Aris Rodas - General Contractor

California
Contractor License Board

PO Box 9946

North Hollywood, CA 91609

Please call for more details.

I am a full-service contractor providing quality service to residential, industrial and commercial clients. I have been responsible for beautifying homes and buildings all over the greater Los Angeles area. Whether it’s new construction, a remodeling project, historic property or high-tech office, I will work with you to implement a plan that meets your needs and your budget. Additional DBA - AGC. See website for additional services. www.gcontractorinc.com www.arisrodas.com...

handyman (29)electrician (9)home remodeling (8)door installation (7)house painting (6)lighting (6)interior painting (5)drywall (5)stucco (4)window replacement (3)plumbers (3)lawn care (3)

07/29/2021

We are so thankful we found Aris to do the electrical projects in our house. We were replacing two outdoor lights and adding seven, 5 of which were motion sensors. Aris explained the whole process and even showed us where a light previously installed was done incorrectly, and he fixed it. He also fixed all exposed wiring in our attic, hardwired our security camera, and several additional things he...

Description of Work
Multiple electrical projects

Category electrician,lighting,home security systems

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

07/15/2021

Very satisfied with my new kitchen. Great job Aris.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

07/10/2021

Aris has done multiple projects at our Manhattan Beach home from replacing all gutters to carpentry to electrical. Prices always reasonable, very reliable and a super nice guy.

Description of Work
Multiple projects

Category decks,electrician,garage doors,gutter repair,handyman service,lighting,replacement windows,drain pipe,house painters,interior painters,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Mr. [Member Name Removed] I appreciate your review. I'm so happy to do all the work that was requested. Thank for your business.

09/30/2014

Aris had me waste my time sending him a list of things that needed to be done via E-mail. He did not respond to the email..... I had to call him for a price quote again. Then he didn't bother calling back when I left a message to schedule him to do the work. Completely unprofessional.

Description of Work
Did not show up or respond.

Work Completed On 09/28/2014

09/23/2014

Aris fee was not only cheaper than any other handyman I contacted, he was efficient and fast. I was surprised at how fast he assembled the various pieces of furniture--tables, end tables, desks to name a few. I highly recommend Aris and will work with him again. My Father was so impressed he has asked Aris to come to his house and do some work he has been needing for some time. Aris is a skilled p...

Description of Work
I needed several pieces of large furniture assembled.

Work Completed On 09/20/2014

08/18/2014

Aris is the best. He came into a less then ideal situation after a previous contractor quit and took over the plans and passed all inspections without a hitch. I feel very lucky to have met someone who has been willing to work with me despite budgetary delays and has always had a great attitude. I can't think of a bad thing to say. I only wish I had more money to pay him to finish all the other pr...

Description of Work
Full kitchen/living room remodel. Including Demolition of existing framing to open up the kitchen and living space. Replacing load bearing wall with hidden beam and adding support post along with a concrete bolster to the foundation. Moved gas and water lines. Added washer and drier hook up Patched exposed framing in ceiling and walls. Scraped popcorn ceiling and mended holes left from electrical upgrades.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/18/2014

08/04/2014

As I said above, he didn't do the work.

Description of Work
the owner of the rental decided to go with a relative. Aris was punctual, professional and his price was in the ball park.

Work Completed On 07/08/2013

07/02/2014

Aris made this job easy! My other "contractor" caused so many issues that the job had been lingering for 11 months. Aris started demo and finished in roughly 4 weeks. He showed up every day, on time and worked with his guys in a friendly professional manner. My property was left clean which was an issue with the preceding contractors crew always leaving food debris and mess everywhere. At my reque...

Description of Work
A++ Aris just did the most amazing work on my deck(s)! I can not thank him enough... Aris is my hero! I had a huge job started by another contractor for $75,000+ which quickly went bad and is now in CSLB arbitration. Aris understood the issues caused by the bad work of the other entity and was quick to come up with practical solutions. The structural engineer who "designed" the project came from the original contractor and he was not a winner either. His design lacked details which Aris was able to capitalize on for both safety as well as "bonus" square footage added onto my lower level deck. The quality of craftsmanship I received and the attention to detail were top notch! Quality I am proud to have as an addition to my home. Thank you Aris... You and your crew have outdone yourselves :)

Category decks,handyman service

Work Completed On 07/02/2014

Review for Aris Rodas - General Contractor - PO Box 9946, North Hollywood, CA - 8815743

06/22/2014

Working with our interior designer and Aris, we came up with a great design for our new bathroom. Aris and his crew did an exceptional job --- from demo, plumbing, tiling, installing new skylights, new fans, Our bathroom turned out beautiful. Throughout the process, Aris was very considerate of our home, schedule and budget.

Description of Work
We have used Aris several times in the past couple of years for all types of work -- handyman, installation of new windows, electrical, etc. This year, we decided to completely re-model a bathroom.

Work Completed On 02/28/2014

06/07/2014

Everything went well. He told me 2 weeks and it took to weeks. He was very professional. I would use him again.

Description of Work
He made me 2 table tops which I provided the old one for him to copy. He also planed a door for me.

Category handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 06/07/2014

General Contractor, additions, full house remodeling, water damage. ADU's A/C and heating, full kitchen Remodeling full bathroom remodeling Electrical,plumbing all types of flooring,painting work interior and exterior,concrete patios decks,roofing ALL HANDYMAN SERVICES

Check, PayPal