Amigo's Carpet & Flooring Warehouse

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2004

King of Carpet Remnants. 500 + in stock right now from 50 cents square foot. Enough for one room or a whole house. Laminate flooring specialist from 50 cents sf. Hardwood flooring specialist from $1.99 sf. We recommend that customers measure themselves and bring the measurements when you visit our warehouse....

HomePro Green Remodeling

Home Pro Green Remodeling is a family owned general contractor company specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodels. With 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves on our unbeatable quality, customer service, and prices. Our mission is to make your dream house come to life.

Supreme Remodeling Inc

Supreme Remodeling Inc. is the "go-to" contractor with a few added perks. Licensed, bonded and insured. With over 20 years of experience Supreme Remodeling has acquired the experience necessary to meet expectation of today's clients. Yes, the construction industry has changed! 2020 brings us new styles, new materials, new city guidelines and regulations and we are all up to date to bring our clients the latest and the best. While some renovations are very easy and without complications, other renovations are more complex and we are all well equipped to handle them all.

Offers by Supreme Remodeling Inc on Angi
American Home Improvement Inc

American Home Improvement Inc. is a Southern California-based residential remodeling and construction company. With over 13 years of hard-earned experience in the Home Improvement Industry, we currently specialize in full home renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodels, and ground-up construction. Here at American Home, we take pride in serving our clients throughout what may sometimes seem like an uncomfortable and messy experience. Our main goal is to provide our clients with a wide variety of expertise, knowledge, professionals, and outstanding customer service. American Home Improvement is here to help make your home remodeling experience smooth and affordable. $5000 project minimum.

Offers by American Home Improvement Inc on Angi

06/12/2013

I loved the service and the quality. I am a repeat customer and I'll return. I was referred to Robert Templeton and his partner Will who did the installation. What professionals! timely, precise, clean and reliable, not to mention competitively priced!

Description of Work
I was able to get new flooring for my entire house!

Category marble & granite

08/25/2007

Overall, my expectations were exceeded.

Description of Work
I bought carpet from store, in Torrance, that is closing. Carpet was discounted almost 50% off. Store referred me to installer who did a very professional installation.

Category carpet installation

11/10/2006

I was under the impression based on their newspaper ads that they had material in stock. After I purchased the material (they do not offer refunds). I was told it was at another store and would be brought up in the truck on Tuesday. On Tuesday I was told it would be Thursday. On Thursday I was told their truck broke down and it would be Monday. I had to postpone my tile installer to wait for the t...

Description of Work
Purchased two styles of porcelain tile, one for living room, one for bathroom. I was charged for 6 tiles per carton and in fact there were only 5 tiles per carton.

Category ceramic tile,home improvement stores

05/17/2006

FOUND GREAT TILE, GREAT PRICE. STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Description of Work
PURCHASED TILE.

Category flooring contractor

02/23/2006

WE SHOPPED AT MANY FLOORING SALES COMPANIES WHEN LOOKING FOR PIRGO FOR OUR NEWLY REMODELED HOME. AMIGO'S HAD THE BEST SELECTION & THE LOWEST PRICES OF THEIR AREA COMPETITORS. SALES PEOPLE WERE KNOWLEDGEABLE & HELPFUL.

Description of Work
AMIGO'S IS A FLOORING SALES WHOLESALE COMPANY. THEY HAVE A HUGE SELECTION OF PRODUCTS TO CHOOSE FROM.

Category flooring contractor

Carpet, Laminate Flooring and Hardwood flooring and sales. Installer referrals to customers.

We are wholesale to the public

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover