BRAZILE GRANITE

With Angi since June 2005

Oshri Construction

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 30 years of experience, you're going to fall in love with our craftsmanship and design of your project. We specialize in New Construction, Gazebo Building, Custom Home Building, Home Renovation, Construction & Remodeling.

Styles In Tile

I'm Jamie. I've been building relationships for 30 years in the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valley's performing quality work with integrity. I specialize in custom residential tile, stone, glass and mosaic tile installation for Kitchens, bathrooms, Walls, Counters, Interior and exterior flooring. Providing free Itemized proposals. I treat your home as if it were my own, always clean at the end of every day. Jobs are done start to finish without jumping to other jobs. Unfortunately there are many unscrupulous contractors out there, as such I do not accept deposits on my jobs. I am so confident in my work that I only accept payments for work performed. My job is to make your home project go smoothly and quickly with minimal stress. Allow me to make your project beautiful

Malin Tile & Flooring

Award winning company celebrating 10 years on Angie's List with over 30 years experience and second generation tile setter! We specialize in ceramic tile work, flooring, bathroom remodeling and custom work. Call for quote!

09/18/2007

They gave us a good price and they did the work in a timely manner. Their service was a lot better than another company that we had used. I would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
They covered our entire fireplace with ceramic tile. It was about 30 square feet. They charged $9 per square foot.

Category ceramic tile

06/25/2005

BRAZILE GRANITE WAS THE BEST QUOTE WE GOT, AND I WAS ALSO VERY SATISFIED WITH THE WORK THAT THEY DID FOR US. THEY WERE VERY FAST, AND LOVED THE OUTCOME OF THE WORK THEY DID.

Description of Work
WE HAD BRAZILE GRANITE TEAR OUT EXISTING TILE ON the KITCHEN COUNTERS, REPLACE WITH GRANITE, AND INSTALL A NEW SINK.

Category marble & granite