L.A. Expert Builders

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2016

General Remodeling

At L.A. Expert Builders we are here to make your home remodeling dreams come true. We are a full service design/build remodeling team that can take any room and transform it into a living space you will feel at home in. Whatever your style or taste in decor our skilled staff of designers and craftsmen will work with you to create an environment that is right for you. No matter how big or small the project, from an entire house remodel to a single room addition, we guarantee it will be a space you will falling love with! We're a Professional Home Remodeling Company that You Can Trust......

Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: http://www.rainguttercleaninglagunabeach.com. For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837.

Offers by Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning on Angi
Eco Grizzly

Eco Grizzly is a family owned company who believes that the client comes first. Responsibility, professionality, honesty, transparency and client satisfaction is in our top priority. We care for you and your family’s health. Our Family trained team of technicians uses their experience to ensure you get the result you thought after. Eco Grizzly is a proud supporter of the United states military as all our technicians are ex-military soldiers willing to give it all for your satisfaction. As a family owned company who cares about the community and neighborhood as they are a part of our own one. That’s why we decided as a family to give back. When you do business with Eco Grizzly your supporting each part of our community. 5% of our earning goes to donation of your choice, be a part of the change! Eco Grizzly Chimney Services works in LA County, Orange County, and Ventura County, we will come wherever you need us!

Offers by Eco Grizzly on Angi
JLC Landscaping Services INC

I am the owner and operator of a landscaping business. My name is jorge calderon license number #1077596. I services are monthly maintenance,new upgrades such as sod and plants new irrigation and repair of irrigation lines

01/19/2018

Very high level customer Service always on top of there game clean and professional .

Description of Work
Complete remodeling of my kitchen bathroom paint in and outside my house upgrade panel and replace my water heater

Category home remodeling

01/18/2018

i was very pleased with the service

Description of Work
in my house i did a complete renovation of my kitchen and guest bathroom

01/16/2018

It was the best service I have ever got. The crew was fast efficient and very experienced. They walked me through the process hand in hand. The job was done beautifully

Description of Work
I actually had to do a comppere remodeling of my house

01/15/2018

Couldn’t be happier. The owner and his crew are amazing. They where so responsive to my needs , came always on time and did everything as promised.

Description of Work
I needed to do a complete make over in my kitchen and update all my plumbing and electrical in the kitchen and dining area

11/16/2017

Excellent. Very smooth fast and efficient

Description of Work
I needed to renovate my shoes store

Category remodeling,wallpaper,home remodeling

Specializing in Bathroom Remodeling and Kitchen Remodeling as well as Front Yard Fence Room Addition Interior Paint, Staco, and Tile.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available