C & C FENCE CO

Founded 1970 • With Angi since January 2005

4.4

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. CALIFORNIA STATE LICENSE #443128....

AR Build & Remodel

At AR Build & Remodel we value and treat your next project as our very own. We stand behind our product with our head held high and always seek complete customer satisfaction. Give us a call today for your FREE ESTIMATE and from all of us at AR Build & Remodel, thank you for visiting our profile, hope to speak with you soon.

Finest Fence Inc

Finest Fence Inc. has been serving residents and business owners throughout Southern California for over two decades. We specialize in commercial, industrial, and residential fencing, using industry-leading materials to create the perfect solution for you. Each project constructed is specifically tailored to meet your needs at the best value for your investment. Whether you are a homeowner interested in adding a new dimension to your property, or a company looking for additional security, you can be confident that Finest Fence will go above and beyond your expectations and turn your visions to reality. Additional ph number- 818-498-0880

E-Z Genesis Builderz, Inc.

🥇2018 🥇& 2019🥇 +2020 🥇Super Service Award🥇we are‼️ general-b, licensed‼️bonded ‼️,and insured.‼️We do balconies gates fences railing staircase in and outdoors.We have updated best designs I learned in high school 25 years ago to be a welder we have very good quality and number 1 service. Please feel free to visit our website https://ez-genesisbuilderz.com/

Offers by E-Z Genesis Builderz, Inc. on Angi

05/11/2010

They workmanship was good. I would buy from them again.

Description of Work
We bought a fence from them to be installed on our property.

02/12/2010

The price was more than we wanted to spend. They were very nice. Their customer service was fine. They are high end and they do really nice work, but we didn?t want to pay the money for the nice work.

Description of Work
We got a quote from C & C Fence for fencing for a retaining wall that we built.

06/27/2009

It didn't go at all as I couldn't reach them.

Description of Work
I attempted to reach C&C Fence based on listed reports. However, there was no response when I called them on a Saturday around noon. The phone just rang and rang and rang. Thinking perhaps I misdialed, I hung up and dialed again. To my dismay, there was still no answer. No voicemail or other automatic answering system in place.

05/27/2009

Best quote, great job, good guys. Would not hesitate to highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed 550 feet of black vinyl coated chain link with black powder coated posts in backyard.

06/14/2008

Rick showed up on time for the estimate. Later in the day he faxed me his estimate and I accepted his proposal by fax that day. His men showed up at the appointed time and quietly did the repairs and left. The gate works well. We still need to have the electronic opener fixed but Rick's company doesn't do that work.

Description of Work
We needed a very large, chain link, rolling gate remounted and adjusted. Most fence companies seemed not to work on this type of fence, but Rick's company had the exact gate pictured on their website. His men came out and performed the work and did modifications to improve the safety and operation of the gate.

Category fencing

SALES & INSTALLATIONS OF METAL FENCING, CHAIN LINK, METAL SLAT, CORRUGATED & IRON, HANDRAILS & SECURITY GATES.