Caprice Construction & Rmdlng

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2012

General Remodeling

KN Remodeling & Supplies Inc

Family owned and operated, KN remodeling is dedicated to the highest customer satisfaction, providing quality home improvement while giving you best value for your money. How? By meeting our goals of personal trust, professional management and quality workmanship in a timely manner. Thanks to a super team of planner and designers, we have what it takes to bring your project from concept to completion in a fashion that insures the in quality, durability and beauty.

ITM Construction Inc.

Do it once, do it right. At ITM Construction our clients are always impressed. Our talented contractor Tomer is the one who is actually going to be there for you throughout the project, from 3d design all the way to the finishing touches. We have a very high satisfaction rate and returning customers.

1 OAK Remodeling

1 OAK remodeling is a small group of highly experienced specialists. Each of our 20 positions is filled by prescreened, experienced project managers who have a proven track record of the highest customer service in the field. We accept all major credit cards as well as cash and offer financing through a few of the major sources. Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation on your project(s)

02/25/2013

He was professional, competent, and he had an eye for detail. I liked him and I would have hired him but I had already decided; I compared quotes and I liked somebody else more but he was just as good. I was impressed with him; I would recommend him.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Caprice Construction & Remodeling. I wanted a second storey addition; the work included pretty much a full remodel with an extra laundry room, bathroom, a bedroom, few stairs, and some finishing work.

Category home builders

02/29/2012

They get their work done on time. They don't contract anything out. They are very professional. Their prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
They are doing a patio renovation for me.

Category patios