L.A. Expert Builders

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2016

11255 Vanowen St

North Hollywood, CA 91605

At L.A. Expert Builders we are here to make your home remodeling dreams come true. We are a full service design/build remodeling team that can take any room and transform it into a living space you will feel at home in. Whatever your style or taste in decor our skilled staff of designers and

06/15/2022

Jeff F.

I contacted several recommended contractors on my kitchen remodel and decided to go with the best quality-price ratio provided by LA Expert Builders. Nir and his team started this project on time and it was a true pleasure to work with them. Nir was very knowledgeable, communicative, honest and helpful. He and his team finished this remodeling project in a timely manner and final outcome s great. I really like my new kitchen! Thank you Nir and LA Expert Builders!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

06/08/2022

James G.

I went with LA Expert Builders on a complete remodel of my old kitchen. My kitchen was in a bad condition so Nir and his team didn't had easy task but they did excellent job and exceed my expectations. The outcome is brilliant and my new kitchen is beautiful and very functional. I can not recommend enough Nir and LA Expert Builders!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

05/31/2022

Robert B.

Very trustworthy contractor and I'm so glad that my friend recommended them to remodel my bathroom. Nir and his team did an awesome job, finished quick, on time and within budget, with no extra costs or hidden costs. The quality is second to none, in other words, my new bathroom is perfect!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

05/25/2022

Robert A.

I received 5 quotes on ADU Garage Conversion and the most acceptable offer came from LA Expert Builders and as they are very reputable company I decided to go with them. I knew this project is not a simple but LA Expert Builders team was well organized and everything went smooth and with no issues. The project was finished in a timely manner and I am completely satisfied with the outcome. The final product is excellent!

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

05/17/2022

Timothy R.

I received 5 quotes on my kitchen remodel and LA Expert Builders gave me unbeatable offer so it was an easy decision to go with them. Nir and his team showed up on time, were professional, quick, efficient and very honest. Nir was there for any help, available for a contact all the time and helped me to choose most suitable materials. He and his team finished this project in a timely manner and my new kitchen looks top notch!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

05/12/2022

John B.

I was looking for a reliable contractor on a room addition and after long searching I decided to go with Nir and LA Expert Builders. Not only they gave me competitive price, Nir completely understood what I wanted to do and he was available in most acceptable time. I worked with many contractors in the past and I can say that LA Expert Builders are one of the best I worked with, maybe the best. I am fully satisfied with the outcome and would continue to work with this company!

Description of Work
Room addition

05/05/2022

Philip B.

ADU Garage Conversion is not an easy task so I contacted several recommended contractors to see their offers. The best offer came from LA Expert Builders and at our first meeting Nir was extremely professional, knowledgeable and honest. The project started on scheduled date, went very smooth thanks to Nir and his great crew. They did everything as I requested and final product is excellent. I am fully satisfied with Nir and LA Expert Builders and would definitely work with them again!

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

04/27/2022

Richard R.

My experience with LA Expert Builders was awesome. I went with them on my bathroom remodel and they did a high quality work, did everything as I requested, as they promised and all that at very reasonable costs. Nir and his crew were great to work with, always on time, clean, polite and professional. I really like how my bathroom turned out, it's very beautiful! Thank you LA Expert Builders!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

04/25/2022

Timothy E.

I went with LA Expert Builders on a room addition and I am completely satisfied with everything this company did for me. Nir and his team were extremely professional, efficient and well organized. It was a big project but they made it easy and simple. And there were no any issues, the project was finished on time and final price was within estimate. The most important thing, final product is excellent and I would highly recommend LA Expert Builders!

Description of Work
Room addition

04/22/2022

Julie S.

I can't say enough great things about this contractor! Nir and his team from LA Expert Builders just finished complete remodel of my kitchen. I had special requests and they exceed my expectations. The project went perfectly smooth and project was finished on time and within budget. Nir was reachable all the time, he gave me great advices and answered to my questions. Thank you LA Expert Builders on a beautiful new kitchen you did for me!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

12/08/2021

David G.

LA Expert Builders just finished my bathroom renovation and it was a great experience to work with this people. Nir, project manager, was professional, honest, always available for any help and he answered to all my questions. He and his team finished bathroom on time I really like how it turned out. Thank you!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

11/25/2021

Andrew S.

I hired LA Expert Builders on ADU Garage Conversion. It wasn't a simple project, but Nir and his well organized crew made it simple as possible. Nir was very honest and he carefully listened my requests and did everything as I wanted. His team was very respectful to my home, they kept working area very clean and they were also very respectful to me and my family. The project went unexpectedly smooth with no issues and was finished ahead of schedule. I'm impressed how everything turned out, just perfect! Thank you Nir and thank you LA Expert Builders!

Description of Work
ADU Garage Conversion

11/25/2021

Peter G.

Excellent contractor! I went with LA Experts Builders on my kitchen and bathroom remodel and it was a great experience to work with them. Nir and his crew were always on time, did everything as they promised and as I requested. There were no issues and project was finished on time. I am completely satisfied with final product, in other words, my new kitchen and bathroom are brilliant!

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

11/18/2021

Bruce S.

I decided to hire LA Expert Builders on a room addition. I received 6 quotes and quote from LA Expert Builders was best. At the start of this project Nir explained me everything, he was detailed, honest and helpful. He and his team were great to work with and they made this big project easy and simple. They respected my suggestions and also gave me their. The most important, final product is excellent and I'm 100% satisfied. I would highly recommend LA Expert Builders!

Description of Work
Room addition

11/16/2021

Jeffrey W.

My experience with LA Expert Builders was awesome. I hired them to remodel my old kitchen. I wanted something unique, modern and Nir from LA Expert Builders completely understood what I wanted to do. The project went great, was finished on time and within my budget and that was very important to me. Nir was professional, helpful, informative and always available. He did everything as he promised at the start and final outcome is fantastic. My new kitchen is so beautiful and I love it! Thank you Nir!!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

11/11/2021

Michael S.

I interviewed several contractors on my bathroom remodel and Nir from LLA Expert Builders gave me best quality-price ratio and as that was most important to me it was easy decision to hire them. The project went better than I expected, very smooth, quick and clean also. Nir and his team were fantastic, did everything as they promised and final outcome is brilliant. My new bathroom is beautiful, thank you.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

01/19/2018

JACK P.

Very high level customer Service always on top of there game clean and professional .

Description of Work
Complete remodeling of my kitchen bathroom paint in and outside my house upgrade panel and replace my water heater

01/18/2018

eddie B.

i was very pleased with the service

Description of Work
in my house i did a complete renovation of my kitchen and guest bathroom

01/16/2018

Nisim E.

It was the best service I have ever got. The crew was fast efficient and very experienced. They walked me through the process hand in hand. The job was done beautifully

Description of Work
I actually had to do a comppere remodeling of my house

01/15/2018

Amit M.

Couldn’t be happier. The owner and his crew are amazing. They where so responsive to my needs , came always on time and did everything as promised.

Description of Work
I needed to do a complete make over in my kitchen and update all my plumbing and electrical in the kitchen and dining area

11/16/2017

Israel S.

Excellent. Very smooth fast and efficient

Description of Work
I needed to renovate my shoes store

Category remodeling, wallpaper, home remodeling

11/10/2017

Adilfo W.

I was very please with the way they cover my existing floor and divided the work area from the rest of the house so we want get to much dust. other then that they where very pleasant to work with and respond to any question or concern we had.

Description of Work
I extended my master bedroom and updated the master bathroom. the crew did an amazing job. Boy this guys are fast. I will for sure use them again.

11/10/2017

isaac B.

It was a smooth and easy transaction. The crew was nice and professional. They where very protective and carfull with my place

Description of Work
My bath tub was old and start getting rusty. I decided to convert it into a shower. And then I went all the way With new vanity and tile. It came out great. So happy with this guys.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

11/07/2017

Tammy L.

I am very pleased with the way this project went. The crew was very nice, always on time. they completed the project as planned and Did exactly what was promised. I am soon planning to do remodeling on my kitchen. Get ready LA Expert..

Description of Work
I had my guest bathroom remodeled by LA Expert Builders

05/03/2017

Renée G.

The entire process from quote to project completion went smoothly. Friendly, knowledgeable and professional , L.A Expert Builders remodeled my master bedroom and it's now my favorite room in my home. I recieved a fast and reasonable quote, in home consultation and project start and end date. The project was completed within 2 weeks by on time contractor and staff. Communication was always open and the company was proavtive . I'd highly recommend this company for remodels , upgrades and any home based projects.

Description of Work
I had the master bedroom remodeled in my 3 bedroom home.