Champion Remodeling Inc.

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2008

We have over 20 years of experience in designing and building custom homes, high quality kitchens and bathrooms, as well as custom cabinetry. You may rest assured that as a licensed General Contractor we have the knowledge and know how to help you with all of your home remodeling needs no matter how big or small. From kitchen and bathroom remodeling, to second story additions, Champion remodeling can handle any type of remodeling and design project, from conception to completion....

Preferred Electrical Services Inc.

Family owned and operated. Additional phone number: (818) 957-4040. Preferred Electric began 30 years ago as a one-man operation dedicated to customer satisfaction. Today, we provide same-day service to over 900 repeat customers which includes residential and commercial jobs.

Carroll Painting

We are a family owned and operated painting and pressure washing company. Our company has been in our family for 30 years. We strive to have the best customer service and treat your project like it was our own. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, stucco repairs, and we do all of our own carpentry work. We offer free estimates! Call us today !

Green Republic Landscape Design Services

Green Republic Landscapes is an exceptional landscape designer/builders firm specializing in bringing our clients an outdoor construction experience. We dedicate ourselves to design and the installation of the naturalistic garden you have always dreamed of. We take pride in design, installation, work quality and deliver premium customer service. Our experienced and professional crew will help put your worries to rest by completing every job on time and making sure it is done right. We strive to make your project a pleasant experience from start to finish by paying close attention to the smallest details and by being accessible throughout the job so you constantly have peace of mind. We love what we do and have developed our unique design, installation and project management skills to bring you superior customer service. We can provide you with a range of services, including Garden Design and Installation, Planting, Landscape lighting, Irrigation, Flagstones, Pavers and many more highly quality services. We use only the finest quality materials, sound horticultural practices, and the latest technologies available, allowing us to provide you with a customized landscape plan that can then be installed.

Offers by Green Republic Landscape Design Services on Angi

05/19/2014

If you are looking for a contractor you can TRULY TRUST, please look no further than Champion Remodeling Inc. I can't say enough positive things about this company. We have all heard horror stories about contractors, but this company far exceeded my expectations in every single aspect. They designed and built a master bathroom that is beyond BEAUTIFUL!! The owner of the company, David Ruimy, is ex...

Description of Work
Complete demolition of master bathroom. Bathroom was gutted down to the studs and subfloor. This included doubling the size of the bathroom, reconfiguring the entire layout of the room, reconfiguring electricity, plumbing and fixtures, installation of jacuzzi tub with separate shower, removal of a window.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,decks,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

04/08/2014

I called the company to have someone come out for an estimate. One of the first questions to me was if my husband would be there during the appt! Red flag right there, since it is not 1960 anymore. Anyway, "Ron" came by at our appointed time,but I had a weird feeling from him the whole time he was here. I got a lot of resistance from him. He kept implying that I was asking for silly and unimportan...

Description of Work
Provider was supposed to give me an estimate on replacing/repairing my kitchen and bathroom floors.

01/20/2014

Brand new kitchen, did a wonderful job, my house look like a real castle , I will do any construction job with them.

Description of Work
I used Champion Remodeling Inc

09/04/2013

Met David and he walked me through the whole process. Took time to explain everything did a great job!

Description of Work
He did the whole bathroom, granite, did plumbing, electric, counter, tile flooring, framing, extended bathroom.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

08/09/2013

Champion Remodeling, Inc. was fantastic! We lived in the house during the remodel and they were as nice as could be. The house looks incredible -- what a transformation. This is a 1965 house and we are only the third owners. Needless to say, the house hasn't been updated in quite some time. Champion was professional, and so easy to deal with. They exceeded our expectations in every way. They even ...

Description of Work
We used Champion Remodeling, Inc. to remodel our newly purchased home. Our home was completely updated including two bathrooms, the kitchen, all new flooring, new recess lighting and outlets throughout the house, new bathroom and kitchen fixtures, open walls and raised ceilings.

Category flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

06/12/2013

I couldn't be happier if i had a concern, it was addressed immediately awesome to work with.

Description of Work
Estimate, design, build & install custom kitchen cabinets.

05/31/2013

The crew was very professional and the owner, David Ruimy, made sure that everything was finished in a satisfactory way. If anything was not up to is exacting standards, he made sure the workmen re did it. I found Mr. Ruimy to be honest, responsive and responsible and one who was trying to work within my budget. At the end of the job, after we moved in, there were a couple of items that needed to ...

Description of Work
Remodeled a condo from top to bottom - kitchen, 2 1/2 bathrooms, re plastered walls, rebuilt fire place, put new floors in kitchen and bathrooms, and carpets in 2 bedrooms.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,plastering,remodeling,fireplaces,home remodeling

05/25/2013

Our kitchen - we didn't want a full remodel so we had the cabinets painted and reworked with different handles and hinges to look brand new . It looks like we put in new cabinets - amazing. All the tile was changed and the floors refinished. The tile work - a combination of glass and stainless tile looks incredible. Champion also built us a modern tv cabinet unit to attach to the wall on the side ...

Description of Work
Champion Remodeling recently remodeled our kitchen and master bathroom. They also repaved our driveway and built us a new fence for the yard. Champion also remodeled my parents condo from top to bottom - kitchen, all the bathrooms, replastered walls, rebuilt fireplaces and put in new flooring. This was done when they were out of town so I supervised the job.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,fencing,flooring contractor,plastering,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,driveway pavers

05/21/2013

Excellent professionalism & attention to our needs. This job was scheduled and completed as promised. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others or use them again ourselves.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen and bath remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/15/2011

I did interviews with several different companies and I was impressed with them when I talked to them. They had a good rapport with the supervisors who were on the site. They did it in a timely manner. They were always able to answer any questions that I had right away. They addressed any problems that I had right away. Their clean up was very good. They did a great job on my home and I was very p...

Description of Work
I have used the services of Champion Remodeling Incorporated three years ago. They remodeled my whole house. They did a new kitchen, a new bathroom, a new master bedroom, new ceilings, new floors, new air conditioning and heating. They also did electrical work. It was a total remodel.

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Full service Commercial and Residential Construction Company: Architectural Plans & Permits Kitchen Cabinets and Remodeling Bathroom Remodeling Walk-in Bath tubs/seniors Custom Cabinetry Custom Homes Design Services Earthquake Repair Electrical Hardscape Construction Home Entertainment Center Home Additions Landscape Construction Plumbing Roofing Room Additions Second Story Additions Water Damage Repair Window and Door Installation

Ask for details.