Isaac's Ironworks Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2010

7373 Atoll Ave

North Hollywood, CA 91605

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining....

iron work (88)driveway gate installation (17)fence company (12)metal fabrication (7)ironing (3)door installation (7)decks & porches (3)window replacement (1)

05/21/2019

Wonderful. I could not be more pleased with how friendly, professional and GOOD the team was. Very happy with their work and would not hesitate to call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Iron fence repair

CATEGORY fencing,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

08/10/2018

They came out to measure and asked if I had a design in mind. About 4 days later I received a quote in the mail. Isaac came out once more to finalize the placement and look of the arbor. 3 weeks later the install team showed up to install my arbor. These guys did a great job with the installation. Really paid attention to the details. So happy when I find a craftsman that does a great job. The guy...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Isaac and his team replaced an arbor holding up my Bougainvillea.

CATEGORY wrought iron,metal restoration,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

Photo for Isaac's Ironworks Inc - 7373 Atoll Ave, North Hollywood, CA - 37312262

06/12/2018

The folks from Isaac’s Ironworks were on time to survey the area, find out what I needed. They then sent me an estimate. It was the best i received, so I let them know. Isaac met with me, took exact measurements, and a couple of weeks later, the gate was installed. It was exactly as ordered. I highly recommend them, and I am hard to please.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new high gate at the side of our condo to protect our building

CATEGORY fencing,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

04/25/2018

Izik and his team were great. They were very professional and responded quickly to all of our questions and needs. We're very happy with the end product!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a curved hand railing manufactured and installed for the stairs leading up to our front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

01/09/2018

Isaac and his team have a quality work product. We are beyond satisfied with our gate and feel that we got our money's worth. I will no doubt refer Isaac to friends of mine who need iron services, and wouldn't hesitate to use him again in the future. Thanks again Isaac!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Side Pedestrian Iron Gate

CATEGORY wrought iron,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

01/05/2018

Isaac went over the top as far as his design and quality went. He constructed a very sturdy railing that should last for years. I highly recommend him. His company is small and he is always busy, but once you make contact he is very reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a wrought iron stair railing installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2017

Photo for Isaac's Ironworks Inc - 7373 Atoll Ave, North Hollywood, CA - 36727830

12/27/2017

Isaac is amazing! His designs and the crew that installed it were professional , courteous and it looks beautiful! Better than I ever expected. I would hire him again in a second!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front entrance and backyard iron railings

CATEGORY ironing,wrought iron,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2017

09/29/2017

This guy is AMAZING. He is professional, timely and makes sure he takes care of his customers. I am so glad I found Isaac and I look forward to using him again. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS FOR FUTURE JOBS!!!! ISAAC IS THE BEST!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Isaac put up some iron railings for our apartment building.,

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

09/19/2017

Isaac came to job site personally to design handrails. He was on time, experienced, provided how rails will be designed. Isaac's installers were on time, efficient, precise. Job well done. Would recommend Isaac with no reservations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 98 year old mother needed handrails to get up/down three steps in the front of my home. I wanted 'simple' and 'attractive' for the front of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

Photo for Isaac's Ironworks Inc - 7373 Atoll Ave, North Hollywood, CA - 36269060

09/05/2017

Very well. Workmanship was excellent. Material was perfect and per plan. I will include a picture that worth thousand word.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made a rail for our balcony that was curved and kind of artistic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

Custom exterior front entry doors & entryways. Wrought iron balcony railings. Indoor railing. Residential & commercial fence & gates. Steel framing for commercial & industrial buildings. Swimming pool enclosures. Spiral staircase & cable railing. Stainless steel & aluminum railings. Repair damaged fences, gates & electric gates.

Copper.