Custom Aire

Founded 1965 • With Angi since September 2005

Air conditioning custom homes and offices, computer support a/c and music studios. Sanyo ECO-I certified....

Aeris Heating & Air Conditioning

Since 2000 here at Aeris we have made it our absolute dedication and sole goal to make our clients pleased. Pleased with our customer service, our professional workmanship, and our unwillingness to provide service shy of perfection! We provide all sorts of HVAC services like service / maintenance, Free estimates for new installs, membership plans, Attic Services such as insulation and radiant barrier, Roto-Brush Air Duct Cleaning, and much more!

Service Genius

Service Genius provides the highest quality products and services by leveraging the latest in technology with the best technicians in the area. We guarantee, once you experience the Genius Difference, you will know that you have found the right company.

Universal Heating And Air

AC repair AC installation Heating and cooling supply mini split install air ducts install and cleaning heater repair ductless system repair

07/07/2017

They are always very efficient and friendly.

Description of Work
We just had air conditioner maintenance done this time, but we've had them do other work in the past.

08/25/2016

They were very helpful in programming it.

Description of Work
Custom Aire replaced the original thermostat.

08/25/2016

We’re very happy with them. I’ve never contacted anybody else so I’m fine with the price. We didn’t have an air conditioner before, they installed it and therefore I have nothing to compare the price to. Whatever they charge, its fine with me. They keep the thing running and it works. They are actually very punctual. They show up when they say they are going to.

Description of Work
I use Custom Aire to service our heating and air conditioning.

08/25/2016

It was part of the construction job. I didn’t hire them, the contractor did. They installed a really good unit that has served our house very well and they did the ducting such that the air conditioning and the heating is pretty evenly distributed. They put in the unit that seems to function quietly and efficiently so we’re very happy with everything they did.

Description of Work
Custom Aire installed our heating and air conditioning stuff. They also did the ducting.

10/01/2015

We did a complete gut on our new home and when it came time for HVAC, our contractor recommended Paul at Custom Aire. I took several bids before Paul and everyone of them was over $20,000. The scope included new ducts, condenser, furnace, gas and drain lines, commercial air filter and two smart thermostats. It also included the installation of a 1 1/2 ton mini-split A/C in the garage. Other than a...

Description of Work
Complete custom multi-zone climate control installation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

service and repair all brands of heating and cooling equiment

Check, Visa, MasterCard