Champion Remodeling Inc.

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2008

7411 Bellaire Ave

North Hollywood, CA 91605

We have over 20 years of experience in designing and building custom homes, high quality kitchens and bathrooms, as well as custom cabinetry. You may rest assured that as a licensed General Contractor we have the knowledge and know how to help you with all of your home remodeling needs no matter

05/19/2014

Karen B.

If you are looking for a contractor you can TRULY TRUST, please look no further than Champion Remodeling Inc. I can't say enough positive things about this company. We have all heard horror stories about contractors, but this company far exceeded my expectations in every single aspect. They designed and built a master bathroom that is beyond BEAUTIFUL!! The owner of the company, David Ruimy, is extremely personable, flexible, understanding, patient, fair, but most of all, he is VERY CARING about customer satisfaction. This is not just a business to him. He truly wants the customer to be happy and pleased with the final results of the remodel. Just to name a few examples, I couldn't make up my mind about grout or tile color, and David made a special trip to my house in on the weekend, in major traffic, just to assist me. There were several times I had a difficult time deciding on fixtures, and when I would text David the fixture pictures from the store, he would promply reply with his professional opinion and advice on which fixtures would look best with the bathroom design. His entire team was very professional and courteous, and above all, their work, including the materials they use is extremely high quality. They do not cut corners whatsoever! For the duration of the entire project, the team was very mindful of my house, making sure to lay paper to protect my floors, etc and they kept the staging area extremely organized during the remodel. David and his team treated my project as though they were remodeling a bathroom in their own home. There was so much care and attention to detail that I not only have referred them to a relative for remodeling needs, but I will have them returning to remodel my entire kitchen. I wish I could upload the pictures of my bathroom to Angie's List because I truly have never seen a more beautiful bathroom. Custom built cabinets/double vanity, double sinks made of handmade stone, travertine floors, and natural stone on the tub deck and shower. I have never seen tile laid more perfectly and beautifully. His tile guy is the best in the business. Champion Remodeling Inc truly made my remodeling dreams come true and I hope you allow them to do the same for you! It would be a mistake not to select them for your remodeling needs! Thank you David!!

Description of Work
Complete demolition of master bathroom. Bathroom was gutted down to the studs and subfloor. This included doubling the size of the bathroom, reconfiguring the entire layout of the room, reconfiguring electricity, plumbing and fixtures, installation of jacuzzi tub with separate shower, removal of a window.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, decks, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

04/08/2014

Julia M.

I called the company to have someone come out for an estimate. One of the first questions to me was if my husband would be there during the appt! Red flag right there, since it is not 1960 anymore. Anyway, "Ron" came by at our appointed time,but I had a weird feeling from him the whole time he was here. I got a lot of resistance from him. He kept implying that I was asking for silly and unimportant things, such as wanting floors that were level, didn't squeak, and weren't freezing in the winter. He kept saying that the floors in HIS house weren't straight, the floors in HIS house squeaked a little. I couldn't care less about his house. I am a customer trying to get his business. He wasn't interested in going into the crawl space and I got the impression that he or his workers wouldn't be doing that if they came back to do the work, either. He said his company didn't install sheet vinyl. I would have thought a floor company did that. He said he didn't know what size my kitchen was, but I would have thought he could eyeball it since that it his profession, or he could take out a tape measure, or ask me the size. He implied that all they would do is come back and put a few screws from the top down into the subfloor to stop most of the squeaks. He said someone from the office would contact me in two days with the estimate. That was a week ago.

Description of Work
Provider was supposed to give me an estimate on replacing/repairing my kitchen and bathroom floors.

01/20/2014

Nathan K.

Brand new kitchen, did a wonderful job, my house look like a real castle , I will do any construction job with them.

Description of Work
I used Champion Remodeling Inc

09/04/2013

Desiree C.

Met David and he walked me through the whole process. Took time to explain everything did a great job!

Description of Work
He did the whole bathroom, granite, did plumbing, electric, counter, tile flooring, framing, extended bathroom.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

08/09/2013

Lisa B.

Champion Remodeling, Inc. was fantastic! We lived in the house during the remodel and they were as nice as could be. The house looks incredible -- what a transformation. This is a 1965 house and we are only the third owners. Needless to say, the house hasn't been updated in quite some time. Champion was professional, and so easy to deal with. They exceeded our expectations in every way. They even cleaned up every day so when we would come home, the house was swept, and made to look as neat and tidy as possible. They told us the job would be at least six weeks and they came in right on time. We applaud them for the job and would give them the highest possible rating and review. Thank you Champion Remodeling Inc. for a super job!

Description of Work
We used Champion Remodeling, Inc. to remodel our newly purchased home. Our home was completely updated including two bathrooms, the kitchen, all new flooring, new recess lighting and outlets throughout the house, new bathroom and kitchen fixtures, open walls and raised ceilings.

Category flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

06/12/2013

John R.

I couldn't be happier if i had a concern, it was addressed immediately awesome to work with.

Description of Work
Estimate, design, build & install custom kitchen cabinets.

05/31/2013

Ruhama G.

The crew was very professional and the owner, David Ruimy, made sure that everything was finished in a satisfactory way. If anything was not up to is exacting standards, he made sure the workmen re did it. I found Mr. Ruimy to be honest, responsive and responsible and one who was trying to work within my budget. At the end of the job, after we moved in, there were a couple of items that needed to be taken care of, and they were taken care of within 48 hours.

Description of Work
Remodeled a condo from top to bottom - kitchen, 2 1/2 bathrooms, re plastered walls, rebuilt fire place, put new floors in kitchen and bathrooms, and carpets in 2 bedrooms.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, plastering, remodeling, fireplaces, home remodeling

05/25/2013

Nurit R.

Our kitchen - we didn't want a full remodel so we had the cabinets painted and reworked with different handles and hinges to look brand new . It looks like we put in new cabinets - amazing. All the tile was changed and the floors refinished. The tile work - a combination of glass and stainless tile looks incredible. Champion also built us a modern tv cabinet unit to attach to the wall on the side and below the flat screen plasma. Their cabinet work is really custom and beautiful. Our master bathroom - Champion did the entire job new shower, bath, tile and custom cabinets. The tile work, caesar stone and cabinets are beautiful. The job was done fairly quickly and very very well. They also repaved our driveway and expanded it as well as built us a new fence for our backyard. Both turned out very good. My parents condo had not been renovated or updated since the 1980's. The place was a mess and Champion remodeled almost the entire place. It doesn't look like the same condo. All the walls were skim coated, the bathrooms and kitchen were all redone beautifully. They did a tremendous job. David Ruimy, the owner of Champion, is very professional and honest. His workman were detail oriented and polite. I felt they followed up with any problems or concerns I had. All of his subcontractors (plumbers, electricians) were good except I wouldn't recommend the painter. I felt for the level of work that Champion produces, the paint sub-contractor could have been better. But, Champion made sure they came back and fixed what I thought needed a re-paint. Champion made 6 months of renovations between two homes really a painless process. They were attentive, responsive and resourceful, always coming up with creative solutions that pop up in construction. I would DEFINITELY recommend Champion Remodeling.

Description of Work
Champion Remodeling recently remodeled our kitchen and master bathroom. They also repaved our driveway and built us a new fence for the yard. Champion also remodeled my parents condo from top to bottom - kitchen, all the bathrooms, replastered walls, rebuilt fireplaces and put in new flooring. This was done when they were out of town so I supervised the job.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, fencing, flooring contractor, plastering, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, driveway pavers

05/21/2013

Jessie B.

Excellent professionalism & attention to our needs. This job was scheduled and completed as promised. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others or use them again ourselves.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen and bath remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

06/15/2011

TINA P.

I did interviews with several different companies and I was impressed with them when I talked to them. They had a good rapport with the supervisors who were on the site. They did it in a timely manner. They were always able to answer any questions that I had right away. They addressed any problems that I had right away. Their clean up was very good. They did a great job on my home and I was very pleased.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Champion Remodeling Incorporated three years ago. They remodeled my whole house. They did a new kitchen, a new bathroom, a new master bedroom, new ceilings, new floors, new air conditioning and heating. They also did electrical work. It was a total remodel.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

12/16/2008

TINA P.

They had someone here every day working and they got the work all done in ten weeks like they said they would. They did a super job and we were completely happy with them. They really did a nice job.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof, redid all of the floors, ceilings, cabinetry, put in a master bathroom, put in new plumbing and new wiring throughout the house, put in new stone.

Category flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, hardscaping

Mike Guttman Design & Construction

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

LSM Drywall & Painting

LSM DRYWALL & PAINTING: Our Service is to Repair Drywall & Plaster holes caused by Water, Fire & Smoke damage in ceilings & walls, then we prime & paint the damaged area or the entire wall and/or ceiling. "Drywall, Painting & Plaster repairs done like the damage never happened." We also remove Wallpaper, Install Baseboard, Crown Molding, Insulation & New Tile Grouting, Demolition, Framing & refinishing wood Decks. See new photos!!!. WE do NOT accept deposits, but progress payments are gladly accepted in the form of Cash or Local Checks. CREDIT CARDS THROUGH ANGI-PAY AND VENMO, ZELLE, PAYPAL & CASH CARD. DUE TO THE RECENT OUTBREAK OF CORONA VIRUS WE'VE TAKEN STEPS TO INSURE YOU'RE SAFETY INCLUDING TESTING OF ALL OUR PEOPLE, WEARING MASKS & GLOVES. YOUR SAFETY IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by LSM Drywall & Painting on Angi
    Way To Go Builders

The company was founded in 2012 by licensed contractors Jonathan E. and Daniel S. who have been professionally trained and certified. Way to go builders designs and renovates yards. Transforming yards into beautiful entertainment areas, and more! We take pride in our work and strive to be the best. Our team specializes in most backyard renovations! Our services includes: * Pavers * Concrete/ Stamped Concrete * Custom Concrete * Hardscape * Landscaping * Landscape * Fire Pits * Driveways * BBQ * Outdoor Kitchen * Deck * Pools/ Spa * Pool Remodeling * Patio * Block Wall * Retaining Wall * Fence * Gate * Water Features * Artificial Turf * Backyard Remodel And so much more...

Ask for details.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Champion Remodeling Inc.

How is Champion Remodeling Inc. overall rated?

Champion Remodeling Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Champion Remodeling Inc. open?

Champion Remodeling Inc. is open:

What payment options does Champion Remodeling Inc. provide

Champion Remodeling Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Champion Remodeling Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Champion Remodeling Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Champion Remodeling Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Champion Remodeling Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Champion Remodeling Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Champion Remodeling Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Champion Remodeling Inc.?

No, Champion Remodeling Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Champion Remodeling Inc. offer?

Champion Remodeling Inc. offers the following services: Full service Commercial and Residential Construction Company: Architectural Plans & Permits Kitchen Cabinets and Remodeling Bathroom Remodeling Walk-in Bath tubs/seniors Custom Cabinetry Custom Homes Design Services Earthquake Repair Electrical Hardscape Construction Home Entertainment Center Home Additions Landscape Construction Plumbing Roofing Room Additions Second Story Additions Water Damage Repair Window and Door Installation

Are there any services Champion Remodeling Inc. does not offer?

Ask for details.