Excalibur Restorations

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2013

4.1

Excalibur Restorations, the sister company to Nouveau Craft Furniture art and Cabinetry, proudly Introduces their unique design of kitchen and bathroom cabinets. The possibilities are endless. If you can dream it up, we can create it for you. We have been in the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles County for the last 25 years and have provided excellent service to all of our customers. Excalibur Restorations / Nouveau Craft Furniture will create the custom kitchen of your dreams. We pride ourselves in our work ethics and that is the reason why we will hold your hand through step A to step Z, that way your dream home become a reality and the pride of your block. License: #597391....

Bellagio Design Build Corp.

As C.E.O of Bellagio Design Build corp. I have a degree in architecture beside my contractors license. So I understand all aspect of design and construction.(A good design makes your lives happy and enjoyable, and saves money.) With more than 30 years of experience, I can offer you a good design and quality construction. See more photos at www.BellagioDB.com

Cabinet Refresh

Don't replace - renew! Make your cabinets like new again at a fraction of the cost of replacements with our unique restoration process. Much more than painting, our finishes saturate the wood with a rich, beautiful color for a like-new appearance and long-lasting finish in as little as 3 days. Let us revive your cabinets, staircases, doors and floors without the inconvenience and noxious fumes associated with traditional refinishing methods. Estimates are always free and we bring our full selection of samples right to your home. All work is done on premise and handled with utmost care. To contact our Austin, TX location, please call Carole Viers at 737-444-9400. For our Southern California location, please contact Scott. It's time you loved your kitchen again - call for your free in-home estimate today!

Finesse Remodeling & Consulting Inc

In Finesse remodeling we realize that remodeling your home is a long-term investment. That is why we provide focused, tailor made individualized attention to each of the handful of projects we commit our selves to. As your partner and responsible guide, we are there for you from the first step of planning and choosing your design, through remodeling stages and until you are back comfortably and happily occupying your newly remodeled space. Since 1989, Avi B. Dov, the owner of Finesse Remodeling has been assisting Southern California home owners getting their state of the art kitchens and bathrooms, complete renovations, resort-like outdoor spaces, additions and Patios with results exceeding customer expectations. Throughout Avi's entire professional career, with hundreds of completed projects, Avi is proud to have become a master in project management which is no doubt a key for the success of any remodeling job. Finesse Remodeling is involved in the process from start to finish – taking care of every need, offering creative ideas and solutions with the support of a team of professionals, executing flawless results and going above and beyond. Avi believes in giving his clients a continuous updates of progress and schedule. What we offer to customers is a full turn key project - from case study of the project, planning, designing, setting up a budget, selecting materials, construction itself and completion of project within set schedules.

09/15/2015

The chair when I saw it was acceptable and I expressed gratitude for Avi's work. However, when I got home I realized that the weaving pattern is not the same as the original. It is missing a 3-inch line in the center that connect the four quarters. Rather the quarters join at a point. My best advice would be to go where my mother went and paid $150, though there was no wood repair required though ...

Description of Work
The provider rewove the seat of a wicker chair and repaired a slim and shaped piece of wood that supported the seat. He did say the chair had to be taken apart to be put back together.

06/18/2015

From the first time I spoke with Avi, he was friendly, helpful and professional. He suggested that I bring the bench to his workshop, so that I would not incur the extra cost of pick-up and delivery. He had asked me to text him a picture of the bench, so he knew it would easily fit in my car. My husband and I brought a small side table as a sample of the color stain we wanted for the bench. He ask...

Description of Work
Stained the bottom frame and legs of an upholstered wood bench, which was previously a lighter color.

04/07/2015

Went very well, the price was a little shocking,but understand that if you want quality work no price is to much for something you want to cherish and be able to pass down to your children. Overall was good quality work and Avi was very polite and professional.

Description of Work
Refinished Hutch, 6 chairs, and polished up dining room table

03/06/2015

The work was excellent. It was very well done. We repeatedly told them about the time limits, but the work was done a bit late. But the work was of very high quality. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
They restored a dining room table.

02/25/2015

Magnificent! He is the most creative man I have seen in a long time.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $99 for $200 Credit Toward Furniture Restoration, Repair, or Refinishing and More

Category furniture repair

Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Cabinet Re-facing, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Cabinets & Remodeling, Furniture Repair, Custom Furniture, Antique Furniture Restoration & Repair, Marble Countertops, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors, Stairways, Silversmithing & Goldsmithing, Pottery Repair, Fine China Repair and Restoration, Glass Repair & Restorations, Fine Art Repair & Restoration.

Check, PayPal