ALL VALLEY Construction

With Angi since March 2011

Carlos Reyes is a handyman that provides home repair, remodel and handyman services. We specialize in home modifications and Garage door services. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We do everything regarding your home. We build decks and covers, tile and granite, flooring, garage doors, interior and exterior painting and much more....

Keith Painting

Family owned and operated since 1953 residential and commercial painting company, specializing in interior/exterior painting, stucco repair, wood repair, drywall repair, and much more! Call us today to schedule a Free Estimate Alex (818)523-1258 or Daniel (818)523-6784

Berger's Painting

Berger's Painting welcomes you to experience a tradition of customer satisfaction that will exceed your expectations. Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle. We are known for our prompt service and superior attention to detail. From conception to completion we will work with you until the job is done. You can count on us to get the job done with quality that lasts. There are many reasons why you should choose J & B Painting, including our exclusive 3-year written guarantee against peeling and chipping as well as next day availability. We offer professional color consultation and free paint samples. Our goal is to provide quality work at a reasonable rates. We employ only experienced, professional painters and use only top of the line paints. Our “dedication to excellence” in addition to personal pride has been the key elements to our success and made us LA’s most referred painting company since 1981.

Offers by Berger's Painting on Angi
Cesar Torres Custom Painting

We are a locally owned and operated company with 30 + years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity, and stand behind our work. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential and commercial painting projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Call us for a free quote! (818) 626-1088

05/09/2013

The exterior painting was fine. The apartment painting was okay but the quote was low and the tenants had paid him extra for additional services. In the main house kitchen, he was supposed to change countertops and the flooring and when the time came for the final payment he charged more than the estimate. He didn't notify us that it was going to cost us more.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my home and the picket fence, they also painted some rooms in 2 of my apartments. They also painted the kitchen in the main house.

Category house painters,interior painters

07/26/2012

He was very diligent, careful and detailed. He and his men were very courteous. Carlos will work closely with you to make sure you get the results you want.

Description of Work
While I have used Carlos in the past as a trusted handyman, this job he painted the interior of my house.

Category handyman service,interior painters

04/12/2012

Carlos is great at keeping the customer informed. He always updates me on how all projects are going and he is very budget-conscious. He is my go-to for anything I need done in my house. He even came for an emergency electrical problem at 8pm on a Friday night. He is professional, knowledgeable and fair! I wouldn't trust my house to any one but Carlos.

Description of Work
Carlos does all of my odds-and-ends work in my home. He has installed a cedar fence, built a brick wall in the backyard, painted the interior, installed rain gutters, built cabinets. . . among other things!

Category custom cabinets,contractors,fencing,handyman service,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

06/27/2011

The job was done very well, on time, polite and Carlos understood quickly what needed to be done. Very honest. Will hire again in future.

Description of Work
House repairs included laying new track for heavy mirrored closets, new door knobs, touch up painting. The job was done very well, on time, polite and Carlos understood quickly what needed to be done. Very honest.

Category handyman service

03/14/2011

He is wonderful! He is very professional - always on time - always grateful for the work and his prices are extremely reasonable.

Description of Work
When I met Carlos, he came to build a fence for me. After building the fence perfectly (and quickly), I realized all of his other skills, so I asked him to do other things around the house. So far, he has built a cedar fence, a concrete wall, built cabinets, painted the interior and exterior of my home, fixed my electrical outlets and built a gate for my backyard.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,handyman service,woodworking,drain pipe,cabinet refacing

Cabinet making, refacing, restoration, carpentry unfinished, woodworking, drain pipe installation, electrical, fencing, handymen, painting - exterior & interior.