GDHR Ltd

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2014

3.9

GDHR Is a small handyman service company that takes pride in the quality of work that we do. We strive on total craftsmanship so that we can guarantee the complete satisfaction of everyone of our clients. We strive on having excellent values and prompt service that is backed by my fine reputation and integrity. I provide building maintenance & repair services to residential and commercial sites. We do Painting, drywall, carpet cleaning, electrical, plumbing, framing, floor restoration,demo and moving. We are also experienced in pressure washing for homes, buildings and garages....

Heaven's Best Service Group

Mold Remediation Services Water Damage Service Fire & Smoke Cleaning Services We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Regency Property Management

Regency Property Management serves landlords throughout Southern California. We specialize in professional management services for owners of all types of rental properties -- Single and multi-family income rentals (including condos and townhomes), apartment buildings and condominium associations. Once you become a member of the Regency family you can expectt the following services: • Rent Collection -- Semi-Annual Interior Inspections • Lease Administration -- 24-Hour Emergency Response • Rent Market Review -- Tenant Screening • Full Financial Reporting -- Lease Negotiations & Renewals • Budget Projection & Cost Tracking -- Assistance to legal Services • Routine Maintenance -- Tenant Relations • Preventative Maintenance -- Regular Site Inspections • Detailed Monthly & Weekly Activity Log -- Marketing Vacancies

Offers by Regency Property Management on Angi
Perch Properties

Perch Properties, a premier real estate brokerage would like to become your trsted partner in real estate for life. We offer services in home purchases, sales, property managment, real estate investments, building and land development. We are a tech savey brokerage and utilize and promote latest technologies includig QR codes, virtual tours, staged, photoshop enhanced images, interactive floor plans, property websites, social media marketing (facebook, twitter, linked in etc). Weather you are in the market looking to buy, sell or invest Perch Properties looking forward to work with you.

Offers by Perch Properties on Angi

04/29/2014

Geoff was professional and cared about my wife's concerns. He was able to provide a model so my wife can see what the custom island would look like. He had the cabinets built and countertops were installed in a timely fashion. He also repaired a sliding door which was warped in the family room

Description of Work
Geoff had custom cabinets and countertops measured and built for a custom island. He provided 3D model for my wife so she can visualize the island shape and size.

Category carpet cleaners,drywall,handyman service,moving companies,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

01/05/2007

He showed up late, then asked for $100 cash to get supplies, I never saw him again. Do NOT hire him.

Description of Work
He was supposed to do a variety of jobs for me. He had previously installed two toilets.

08/16/2006

He took my deposit when he came out to give me an estimate, and never has returned.

Description of Work
He was suppose to come out and do a list of things around my house, like repair door jams, put pea gavel on my patio, and hang fountain.

06/02/2006

WE HAVE LEFT MESSAGES AND TALKED TO HIM ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS (WHEN HE HAPPENS TO ANSWER PHONE) AND HE HAS TOLD US OF A SERIES OF PROBLEMS AND UNFORTUNATE THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED TO HIM IN THE PAST WEEKS. HE EVEN SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO COME BACK AND FINISH THREE WEEKS AGO SUNDAY... AND NEVER SHOWED UP. WE FELT BAD FOR HIM AT FIRST AND WERE MORE THAN PATIENT. NOW, WE THINK HE IS JUST STRINGING U...

Description of Work
WE HIRED GD HOME REPAIR TO DO SOME HANDY WORK FOR US AT THE END OF MARCH. AT THAT TIME THERE WERE THREE REVIEWS ON YOUR SITE - ALL GOOD (A'S & B'S). GEOFF DAVIS (GD HOME REPAIRS) AND HIS PARTNER CAME BY (PLUS 3 OTHER MEN) AND WERE AT OUR HOME FOR ABOUT 4-5 HOURS. HALF OF THAT TIME, GEOFF WAS NOT ON PROPERTY. SOME OF THE WORK WAS COMPLETED; BUT THE JOB WASN'T FINISHED AND MUCH OF WHAT WAS DONE WASN'T COMPLETED TO OUR SATISFACTION. (FOR INSTANCE, THEY REPLACED A PIECE OF OUR HARDWOOD FLOOR BUT DIDN'T STAIN IT TO MATCH - LEFT THE NATURAL WOOD. ALSO, PAINTED PART OF OUR FRENCH DOORS BUT DIDN'T FINISH AND DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO CLEAN UP THE PAINT LEFT ON THE WINDOWS. NEVER STARTED TWO OF THE JOBS.) WE WENT OVER ALL OF THIS WITH GEOFF BEFORE HE LEFT AND HE WAS EXTREMELY POLITE - SAID HE'D COME BACK THAT FOLLOWING THURSDAY TO FINISH EVERYTHING. WE PAID HIM (NEVER SHOULD HAVE!!) THE FULL PRICE ($1000) AND HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE - 8 WEEKS AGO.

05/22/2006

CALLED 3 TIMES, NO REPLY. WHEN I CALLED BACK, I NEVER GOT TO TALK TO OWNER, JUST TO ASSISTANT. NEVER CALLED BACK, REASON FOR CALL WAS PART OF FENCE WAS FALLING. FRIEND I KNEW CAME AND FIXED THE FENCE, SO I WOULD NOT HIRE AGAIN.

Description of Work
FIXED FENCE THAT WAS FALLING OVER FROM RAIN, WORK TIME TOOK ONE HOUR.

Category fencing

Handyman Interior and Exterior painting projects Apartment and Home clean outs Building Maintenance Janitorial Construction Clean-up

Check, PayPal