DIRECT MOVING & STORAGE

With Angi since June 2010

Premier Moving Co.

Premier Moving LA is the fastest growing moving company in Southern California! We specialize in local moves within CA. We take good care of our clients and their belongings, whether we are relocating your home or business. We beat the competition with our customer service and pricing! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Good Neighbors Moving Company

At Good Neighbors Moving, in Los Angeles, CA we value our customer's possessions. That is why we guarantee our services, so you can rest easy knowing your personal items are in the hands of professionals. Our moving company offers extremely affordable rates on our expedient moving and packing services. The easiest way to move in LA County. Moving so many families and businesses every year has prepared us for meeting virtually any moving challenge.

Offers by Good Neighbors Moving Company on Angi
Father & Son Moving & Storage

Thanks for stopping by! We're relatively new to Angie's List, but we're happy to be here! We'd love to get the chance to know you work with you on your upcoming moving related project. We are a full service local and long distance moving company. We specialize in both residential and commercial relocation. We offer full service packing and storage solutions. Please call or visit our website for more information and to receive a free quote.

07/21/2010

As it turns out, they showed up without any plan or equipment other than using a couple straps and "pure diesel" (insert pic of mover flexing his bicep. What a joke. I fortunately had 3 drywallers at my house and my father in law who actually had to direct the entire ordeal because the foreman they sent had no clue what he was doing. Now, I say all this knowing full well my request was not an easy...

Description of Work
I asked these people to move a dishwasher and fridge from my office into my apt. The trick is that my unit has a very small opening so we specifically asked them to come prepared to lift the fridge up to my deck on the second floor. Not an easy task, but I asked specifically for this type of service, they had no problem with the request and convinced me that they did stuff like this all the time.

Category moving companies