First Source Restoration

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2015

First Source Restoration is family owned and operated. We Strive on giving the best customer service. We are open 24 hrs. There is no job to small nor to big for us to take upon. We work with customer and insurance. We do offer financing on some jobs. Call us about our specials....

Heaven's Best Service Group

Mold Remediation Services Water Damage Service Fire & Smoke Cleaning Services We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Evr Gard

The Foundation Works

Foundation inspection, repair, and replacement services for Los Angeles and surrounding cities. We provide affordable foundation inspection, foundation repair, foundation upgrades, foundation replacement, earthquake retrofitting, house bolting for the greater Los Angeles area; including affordable upgrades to your foundation. We pride ourselves in repairing only what your house foundation needs. We offer foundation upgrade services to get your house to full earthquake standards for the Los Angeles area without necessarily having to rebuild your full foundation, saving you thousands in unnecessary repair if at all possible.

08/31/2016

I believe the solution went well if not excellent. They discovered the problem and despite that they had given me several days to fix the mold and mildew growth problem; they were out of the house in less than 1 day. First Source Restoration came earlier at my request due to work and family concerns. They brought their crew which were appropriately dress with gear, equipment that they use for this...

Description of Work
The professionals at First Source Restoration inspected my whole house for the origins of mold and mildew infestation. The mold had become a problem that I could not fix with over the counter sprays and quick fixes from your local hardware store. They discovered that the mold was growing from areas within the kitchen and bathroom areas which came from water leaks from a previous repair which another company who did the repair never addressed to me or my wife and of course which First Source quickly resolved.

Category mold removal

08/24/2016

They were professional - I was surprised they were full of energy at 2am .

Description of Work
First source restoration helped me with my master bedroom . They were able to come to my home in the middle of night during a water damage emergency .

Category water damage restoration,home builders,mold removal

Specialties We Specialize in *Water Damage Restoration *Flood Damage *Moisture & Humidity Testing *Mold Remediation *Asbestos & Mold Testing *Complete Structure Drying *Indoor & Understructure *And More!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check