Heart 'N Soil Landscape Design and Consultation

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2011

We are a landscape design company providing personalized service ranging from large landscape projects to small potted gardens. Beginning from the first stages of a concept design to final stages of installation of plant material, irrigation (including water efficient drip systems), stone/gravel for walkways and ground-cover, , ....

Mike Guttman Design & Construction

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

Hi- Builders Group

At Hi-Builders Group, our goal is to help homeowners bring their dream home to fruition. Our team offers personalized services to ensure that our clients are accommodated on every level. Our managers, client service experts, designers, and builders are topnotch industry professionals that pay strict attention to detail when servicing clients. Hi-Builders Group are committed to leading the maintenance and remodeling industry by providing services you can rely on, and pure client satisfaction. Our objective is for every homeowner to feel at ease throughout the entire process as we go above and beyond to obtain your stamp of approval.

Platinum Realty & Construction Inc

Specializing in remodels, hardscaping and painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Platinum Realty & Construction Inc on Angi

01/13/2015

Description of Work
Took out lawn and replaced with drought tolerant plants also using some of my pots in the design. They did a very fine job overall.

10/29/2014

Description of Work
Ani was friendly and familiar with my neighborhood. I let her know my budget upfront and she said that would definitely limit what could be done; I appreciated her frankness. I decided not go forward with the project now and wait until I have more money to dedicate to the yard.

07/28/2014

Description of Work
Ani, is extremely creative and resourceful. She is willing to work with you and devise a plan to meet your taste, needs and budget. It is apparent that she cares deeply for the environment as well.

08/02/2011

It was an excellent experience. She is very knowledgeable with California native plantings and drought tolerance. She hit it dead on with the look I was going for. She was fairly priced, and actually lower than most.

Description of Work
She re-landscaped my whole front yard.

Category landscaping

We are a Landscape Design company and can redo your landscaping or simply rejuvenate existing with or without a plan drawing depending on your budget. Installation, and garden consultation for do-it-yourself project problem solving. Irrigation and drip irrigation installation.

We do not build hardscaping