LifeStyle Cleaning Co

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2009

6016 Whitsett Ave Ste 4

North Hollywood, CA 91606

LifeStyle Cleaning Co provides Carpet Cleaning Services in Los Angeles County and Orange County areas. We offer Vinyl Floor Stripping and Waxing, Tile and Grout Cleaning Services, Wood Floor Refinishing, Air Ducts, Upholstery, Area Rugs and Mattress Cleaning.

09/06/2017

David C.

Terrific experience. Booked the appointment online and got a prompt follow up to schedule. Throughout Dylan provided excellent, quick communication. He arrived exactly on time, listened to what I wanted done and did a top-notch job - the floors look great!

Description of Work
I had our kitchen and laundry room vinyl tile floors stripped, cleaned and re-waxed.

Category floor cleaning

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

09/24/2015

Marilyn J.

They were great.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you! Please call again sometime and check out some great coupons on our website.

12/14/2010

Andrea C.

My area rug was smelly from pet urine stains. I contacted Dylan Ziv via Angie's List email contact and his website. He both called me back and emailed me an estimate the very next morning. I scheduled for the following day. He gave me an hour window and called at about the 45 min mark to say that he would be a little late. He arrived 15 minutes past the window he had given me, but came in with his assistant, got right to work, did a thorough cleaning of the rug and had my cleaning completed within 30 minutes...super fast! I appreciated that he got done in time so that I could still move on to my next engagement in the day and not be late. The rug looks and smells terrific. Left outside on the balcony to dry and it was ready to lay back down by the time I got home a few hours later. Dylan and his partner were efficient, professional, and friendly. I will keep them on my list for future upholstery cleaning needs!

Description of Work
46"x68" Area Rug cleaned, deodorized, and sanitized. Shaggy rug texture, required "professional cleaning only."

Category upholstery cleaning

It was great being of service to you!

08/24/2010

Victoria G.

They understood the problem and had someone at my house with literally 2 hours. Quick, efficient, no nonsense, honest. They got out a stain that I had no hopes of eliminating myself. Charged substantially less than other companies contacted.

Description of Work
Clean carpet and sofa that had not been cleaned in years (and on which dogs and cats both had periodically sat and slept and walked and .....). Emergency same day job needed - husband's out of town client announced the night before that he was flying in and staying the night with us.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

It was great to be of service! Let me know if I can assist in the future.

04/13/2010

PAT M.

My couch had pet urine stains on it. The couch's grey micro-fiber looked great after cleaning/deodorizing and it all smelled good. Without prompting I did ask him to clean another rug which he did very well also. He showed his professionalism by suggesting we take it outside to dry- which was done. And then we had him do the carpet around the couch- he suggested it because he detected urine stains- and he did another fine job with equipment that didn't weaken the carpet-(no rotating brushes). I saw the dirty water afterwards and was very glad we called him. His demeanor was respectful and non-intrusive, efficient and polite. The price was established early on- confirmed in my email, with a surcharge for travel. The additional cleaning of a rug and a carpet was reasonable, I thought. I liked his web page, very professional: www.zivclean.biz

Description of Work
I had a 5 seat couch with pet stains on it. It was freaking us out. That was the original work request. But he did more at our request after he arrived. We had a 9' by 6' wool rug with pet stains that we thought were hopeless. I had planned to replace it. And a carpet that probably smelled more than we care to admit. All of this was cleaned, and deoderized. Ziv arrived on time with his equipment and knew just what to do. He never strong-armed us into more or less work.

06/29/2009

Dierdra E.

It went very well, especially the cleaner who came was very friendly and polite. He was punctual and did a great job. I was surprised to see the change in color of my furniture after he finished! I would definitely choose this company again and tell my friends about it.

Description of Work
I had two queen size mattresses that were steam cleaned and one couch that had stains in several places.

05/10/2009

Dierdra E.

I called Carpet Cleaning Perfect Solution first, to get an estimate. My carpet was pretty bad with stains in certain areas of heavy traffic. I also own a dog and cat. After I agreed to the estimate, we arranged a time suitable for me for the cleaning. He arrived on time and did a thourogh deep cleaning shampoo as well as an odor control and sanitizing treatment add-on, free of charge. I would definitely choose the Carpet Cleaning Perfect Solution again.

Description of Work
carpet shampoo, sanitization, odor removal and stain removal

Category carpet cleaners

The Magic Tile Company

The tile and grout leak proofing specialist. Call us today for cleaning , repair and shower pan leak service. All veterans get 15% off

2022 Super Service Award

Best Choice Carpet Care

Best choice carpet care has become a reliable name in carpet cleaning for thousands of homes, cleaning more than 1,000 homes daily in Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura and more than 1 billion square feet of carpets every year. Our carpet cleaners use an exclusive hot steam extraction cleaning process to provide deeper and more durable carpet cleaning combined with an ecological solution that is completely natural and safe for your children and pets. This means that you will get a healthier cleaning for you, your family and home

Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

If you're looking for comfort you can count on, you've found the right place! Whether you need service-and need it fast-or you're looking to replace or invest in new equipment for your home, Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating can help. Ask around... our name is well known and respected in because we care about impressing you so much that you'll want to call us next time and every time. Award-winning Air Conditioning & Heating Company including the Angie's List Super Service Award. Free estimates on replacement systems, new installations and duct cleaning/air purification. Servicing all major brands, makes and models for central and ductless/mini-split systems. Financing is available. Air-Tech is a participating HERO contractor.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattresses Cleaning, Sofa Cleaning, Couch Cleaning, Pet Odor Removal, Rugs Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Vinyl & Linoleum Striping & Waxing, Hard Floor Cleaning & Waxing, Housecleaning, & Maid Services.