ALL VALLEY Construction

With Angi since March 2011

7348 Tujunga

North Hollywood, CA 91605

Carlos Reyes is a handyman that provides home repair, remodel and handyman services. We specialize in home modifications and Garage door services. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We do everything regarding your home. We build decks and covers, tile and granite, flooring, garage doors, interior

05/09/2013

Avner R.

The exterior painting was fine. The apartment painting was okay but the quote was low and the tenants had paid him extra for additional services. In the main house kitchen, he was supposed to change countertops and the flooring and when the time came for the final payment he charged more than the estimate. He didn't notify us that it was going to cost us more.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my home and the picket fence, they also painted some rooms in 2 of my apartments. They also painted the kitchen in the main house.

Category house painters, interior painters

07/26/2012

Charlotte K.

He was very diligent, careful and detailed. He and his men were very courteous. Carlos will work closely with you to make sure you get the results you want.

Description of Work
While I have used Carlos in the past as a trusted handyman, this job he painted the interior of my house.

Category handyman service, interior painters

04/12/2012

Martha C.

Carlos is great at keeping the customer informed. He always updates me on how all projects are going and he is very budget-conscious. He is my go-to for anything I need done in my house. He even came for an emergency electrical problem at 8pm on a Friday night. He is professional, knowledgeable and fair! I wouldn't trust my house to any one but Carlos.

Description of Work
Carlos does all of my odds-and-ends work in my home. He has installed a cedar fence, built a brick wall in the backyard, painted the interior, installed rain gutters, built cabinets. . . among other things!

Category custom cabinets, contractors, fencing, handyman service, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

06/27/2011

Charlotte K.

The job was done very well, on time, polite and Carlos understood quickly what needed to be done. Very honest. Will hire again in future.

Description of Work
House repairs included laying new track for heavy mirrored closets, new door knobs, touch up painting. The job was done very well, on time, polite and Carlos understood quickly what needed to be done. Very honest.

Category handyman service

03/14/2011

Martha C.

He is wonderful! He is very professional - always on time - always grateful for the work and his prices are extremely reasonable.

Description of Work
When I met Carlos, he came to build a fence for me. After building the fence perfectly (and quickly), I realized all of his other skills, so I asked him to do other things around the house. So far, he has built a cedar fence, a concrete wall, built cabinets, painted the interior and exterior of my home, fixed my electrical outlets and built a gate for my backyard.

Category custom cabinets, contractors, handyman service, woodworking, drain pipe, cabinet refacing

Legacy Home Builders Inc

A Family Tradition since 1934. Here at Legacy Home Builders, we truly are a family business. As a third generation contractor, we pride ourselves on quality work at a fair price. We specialize in additions, kitchen and bath remodeling, roofing and siding, pavers and concrete, as well as custom home building. Call us today for your free consultation.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Legacy Home Builders Inc on Angi
    2 Guys Handyman LLC

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Carroll Painting

We are a family owned and operated painting and pressure washing company. Our company has been in our family for 30 years. We strive to have the best customer service and treat your project like it was our own. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, stucco repairs, and we do all of our own carpentry work. We offer free estimates! Call us today !

2022 Super Service Award

Cabinet making, refacing, restoration, carpentry unfinished, woodworking, drain pipe installation, electrical, fencing, handymen, painting - exterior & interior.