Amigo's Carpet & Flooring Warehouse

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2004

13406 Saticoy St

North Hollywood, CA 91605

King of Carpet Remnants. 500 + in stock right now from 50 cents square foot. Enough for one room or a whole house. Laminate flooring specialist from 50 cents sf. Hardwood flooring specialist from $1.99 sf. We recommend that customers measure themselves and bring the measurements when you visit our warehouse....

04/23/2015

Laura B.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, marble & granite

11/18/2014

Ana O.

Description of Work
We purchased our laminate flooring that we get many compliments on. Initially, we wanted hardwood, but we indicated that we wanted low maintenance care. We were not interested in laminate we didn't like the styles. However, Amigo's has a large selection and we were able to find one that we loved.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

06/12/2013

Becky W.

I loved the service and the quality. I am a repeat customer and I'll return. I was referred to Robert Templeton and his partner Will who did the installation. What professionals! timely, precise, clean and reliable, not to mention competitively priced!

Description of Work
I was able to get new flooring for my entire house!

Category marble & granite

08/25/2007

DONNA & MALIK J.

Overall, my expectations were exceeded.

Description of Work
I bought carpet from store, in Torrance, that is closing. Carpet was discounted almost 50% off. Store referred me to installer who did a very professional installation.

Category carpet installation

06/12/2007

Ernest S.

Good!

Description of Work
They sold us carpet.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

11/10/2006

ANNE P.

I was under the impression based on their newspaper ads that they had material in stock. After I purchased the material (they do not offer refunds). I was told it was at another store and would be brought up in the truck on Tuesday. On Tuesday I was told it would be Thursday. On Thursday I was told their truck broke down and it would be Monday. I had to postpone my tile installer to wait for the tile. When my installer finally went to pick up the tile from North Hollywood store on the day of installation, they gave him the wrong tile. My installer went home and I had to go back to the store and exchange tile. When I finally got the tile home it became apparent that I had been sold seconds without being told they were seconds. There were dime-sized flaws in the surface of tiles and of the one variety only 6 out of 20 tiles were perfect. Several that weren't factory flawed had large chips out of the edges. They seem to say whatever they need to to make a sale.

Description of Work
Purchased two styles of porcelain tile, one for living room, one for bathroom. I was charged for 6 tiles per carton and in fact there were only 5 tiles per carton.

Category ceramic tile, home improvement stores

05/17/2006

SCOTT H.

FOUND GREAT TILE, GREAT PRICE. STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Description of Work
PURCHASED TILE.

02/23/2006

Christa W.

WE SHOPPED AT MANY FLOORING SALES COMPANIES WHEN LOOKING FOR PIRGO FOR OUR NEWLY REMODELED HOME. AMIGO'S HAD THE BEST SELECTION & THE LOWEST PRICES OF THEIR AREA COMPETITORS. SALES PEOPLE WERE KNOWLEDGEABLE & HELPFUL.

Description of Work
AMIGO'S IS A FLOORING SALES WHOLESALE COMPANY. THEY HAVE A HUGE SELECTION OF PRODUCTS TO CHOOSE FROM.

08/31/2005

THEY WERE HELPFUL PEOPLE. THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY, AND THEY DID A GOOD JOB HELPING US PICK OUT THE FLOORING. THE PERSON WE TALKED WITH WAS GOOD ABOUT GOING TO HIS SUPERVISOR IF HE HAD ANY QUESTIONS. WE DIDN'T FEEL ANY PRESSURE TO BUY THINGS, AND THEY ACTUALLY TOLD US TO WAIT ON SOME THINGS.

Description of Work
THEY HELPED US PURCHASE THE FLOORING AND THE OTHER MATERIALS THAT WE NEEDED FOR THEM TO INSTALL THE FLOORING.

08/24/2005

VIRGINIA C.

THEY'RE GOOD. I GOT A GOOD PRICE AND RELATIVELY GOOD SERVICE. THEY WERE THOROUGH AND CLEAN. WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED. WE GOT WHAT WE PAID FOR. WE WERE A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED IN A FEW OF THE INSTALLATION PIECES. THEY USED A YOUNG KID, AND HE DIDN'T QUITE KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED LAMINATE FLOORING IN THE KITCHEN.

07/18/2005

THEY ARE GREAT BECAUSE THEY ARE REALLY CHEAP. THEY HAVE REALLY GOOD HARDWOOD FLOORS, LAMINATE, AND CARPET. THEY HAVE VERY LARGE ROLLS. THEY HAD A VERY NICE SELECTION.

Description of Work
THEY DID A LAMINATE FLOOR FOR A TEN BY THIRTEEN ROOM.

07/18/2005

THEY HAD THE BEST PRICE. THEY HAD KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES PEOPLE. THEY HAD A LIST OF CONTRACTORS AND WE USED ONE. HE DID A GOOD JOB. THEY ALWAYS CALLED ME BACK WHENEVER I CALLED. THEY WERE ON TIME.

Description of Work
WE ADDED A REC ROOM AND A POOL ROOM.

Category remodeling

05/27/2005

ROGELIO S.

VERY LOW PRICE- COMPARE TO HOME DEPOT OR LOWES. MANY WORKERS TO MEET ONE'S NEEDS AND ATTENTION. WE WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK AND RECOMMEND FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.

Description of Work
VERY GOOD SERVICE... THEY HELP LOAD ALL HARDWOOD FLOORS PURCHASED. THEY ALSO HELPED SECURE FROM FALLING... VERY QUICK SERVICE AND ONE ON ONE ATTENTION TO CUSTOMERS.

Category hardwood floor

12/16/2004

GOOD JOB. VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED TILE AND PUTTIED THE MARBLE.

Category marble & granite

Prime Tile Works LLC

Black Arrow Construction

If you are looking for a skilled architect or General Contractor Black Arrow is right for you! Our talents and eye for detail go above and beyond. Our owner operated company has an incredible work ethic and we are friendly and professional. With over 20 years of experience in this industry Black Arrow does everything from full home renovations, remodels and any commercial work as well, all work guaranteed! Currently not taking on any small handyman projects. Please call us today at 818-419-2964!

Offers by Black Arrow Construction  on Angi
    Paragon Builders

Paragon Builders, a Construction and Home Improvement Company. We provide remodeling and construction services for residential and commercial property owners, specializing in home / room additions, bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, complete home renovation, green remodeling, energy efficiency planning and upgrading, flooring, roofing, violation corrections, among other services. From complete remodel of your kitchen, your bathroom, interior or exterior of your home or you need to design and plan your project, our company is devoted to exceed our clients expectations. Please explore our website to learn more about us and the type of work we can do for you.

Offers by Paragon Builders on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover

Carpet, Laminate Flooring and Hardwood flooring and sales. Installer referrals to customers.

We are wholesale to the public