KRISTY KELLY GRAPHIC DESIGN

With Angi since April 2007

Signs
Printing - Invitations

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

06/17/2008

She was professional, courteous, useful, and was quality-oriented. She worked with me.

Description of Work
She did some logo and business card designs for me.

Category invitations,signs

04/27/2007

Kristy is so easy to work with, patient when you change your mind and precise with color, positioning, grammar (!) and overall look. She has great taste in design and is adept at all kinds of graphics. She also works with first rate printers. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Kristy and the finished product.

Description of Work
I've always wanted a business card that was a little different; a different color, an unusual design, something special, and that's exactly what I got from Kristy Kelly. I gave her an image I liked and she modified it several times 'til it was perfect. I'm really proud to hand it out and always enjoy the reactions, just a moment to look at it and then people look up at me, having learned something special about me from the card design itself.

Category