Environmental Home Improvement

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2005

General Contractor specializing in healthy construction and remodeling. Extensive history of working with people with allergies and chemical sensitivities to build safe and healthy places to live....

Total Construction and Remodeling Inc.

Total Construction and Remodeling Inc is locally owned and operated for nearly 35 years. We area a family business run by an experienced General Contractor with years of industry experience in Remodeling, Landscaping and Hardscaping, Decking, Fencing, Flooring, Handyman projects and More! Most importantly we know how to make our clients my number 1 priority. I like to work individually with each client to fully understand their goals and the vision they have for their projects, and in turn I get the satisfaction of knowing my client is happy and I performed the work to turn their ideas into reality. This along with my passion for my line of work is what keeps me motivated every day. Call us for a Free Estimate

Offers by Total Construction and Remodeling Inc. on Angi
Clark Drywall Inc.

With a repertoire ranging from large scale remodels and additions, to multi-million dollar custom homes, to commercial office spaces and industrial buildings, Clark Drywall is extremely familiar with all aspects of the construction industry. Since being founded in 1995, Clark Drywall has completed projects all over the Southern and Northern California area. We specialize in Acoustic Ceiling Removal for furnished and unfurnished homes with an average turnaround time of one day. We also work with all phases of drywall such as but not limited to: commercial, steel stud, new construction/ remodels/wall repair and have the capability to match ANY wall texture. We are specialists devoted to each aspect of our work, with our primary goal being to ensure quality to the customer. No job to big or small! Clark Drywall is capable of fulfilling the most aggressive project timetables. Our experienced management team has many years of drywall industry experience. Clark Drywall’s workers are highly-trained, dedicated, experienced and committed to safety. Our company mission is to serve our customers with a superior level of service, professionalism and management on every project. BBB Accredited We service Ventura, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Counties.

Best Home Advisors Remodeling

we are a contractor that specializes in bathroom and kitchens

03/08/2014

He was on time and very helpful. Cleaned up his mess after work. This was my first experience with remodeling and I learned I had to be flexible.

Description of Work
Company installed new bathroom vanity, sink and mirror. Dry walled and painted wall that had two windows. Entire bathroom painted and tile on floor remodeled.

Category home remodeling

07/31/2013

Larry Byrnes was professional and personable. He has a strong attention to detail and strines to make a wonderful result. I an extremely pleased with the crown molding and caring. I hope to do business with him again.

Description of Work
Installed crown molding and caring around doors.

Category remodeling

06/19/2013

Larry was such a real pleasure to work with in 2006 during a very complex construction on a very old structure. I loved him so much, I only considered him for the 2012 project. He is honest, pleasant and informative.

Description of Work
In 2006 I used Larry to completely gut and redo my kitchen, add a sunroom, add copper plumbing, upgrade electrical. In 2012 I added dual pane windows, insulation, new stucco, other things.

Category remodeling

04/27/2013

Our bedroom rennovation was completed in exactly the manner we requested. The original bedroom was demolished down to the studs and a new wall was built where we used to have a sliding glass door and insulation was installed in the walls. 2 new windows were framed in the new wall and a new subfloor was laid to provide a finshed and creak-free base for the new carpet. Drywall was installed and Larr...

Description of Work
Complete master bedroom rennovation. Contractor removed an aluminum sliding glass door and four windows (lever windows) and build a wall where sliding glass door was, installed 2 new casement windows and contructed a new built-in closet.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

Kitchen and Bath remodeling. Room additions. Whole house remodeling. Air sealing and energy upgrades. Evaluations and renovations to maximize health benefits. Aging in place modifications that are attractive and functional.

New home building.