Joe's Smog Check Test Only Star Station

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2010

Auto Inspections

5 Minute Drive-Thru Safe Stay in Car Smog Check Inspections. Technician is wearing PAPR (3M™ Versaflo™ Powered Air Purifying Respirators). You can remain in the vehicle with the Air on for your comfort. : The smog inspection for 2000 to 2020 vehicles only is $31.75 plus smog certificate = $40 Total Out the Door ( Includes: Certificate, Electronic Transfer to DMV, & Emission Inspection). My policy is (Pass or Don't Pay) you only pay if the vehicle passes the inspection. My facility is a smog check only facility. I do not perform any repairs. You can come in anytime you wish. I do not take any appointments. Open Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm only , closed on Sundays...

05/31/2018

This was the easiest smog test I've ever done! You just drive in. You can stay in your car if you want to. They test the car, do the paperwork, and you're done! Fast and friendly service. It doesn't get better than this. One note: I had expected to pay $30 based on previous reviews, but he charged me $35. Still, a good deal.

Description of Work
Smog Testing

10/18/2017

We've gone to Joe's for years and they are always super fast and extremely professional. Would not think of going anywhere else for smog service.

Description of Work
Smog check

02/27/2017

I brought a book with me as I expected it to take 20+ minutes like every other time I've had to get a smog check. When I pulled in, I was given a quote and told I could stay in my car as it would only take 4 minutes. Sure enough, it was a done in about 4 minutes. I think my entire time there was less than 10 minutes including the upfront estimate and payment processing.

Description of Work
Smog check

06/25/2015

I can't say enough about Joe' smog check. Joe was professional, efficient and pleasant. The entire procedure took only about 10 minutes. In and out in no time. Painless! I will go to Joe's exclusively from now on!

Description of Work
smog test

02/16/2015

This provider lives up to the great reviews. The smog check was quick and painless. I was number two in line and I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. Joe was professional and took care of everything from placing the car in the correct line as well as the actual test and applying a discount without me asking. Communication was excellent as was the price and service.

Description of Work
Checked smog on car

Smog Check