EURO TILE & MARBLE

With Angi since July 2005

Styles In Tile

I'm Jamie. I've been building relationships for 30 years in the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valley's performing quality work with integrity. I specialize in custom residential tile, stone, glass and mosaic tile installation for Kitchens, bathrooms, Walls, Counters, Interior and exterior flooring. Providing free Itemized proposals. I treat your home as if it were my own, always clean at the end of every day. Jobs are done start to finish without jumping to other jobs. Unfortunately there are many unscrupulous contractors out there, as such I do not accept deposits on my jobs. I am so confident in my work that I only accept payments for work performed. My job is to make your home project go smoothly and quickly with minimal stress. Allow me to make your project beautiful

ET Ceramic Tile & Stone

32 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN. Custom Master Bathroom Shower Tubs Kitchen Pullman and Floors.Ceramic tie Marble Tumbled Stone Slate Limestone Travertine and Glass.Floors .12x12 up to 24x24. ALL WORK GUARANTEED. PS OLD SCHOOL.

Malin Tile & Flooring

Award winning company celebrating 10 years on Angie's List with over 30 years experience and second generation tile setter! We specialize in ceramic tile work, flooring, bathroom remodeling and custom work. Call for quote!

07/29/2005

AT TIMES THEY WERE A HALF HOUR LATE, AND THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED. THE QUALITY OF WORK WAS GOOD, AND THEY CLEANED UP WHEN THEY WERE DONE. THERE WERE ALSO A FEW HIDDEN COSTS THAT WEREN'T DISCUSSED BEFOREHAND.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED THE TILE IN THE KITCHEN, HALLWAY, AND BATHROOM.

Category ceramic tile