CARPET DEPOT

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2004

Large selection of in stock flooring as well as temnants and closeouts for quick installation....

Palazzo Floors

Palazzo Floors is certified by the National Wood Flooring Association as a professional in the wood flooring trade. This means that Palazzo Floors was physically trained and is more than qualified to do the most professional wood flooring installation.

Offers by Palazzo Floors on Angi
Arbor Hardwood Floors

Arbor Hardwood Floors is a family-owned business specializing in custom wood floor coverings for your home. With over 15 years of experience serving the LA and Ventura County areas, you can trust our expert staff to provide the personal and professional service you deserve at a fair price. Whether it’s a minor repair, sand and refinish or brand new install we treat every job like it’s our own.

Offers by Arbor Hardwood Floors on Angi
Linoleum City

Linoleum City was established in 1948 on historic Route 66 at 5606 Santa Monica Boulevard in Hollywood, California by Bill Stifter who moved his small company here from Chicago, Illinois. Present Warehouse/Showroom is at 4849 Santa Monica Bl Hollywood.

07/21/2015

Description of Work
I have forgotten the price but the service was great they came out and stretched a carpet and did all the furniture moving for me the carpet looks great and the guy were very efficient. I have their number and would use them again.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

09/09/2014

they didn't do anything. Never came out

Description of Work
nothing was done. Never returned call.

04/01/2013

I was referred to Clint by our plumber, who we love. Clint offered to come by my house to take a look at the space, which was fantastic. I have small children, so going to him would have been cumbersome. We discussed ideas on the phone and he brought some samples with him. He made some suggestions based on our short and long-term goals for our house. After he left, I compared the carpet to another...

Description of Work
They removed carpet from the playroom and installed new carpet and pad. They also removed damaged carpet in the family room and used the playroom carpet to patch it, as it was all the same carpet. And, re-installed carpet and pad in a closet.

08/11/2009

They had a good collection of carpets. Their pricing was very reasonable as well. The staff was professional and helpful. I was satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
I bought new carpets from them.

12/09/2004

NICE SELECTION AT THIS PLACE. THEY DON'T HAVE A MINIMUM SO YOU CAN BUY WHAT YOU WANT. THEY ALSO WILL COME AND DO BIG JOBS.

Description of Work
I NEEDED A PIECE OF CARPET FOR MY KITCHEN. I DIDN'T LIKE THE COLD FLOOR. I BOUGHT 8 SQ FT OF CARPET (APPROX).

Category carpet installation

CARPET SALES, INSTALLATION & REPAIR. REMINANTS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available