Indoor Air Quality

With Angi since October 2013

3.7

Heaven's Best Service Group

Mold Remediation Services Water Damage Service Fire & Smoke Cleaning Services We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Michael Howard Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning

MICAHEL HOWARD PLUMBING-ROOTER-HEATING-AIR CONDITIONING is a service company that is interested in repair before replacement. Any floor heater, gravity, wall, forced air heater can be repaired as long as it's safe. If replacement is the only option, we will give you options on what your home or business will have installed. We are honest and hard working and will have the repair cost writen before any work begins. We want to be in business for a long time.

RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers by RR Electric Heating & Air on Angi

04/30/2015

Description of Work
Cleaned out my vents

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

02/11/2014

Two installers arrived at 9am, the day after contract signed, and finished at 4pm

Description of Work
Removed old Carrier 5 ton AC from roof and installed new Payne 5 ton unit with rented crane. Installed drain from unit and sealed roof platform.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/25/2013

They cold called me unsolicited and offered to clean my ducts for $49. I had them out and all they cleaned was a return, and then told me that I had asbestos in my ducts and it needed to be fixed for a price of $4,700. This seems like a scam. I called another company and they came out and said there was no asbestos issue whatsoever in the ducts. On their business card, they do not list any licensi...

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

Dryer vent, furnace & air duct cleaning, uv lighting, mold and asbestos removal, duct replacement & repair.