Aris Rodas - General Contractor

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2009

I am a full-service contractor providing quality service to residential, industrial and commercial clients. I have been responsible for beautifying homes and buildings all over the greater Los Angeles area. Whether it’s new construction, a remodeling project, historic property or high-tech office, I will work with you to implement a plan that meets your needs and your budget. Additional DBA - AGC. See website for additional services. www.gcontractorinc.com www.arisrodas.com...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Aris Rodas - General Contractor

+29 more images

handyman (29)electrician (9)home remodeling (8)door installation (7)house painting (6)lighting (6)interior painting (5)drywall (5)stucco (4)window replacement (3)plumbers (3)lawn care (3)

07/29/2021

Marianne R.

We are so thankful we found Aris to do the electrical projects in our house. We were replacing two outdoor lights and adding seven, 5 of which were motion sensors. Aris explained the whole process and even showed us where a light previously installed was done incorrectly, and he fixed it. He also fixed all exposed wiring in our attic, hardwired our security camera, and several additional things he did just to help us out. He and his team are extremely professional and hardworking; showed up on time and answered our every question. Everything was done beautifully and to code. We will definitely be calling Aris again for other projects. We feel a sense of relief knowing there is someone we trust that we can call with household projects. Even if the cost is a little higher, we know it will be done correctly and the work is guaranteed, which is so important to protect our investment! We wholeheartedly recommend Aris Rodas!!

Description of Work
Multiple electrical projects

Category electrician, lighting, home security systems

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

07/15/2021

Maria M.

Very satisfied with my new kitchen. Great job Aris.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

07/10/2021

Stuart M.

Aris has done multiple projects at our Manhattan Beach home from replacing all gutters to carpentry to electrical. Prices always reasonable, very reliable and a super nice guy.

Description of Work
Multiple projects

Category decks, electrician, garage doors, gutter repair, handyman service, lighting, replacement windows, drain pipe, house painters, interior painters, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Mr. [Member Name Removed] I appreciate your review. I'm so happy to do all the work that was requested. Thank for your business.

09/30/2014

Mathew R.

Aris had me waste my time sending him a list of things that needed to be done via E-mail. He did not respond to the email..... I had to call him for a price quote again. Then he didn't bother calling back when I left a message to schedule him to do the work. Completely unprofessional.

Description of Work
Did not show up or respond.

Work Completed On 09/28/2014

09/23/2014

Marjorie J.

Aris fee was not only cheaper than any other handyman I contacted, he was efficient and fast. I was surprised at how fast he assembled the various pieces of furniture--tables, end tables, desks to name a few. I highly recommend Aris and will work with him again. My Father was so impressed he has asked Aris to come to his house and do some work he has been needing for some time. Aris is a skilled professional. He arrived on time and continued to work until the job was completed.

Description of Work
I needed several pieces of large furniture assembled.

Work Completed On 09/20/2014

08/18/2014

Paul B.

Aris is the best. He came into a less then ideal situation after a previous contractor quit and took over the plans and passed all inspections without a hitch. I feel very lucky to have met someone who has been willing to work with me despite budgetary delays and has always had a great attitude. I can't think of a bad thing to say. I only wish I had more money to pay him to finish all the other projects I have.

Description of Work
Full kitchen/living room remodel. Including Demolition of existing framing to open up the kitchen and living space. Replacing load bearing wall with hidden beam and adding support post along with a concrete bolster to the foundation. Moved gas and water lines. Added washer and drier hook up Patched exposed framing in ceiling and walls. Scraped popcorn ceiling and mended holes left from electrical upgrades.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/18/2014

08/04/2014

Peter S.

As I said above, he didn't do the work.

Description of Work
the owner of the rental decided to go with a relative. Aris was punctual, professional and his price was in the ball park.

Work Completed On 07/08/2013

07/02/2014

Randy Scott H.

Aris made this job easy! My other "contractor" caused so many issues that the job had been lingering for 11 months. Aris started demo and finished in roughly 4 weeks. He showed up every day, on time and worked with his guys in a friendly professional manner. My property was left clean which was an issue with the preceding contractors crew always leaving food debris and mess everywhere. At my request, Aris even made sure my 2 little dogs had a makeshift enclosed area for emergencies during the night. They removed and replaced it each day prior to and after working which was above and beyond cool of them! :) Really, I have only great things to say about my experience with Aris during this job!

Description of Work
A++ Aris just did the most amazing work on my deck(s)! I can not thank him enough... Aris is my hero! I had a huge job started by another contractor for $75,000+ which quickly went bad and is now in CSLB arbitration. Aris understood the issues caused by the bad work of the other entity and was quick to come up with practical solutions. The structural engineer who "designed" the project came from the original contractor and he was not a winner either. His design lacked details which Aris was able to capitalize on for both safety as well as "bonus" square footage added onto my lower level deck. The quality of craftsmanship I received and the attention to detail were top notch! Quality I am proud to have as an addition to my home. Thank you Aris... You and your crew have outdone yourselves :)

Category decks, handyman service

Work Completed On 07/02/2014

Review for Aris Rodas - General Contractor - PO Box 9946, North Hollywood, CA - 8815743

06/22/2014

Linda K.

Working with our interior designer and Aris, we came up with a great design for our new bathroom. Aris and his crew did an exceptional job --- from demo, plumbing, tiling, installing new skylights, new fans, Our bathroom turned out beautiful. Throughout the process, Aris was very considerate of our home, schedule and budget.

Description of Work
We have used Aris several times in the past couple of years for all types of work -- handyman, installation of new windows, electrical, etc. This year, we decided to completely re-model a bathroom.

Work Completed On 02/28/2014

06/07/2014

June B.

Everything went well. He told me 2 weeks and it took to weeks. He was very professional. I would use him again.

Description of Work
He made me 2 table tops which I provided the old one for him to copy. He also planed a door for me.

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 06/07/2014

05/05/2014

Ellie S.

He was fine. He was very polite and clean. He did the work that was requested of him. I have no complains. I will use them again for this type of work. He did a job on what I needed him to do although it was not what he advertised and is beyond the scope of his abilities.

Description of Work
I used the services of Aris Rodas from General Contractor. He installed some handles on the kitchen doors. He fixed some minor things in the house. He fixed the doors.

Category locksmith

Work Completed On 11/21/2013

02/28/2014

Gur L.

I initially emailed them and never received a resonse from the provider.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal to take care of miscellaneous handyman items I had around a house that I just moved into.

Work Completed On 01/09/2013

12/17/2013

Randy Scott H.

He has done a $20,000 remodel my work, a $5000 electrical job at my home as well as finishing up abandoned work from another contractor at my home. Aris has now done many other jobs at my office and home.

Description of Work
I've used Aris for numerous jobs from work to home. His prices are fair and his quality of work is very good. I would call him to bid on a job. He is a nice guy.

Work Completed On 08/16/2013

11/30/2013

Linda H.

Renovated master bedroom area, removed beams, added closet, painted, installed flooring, and antique closet doors. Aris and his team did an amazing job. Would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
I used ARIS RODAS - GENERAL CONTRACTOR.

Category closet systems, flooring contractor, remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 11/25/2013

11/11/2013

Navin S.

I've used him for 3 different jobs on 3 different occasions. Everything went very well - he was professional, easy to get ahold of and the work looks great. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
He's wired a wall in our living room to install a large flat panel tv, installed a kitchen vent, and also made our crawl space access larger.

Category electrician, handyman service, remodeling

Work Completed On 11/09/2013

08/06/2013

Charlotte M.

Aris and his co worker arrived on time at each appointment, prepared to start the jobs. Their workmanship is excellent, price is right and a pleasure to do business with. We will be using his services in the near future.

Description of Work
Reworked doors (2), repaired ceiling fan, replaced kick-plate at door threshold, etc.

Category handyman service, ceiling fans, doors

Work Completed On 07/01/2013

07/22/2013

Navin S.

It went great. Very few contractors that I called had experience with this type of project, but Aris clearly had done it before. He gave me different options about how the project could be done. He explained everything clearly, and stuck the estimate that he gave me over the phone. I will be having him back at my house to do some more work in the near future.

Description of Work
He installed a vent for my over-the-range microwave.

Work Completed On 07/20/2013

11/12/2012

Edward A.

Everything was great. Mr. Rodas did everything he promised. Minor changes were required. He was responsive and followed the timelines. His employees generally respected the property. I was pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Rebuilt a bridge connecting a street to the garage.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, remodeling

Work Completed On 07/15/2012

10/18/2012

Linda K.

Overall, Aris is an excellent contractor/handyman. I will continue to use him and to recommend him to family and friends.

Description of Work
Aris did so much for us ---- repair water damaged flooring, replace 2 termite damaged windows. install security cameras, install vents, repair and paint water damaged wall.

Category drywall, handyman service, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 10/15/2012

09/23/2012

MIchael T.

I hired Aris to perform several repairs around my house. He fixed some crumbling stucco, painted some repaired outside rafters and patio roof boards and re-grouted and sealed a shower. His work was excellent, prompt and priced lower than non-licensed handymen I had estimate the work. He even left me with a half full bottle of very expensive tile sealer to use in a couple of years. His grouting job was very professional, the shower looks like new. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Fix some stucco, outdoor painting, shower grouting.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 09/19/2012

08/26/2012

Michelle V.

Aris was very professional from start to finish. He was very easy to talk with and discuss plans, changes, goals. In fact, he spent much time up front going through the work order with me and making adjustments until we both agreed on the work to be done, materials, and the cost. Once the work began, he and his crew worked quickly, carefully and smart. He was very easy to reach throughout the process - by phone, email and text inviting me to come and see the progress. In all, I was delighted with the process and even more so the results. I am looking forward to "phase II" of my renovations and when I'm ready I will definitely be reaching out to Aris. In fact, we have already connected regarding some fence work, foundation reinforcement, and the possible addition of a screened in porch. I have posted photos below of the work completed because I think a photo speaks louder than words. Thank you, Aris. And to everyone else out there on Angie's List - good luck with your renovations!

Description of Work
Minor remodeling of a dining room, yard clean-up, including debris removal, interior paint, bathtub replacement, sealed a window, replaced ceiling lights, added base board to one bedroom, installed electric opener to garage door, and misc handyman services

Category handyman service, lawn service, lighting, replacement windows, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/09/2012

Review for Aris Rodas - General Contractor - PO Box 9946, North Hollywood, CA - 4791864

Member: Thank you very much for the report. It is been a pleasure to work for you. Do not hesitate to tell your relatives and friend about my company services. You know you can count with me for your future projects and ideas, always.

07/17/2012

brian J.

He was extremely expensive. Far more than any other estimate I received.

Description of Work
He was going to move a wall, put down a wooden floor, paint, and put down some tile in my office. Also needed a ceiling replaced.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 06/03/2012