ATA Remodeling, Inc.

North Hollywood, CA 91606

TBD...

04/19/2017

Jody G.

It’s been a while since I wanted to remodel my house and mainly my kitchen. After a massive research for a construction company, I decided to hire ATA remodeling and to have them do the remodeling. At first I met with Roy and we discussed about the options and what can I do for the amount that I can spend. Roy came up with his plan and I just loved it. He then was able to generate a price that did fit my budget and I gave my permission for the work. Now that my kitchen is completed, I can state that hiring ATA remodeling for the remodeling was in fact the best decision I have made and they are the most reasonable construction company that do have a great customer service and they are very professional. Roy did not try to push anything sell me any extra things. More than that he put my budget as the main priority thing. I will definitely recommend Roy and ATA remodeling for any remodeling project.

Description of Work
A complete kitchen remodeling that included the demolition of the old one and rebuild the new one.

Category electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

04/15/2017

Faten H.

Recently we finished with our big remodeling project of a large bathroom with ATA builders and we are very pleased with their entire services mainly with all the crew that have had worked at our house including the project manager Ezra, the office staff as well and all the sub-contractors they brought in or referred to us regarding this remodeling. The architect was also interacted very efficiently with ATA builders. Our master bathroom is pretty large and we wanted to use most of the space for shower, Jacuzzi, double sink vanity, built-in towel shelfs, make-up desk and toilet room. Ezra was able to come up with a great plan that included all of the above and the work started soon after we agreed and signed all the relevant documents with him. Ezra made sure that the crew will work on a daily basis while he monitored and checked the house each day almost and to verify that everything is going according to plan and without any mistakes. Overall we enjoyed the experience with ATA builders and Ezra made sure that it will be as less stressful for us as possible. We really grateful knowing how stressful and chaotic home remodeling can sometimes be.

Description of Work
Large Master bathroom remodeling

Category electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

04/13/2017

Daniel D.

We got our money from savings in order to get my new home in Reseda. The house was a great deal but it required a massive extensive remodeling work. The carpet needed to be replaced with wood floor, new paint of the entire house, replace the electrical wiring including the cupper pies and to redo the bathrooms. On top of that, I had a time frame in which the work needed to be completed (3 months at most). My close friend knew ATA remodeling through another friend of hers who hired them before, so she insist me to meet with them. I was new to the entire experience but Tal from ATA remodeling made it very easy. He was up front about the budget and time frames and he was willing to work with me for the best solutions that fits my budget. Every day I came over to the house after a working day, I was able to see a progress. I was amazed at the speed of each step of the work. The bathrooms were the longest and hardest section of the remodeling because of all the necessary plumbing. More than that, they installed new tiles in the entire kitchen, replaced the carpet with the wood floor and did the paint. The work was actually finished 1.5 weeks before the due date of my move and I was excited because it gave me extra time to get settled. As someone who was new to the experience a remodeling project, I was really impressed at how easy and professional ATA remodeling made my experience.

Description of Work
Remodeled my bathrooms, paint, wood floor, electrical and plumbing.

Category electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

04/06/2017

Dale E E.

Roy and his professional team of workers including his sub-contractors that were involved in my home remodeling project, did an outstanding job on our kitchen remodeling and the bathroom remodeling. We valued Roy’s expertise, approach ability, and sense of imagination when it comes to solutions and ideas! We totally trusted his expertise - mainly when the project started while we were out of the house. Roy did his best to accommodate all of our wishes and he was patient with our several changes during the work. He helped us stay within the budget by providing us with few options to several requests. We also impressed by Roy’s promise to complete all the details of the work. They took great pride in the quality of their work. We would recommend ATA remodeling.

Description of Work
Bathroom and kitchen remodeling

Category plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

04/01/2017

Rony M.

We hired ATA remodeling for a complete master bathroom remodeling handled by Ezra Attia as our selected contractor. Ezra arrived to us via a referral. The remodeling contained the complete turnaround of the master bathroom with modern materials and finishes and fixtures. 1. Ezra worked with us from the very early stage of the design and he was at the house almost every day. 2. His skill, knowledge and guidance were a great help. 3. His sub-contractors were on-time as well, pleasant and focused to any our needs and needs. 4. They cleaned up after were always polite of our house and belongings. 5. We found their work to be perfect in every aspect of it. 6. The bedroom remodeling project was completed a little bit before time. We absolutely would recommend Ezra & ATA remodeling!

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodeling project handled by Ezra

03/29/2017

Linda D C.

Mike with his professional team remodeled my kitchen and took down a divided wall in order to expand the kitchen space and to have an open floor plan from the new kitchen to the living and dining area of our house. From the first meeting that we had with him, Mike was professional and very detailed oriented with excellent vision. We felt very confident with his knowledge and as we met his crew of workers we felt even more confident. Everyone who was involved in this remodeling, was professional and anxious about making sure to get a perfect result. We would absolutely recommend ATA remodeling and Mike. Our remodeling project was around $64,000 which was within our initial budget. The work started and completed within the time frame that was set with the documents that we signed. Mike was always on time as were the involved workers. I will continue to contract with Mike for my other projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling project with few addition tasks.

03/26/2017

Shaherbano A.

We got a recommendation for ATA remodeling from a neighbor and friend who had just finished a remodeling at his house with them. We wanted to remodel the whole kitchen and to replace the front door of the house. Working and dealing with Ezra and his people was very good experience and with as less stress as it could be. Ezra guides us to get excellent deals on all the materials and appliances while focusing on the hardware. All the people that were involved in our kitchen, showed up to the house on the time that the office informed us they would. All of them were respectful, professional, polite and neat and especially easy people to have in our house. When the kitchen remodeling project was finished, the new kitchen made such a huge different in the look of the house while the front door added the missing touch that it needed. We would definitely use Ezra and his crew again.

Description of Work
Remove and install new front door and remodel the whole kitchen.

Category replacement windows, home remodeling, doors

03/22/2017

Max F A.

This was the second time we hired ATA remodeling in the last 2 years now. At first, we hired them during 2013 to remodel our kitchen. Our involvement with them was very remarkable that caused us this time to call them again to remodel our 2.5 bathrooms. Roy is the best supervisor we could wish for. His estimate for the work came with a 3D design that showed us exactly how they will look after the remodeling and the estimate included all the stages of the work with a separate price for each of them as well as the payment schedule. Roy was available for us all the time in order to answer any question and concern we had. The whole working crew was just as excellent. They were all professional and well trained, working under their knowledgeable foreman. They arrived to our house on time and each day, worked efficiently and cleaned up the work space at the end of each working day. Close to a month of work, they finished updating the 2.5 bathrooms exactly the way we thought it will be. We can’t thank them enough!

Description of Work
Second remodeling of our 2.5 bathrooms

Category flooring contractor, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

03/17/2017

Josephine G.

Roy with ATA remodeling worked very well with us on the kitchen remodeling project that we had at our house recently. We wanted to redesign a kitchen that will be more useful, gorgeous, and that will be maximized on the existing and available space. Roy listened to our ideas and loud thoughts during the several meetings that we had while suggesting us many creative and beautiful concepts which all of them fit within our budget. The crews who worked at the house on the many different tasks of the kitchen were all professional, polite, skilled (each one on his own part) and detailed. Roy always responded to our communications the same day or latest the following morning when we had requests or worries. The project wasn’t completely closed until he personally inspected it and it was complete to his satisfaction (and ours too)! The kitchen includes everything we wanted and hoped for and we highly recommend Roy and will use him for future remodeling projects in our house.

Description of Work
Redesign our kitchen.

03/14/2017

Christopher M K.

Ezra and his crew renovated my entire kitchen and guest bathroom. Their work included the removal of the old floor and the installation of new travertine floors including painting the entire house. Ezra and his team were very professional and honest during the whole time of the work and Ezra made sure that everything will be good. The new kitchen was the hard part of the work because they removed the old cabinets and redesigned the existing space while re configuring the layout of the cabinets in order to maximize the space. Our plans is to hire them again for our patio, deck and driveway. We can’t say enough about how great these guys are! Great team!

Description of Work
Paint, New kitchen and guest bathroom

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling, interior painters