GMS Remodeling

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

3.9

GMS Remodeling, a family based company with over 18 years of experience servicing the community. Providing quality work from start to finish to ensure our customer's satisfaction....

Mike Guttman Design & Construction

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

Berger's Painting

Berger's Painting welcomes you to experience a tradition of customer satisfaction that will exceed your expectations. Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle. We are known for our prompt service and superior attention to detail. From conception to completion we will work with you until the job is done. You can count on us to get the job done with quality that lasts. There are many reasons why you should choose J & B Painting, including our exclusive 3-year written guarantee against peeling and chipping as well as next day availability. We offer professional color consultation and free paint samples. Our goal is to provide quality work at a reasonable rates. We employ only experienced, professional painters and use only top of the line paints. Our “dedication to excellence” in addition to personal pride has been the key elements to our success and made us LA’s most referred painting company since 1981.

Offers by Berger's Painting on Angi
Keith Painting

Family owned and operated since 1953 residential and commercial painting company, specializing in interior/exterior painting, stucco repair, wood repair, drywall repair, and much more! Call us today to schedule a Free Estimate Alex (818)523-1258 or Daniel (818)523-6784

07/21/2014

It was perfect! Really great. Still looks like it was done yesterday. The only reason for slightly less than perfect score was that is was tough to schedule, although very nice to speak with. I think they were moving offices or something. But once scheduled, everything was great.

Description of Work
Laid an underfloor and travertine tile/grout in a bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

07/02/2014

They told me on the first call that they were losing money on the deal and seemed reluctant to do the work. Then later I went back to the website and saw they had stopped paying their fees and there were numerous complaints similar to my experience. I'm afraid if they do the work they'll do shoddy work under the circumstances.

05/12/2014

Purchased offer Oct 23,they embarked back on 24th, but couldn't come out till November 11. Came to the house but didn't really want the job. Said things like"well we can do this if you're not too picky about How the tile lines up at the wall, we don't do anything above the floor". Had very few samples of available tile with him and none that were good for my bathroom. Never heard from him again.

04/12/2014

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It turned out really nice. It was like a Catch 22 where they wanted a little bit more and I ended up paying more. It was $200 extra. They did good work. They were delayed in getting there because they used the excuse they got things mixed up. He had sent the guys someplace else and then they came to me. They did good work once they were there but I...

Description of Work
I used GMS Remodeling to put porcelain tile in the kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

03/07/2014

I purchased the deal, and they never even called me back. Very unprofessional!

Description of Work
I purchased The Big Deal, $4,499 for Complete Bathroom Remodel Including Labor & Materials.

Category home remodeling

GMS offers full remodeling services, specifically for Kitchen and Bathroom.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available