can't even go into all the small details that would explain why I don't recommend them. But even after the manufacturer explained that the lock was not coded correctly and needed to be reset they would not fix the problem. Today, I was motivated to write this review because I learned they install a cheaper version of the Ring Doorbell than they promised and worse, installed it incorrectly so that I could not add accessories to it. Overall, a nightmare.

Description of Work
Needed security door lock with keypad installed on two gates and doorbell camera.

Category camera repair, fencing, locksmith, home security systems, doors

09/05/2017

Demetrius C.

He did a good job. He came, looked at it, he said he had to come back because he had to get a heavy duty spring that I needed. He came right back though. He did what he said he was gonna do. He came back I was surprised. Everybody said the same about the price. He did his job. He did what he got paid to do, real simple. I like his integrity, the price was perfect, honest about the price, and his neatness. He wasn't all sweaty and stinky.

Description of Work
The spring broke on the garage door. He came down, installed the spring, and left.

Category garage doors

07/20/2017

Moran N.

I purchased a new house and the garage door looked like the original from when the house was built (over 60 years old). Eddy one of their employees, met me on a Saturday afternoon. He did a complete assessment and we ended up replacing the garage door The beauty of it was that he was able to do the entire replacement the same week. During the installation process, he kept me informed as to what he was doing and educated me on garage door mechanics. He was courteous, personable, professional and competent. Eddy is an incredible employee, and a great guy. I was 100% satisfied with the entire experience. I would not hesitate to use Local Doors & Locks

Description of Work
Garage Door

Category garage doors

07/19/2017

Jessica H.

Eddy arrived on time was courteous and professional installed 3 doors in good time and picked up after he was done with the other coworker. He did not try to upsell me on anything. Was very respectful to us and we are very happy with the outcome. Thank you Eddy !!! Highly recommended !!!

Description of Work
The whole process of getting my doors installed was a pleasant experience.

Category fencing, garage doors, home security systems, doors, driveway gates

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Adar Garage Doors and Gates

We specialize in garage motor repair, installing garage motor, gate intercom, gate repair/welding, intercom service, intercom installation, access control and much more.

Isaac's Ironworks Inc

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining.

- Garage Door Repair - Garage Door Installation - Broken Garage Door Springs - Garage Doors Off Track - New Garage Doors - Garage Door Opening Service - Overhead Garage Doors - Automatic Garage Doors - Noisy Garage Door Repair - Specialty Garage Doors - Garage Door Openers - Garage Door Service & Maintenance - Locksmith - Lock Replacement - Keyless Entry - High Security Locks - Door Systems