Ken Colgan Plumbing & Rooter

Founded 1961 • With Angi since February 2010

Small shop, personal service, skilled, knowledgeable & conscientious. Quality service at competitive prices....

Automatic Sprinkler Controls Inc

Commercial and residential, large or small projects welcome. Certified water manager, trained personnel. Phone support available for most irrigation controllers. Award wining.

Gonzalez Irrigation

I strongly believe in giving my absolute best in all the work I perform. I will always keep you educated about the work process. My goal is to make sure you have a clear sense of mind that everything is working correctly and can operate your system without doubt. I look forward to earning your business!

MDRN Remodeling Co

We are dedicated to your satisfaction and before all, your vision. MDRN Home Remodeling Company is committed to every client with no prejudice, wether its your powder room that needs a face lift or growing your house. Every home is an opportunity to cement our families reputation and we take it extremely seriously.​On behalf of the MDRN Home Remodeling Company family, we want to thank you for taking interest in us and giving us the opportunity to serve you.

05/24/2017

I did not hire them. This firm bought out the business of a plumber I had used for 20+ years and retained his name: it is not the same. When I asked about their State contractor's license, I was given a number - but the name did not match the business or the person I was dealing with: he claimed he is authorized to use this other business's/person's license because they are "partners." I called th...

Description of Work
Clearing of drain to street blocked by tree root.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/16/2014

A pleasure to work with every time. Addresses all my needs in a timely and friendly fashion.

Description of Work
He has done a lot of work for me over the years.

10/29/2012

couldn't coordinate schedules, but I'll use Ken in the future.

Description of Work
Unfortunately Ken was out of town when we spoke, but he made certain to really discuss my issue and even offered to have me call him back if I had questions about any other estimates from other plumbers. I'll be calling for sure when the need for a plumber arises again.

03/25/2012

I described pretty much everything above.

Description of Work
Ken re-did the copper piping throughout the house. He was gracious, professional on all levels and thorough. He spotted and corrected several things in the house, added a hose connection off the side porch for my poor wilting rose bushes at no added charge and has returned to unplug drains when I needed that done. We already discussed adding a gas outlet for the fireplace in the near future. I'd have Ken do any plumbing work anywhere in my house and his helper, David, is also great. They have done work over several years for me and I trust his work and his ethics enough that I've actually gotten some errands done while they were here.

03/19/2012

We will continue to use their service in the future.

Description of Work
They just helped to hook up our washer and dryer and replaced our water filter.

Category plumbing

All plumbing repairs & trouble shooting clear clogged drains & sewer line backups, kitchen & bathroom remodels, repiping, tank water heaters, tankless water heaters , faucets, toilets & sewer line inspection.

Ask for details and Pay Pal credit card option