LG BUILDERS

Founded 2008 •

7633 Varna Ave

North Hollywood, CA 91605

We are following the city guidelines for all construction sites.

Garage Conversion

Garage Conversion

home builder202091606
Comparing Contractor Bids for a Garage Conversion into an ADU The next step is to compare your contractors’ bids. Be careful not to just look at the price, but also carefully compare the scope of work. Bids can be very inconsistent among contractors. Let’s face it, when you meet with three different people, they may hear three different things (and maybe you even forgot to mention something in each case). But, that’s why it’s important to carefully review and compare all bids for consistency. In a perfect world, you’d have your own ‘master list’ of all the items that should be in the bid that you can use to compare all bids against. If any contractor’s bid is missing something or unclear, make sure they revise the bid so that you can review all your estimates ‘apples to apples’. Depending on your specific situation, you can expect your garage conversion bids to be in the $50,000-$100,000 range, including plans, materials, and garage conversion permits.

FREE estimates and 20% off any project for Angie's List members! We are licensed, bonded and insured, with workers compensation, a full service construction company. If you’ve been considering bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, a new roof, a room addition, or any other type of home renovation for your residence, you’ll want to turn to LG Builders. We’re a local, family-owned and operated home remodeling company with over 15 years of combined experience in the home improvement industry. As a full-service contractor, we can take care of everything from A to Z, eliminating the hassle of having to hire different specialists to complete your remodel. LG Builders is a licensed, bonded and insured remodeling company. We pride ourselves on a high level of performance and would appreciate the opportunity to remodel your highly valued home. We specialize in kitchen, bathroom, and living room remodeling. We have a flawless reputation from our many satisfied customers. General Contractors License: 1053333...

home remodeling (2)house painting (1)home builder (1)window replacement (1)electrician (1)door installation (1)

06/08/2020

Home Office

Description of Work
Leo and his team are fantastic to work with! Even though I had a small project (adding a window and door to a garage-to-office conversion) Leo and his team were extremely attentive and prompt, completing the work in just a couple of days at a fair price and with outstanding quality. I would love to work with them again on any future projects!

Category electrician,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

10/25/2019

Leo Gov is a real pro and his crew that painted and replaced siding were excellent from start to finish. Arrived everyday and finished within 3 days. I was delighted that they painted my security door, mailbox and even the # of my house. They gave me the best quote and thrilled I hired them. I will recommend them and definitely hire for other projects.

Description of Work
Replace rotted wood exterior frame and painted full exterior of house

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you! You’re an amazing person and it was great to do business with you!

10/18/2019

LG BUILDERS where should I begin? We shopped around in the early months of my pregnancy and I was beginning to feel as though I would never get my dream nursery in time for our new addition. But they came in like a fairy godmother and delivered. Above and beyond my expectations for our little princess!!!

Description of Work
Room Addition

Category remodeling,home builders

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

10/04/2019

Our new kitchen is exactly what we wanted, and we love it. The process is very easy. LG Builders sends you the actual contractor, Leo, to do the initial consult and get all the details for the estimate. Leo was very knowledgeable! He and Dylan, the project supervisor, were very responsive to our questions and they were meticulous about their work. They handled the job in good timing and took care ...

Description of Work
kitchen remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. You have a beautiful home and now a beautiful kitchen and we're so pleased to be a part of your journey and wish you the best.

10/04/2019

Remodeling Our experience with LG Builders, Inc. was extremely positive from start to finish. We did a complete remodel of our 3 Bedroom house and we added on 500 square feet. The result is stunning. It was extremely helpful that the architectural vision and the building are all under the same roof. Dylan oversaw the project. Leo is the contractor and license holder and was our initial contact. LG...

Description of Work
home remodeling

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

06/27/2019

LG Builders has been fantastic company to work with to remodel our complete garage conversion. From our fist contact, Leo and Dylan have been timely in their responses including the detailed timing plans tgat are kept up to date weekly, selections and pictures of progress and also texting and phone conversations as progress wad being made. Their attention to details in the administration part of t...

Description of Work
Garage remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

Thank you for your review! We're happy to see you're enjoying your new living space. It was great working with you!

06/18/2019

My kitchen was very outdated and probably the original kitchen from when my house was built in 1965. It was just terrible looking. I mean there was even paneling on the walls. I contacted LG Builders and they set someone over to my house to go over my kitchen and work with me to design a new kitchen. The kitchen in my house was gloomy looking and there wasn't much counter space. After working with...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

Review for LG BUILDERS - 7633 Varna Ave, North Hollywood, CA - 37947475

Thank you! We are excited to see to you're happy with the new Kitchen!

Full-service remodeling contractor. Licensed, bonded and insured company specializing in kitchen, bathroom, and living room remodeling. General Contractors License: 1053333

We do not do small repair work under $900.00