ARBORCARE TREE SPECIALISTS

With Angi since December 2008

3.8

Reyes Tree Service & Gardening

Reyes Tree Service is a locally owned family operated full tree service company with more than 25 years of experience serving the Los Angeles area. Our staff has the experience, equipment, and expertise to take care of all your tree service needs at reasonable rates. We specialize in residential, commercial tree Service, trimming, crown reduction, tree removal, stump grinding, brush clearance, Palm tree trimming and removal, complete landscaping and irrigation. We are licensed and insured. Lic# 967584

Natural Wonders Trees Inc

For the last decade, Natural Wonder Trees Inc has been your complete Tree Care Protection and Evaluation Service. Our experienced crews are dedicated to exceeding expectations by listening to the customer's needs and concerns, following those instructions to the last detail, and efficiently performing the service ordered. Natural Wonders offers a variety of services for your complete tree care protection and evaluation including tree trimming and tree removal. Call us now for a free consultation at 818-717-8787. We are fully licensed, bonded & insured for your protection and peace of mind. We provide outstanding work at fair prices, and you can relax knowing that we are experienced and committed to excellence. Additional Areas served: Thousand Oaks

California Green Tree Care Inc.

We do all about trees, from trimming to removal, palm tree trimming, brush clearance, stump grinding. I have 10 years of experience maintaining and keeping trees healthy, my passion is to give the best service to our clients, and exceed their expectations.

06/14/2010

Chris from Arborcare was trimming the neighbor's tree and came to our door to offer an estimate. His price was competitive to other quotes we have gotten in the past. We decided to let them do the work. From that point on I never saw Chris again. I was only able to contact him by phone. When the job was done, Chris said he would come back in 2 days to discuss the work and answer some questions, bu...

Description of Work
Reshaped Mulberry back to knubs, clean plum tree, reshape 6 carrot woods, clean 3 birch trees, reshape Eucalyptus and remove ivy, remove all volunteers from hillside, set hedge back and clean 4 magnolia trees.

12/16/2009

I used them because they are in the neighborhood. Initially I had them trim the trees and then I had them remove one of the trees that was uprooting. The tree trimming was good but the tree removal wasn?t so pleasant. They cracked a brick that was in my family for about fifty years and then they tried to repair it. They supervisors left it up to the workers who did not speak good English so it was...

Description of Work
I had Arborcare Tree Specialists trim some of the trees and remove one of the trees in September.

07/11/2009

Because they are such large trees, we wanted true professionals so no one would be hurt nor any property damaged from dropping limbs. Arborcare did a terrific job and the supervisor, Cesar, made sure we got exactly what we wanted and communicated with us throughout the job. The also trimmed back a magnolia tree hanging over our garage from a neighbors for a nominal fee and trimmed our mature grape...

Description of Work
We have a huge 60' high sycamore tree in our front yard, and a 50' pecan tree in back. We wanted both of them trimmed significantly and the height brought down.

12/16/2008

They were fast, responsive and fairly good on clean up. I thought they did very good work.

Description of Work
The company trimmed almost 20 trees on my property, including oaks, sycamores, plums and birches. They almost removed a very tall liquid amber and did some ivy removal.