All Clear Environmental Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2008

All Clear Environmental is Southern California's one-stop solution for asbestos removal, lead abatement and mold remediation. Our team of licensed professionals has over 100 years of combined experience in the thorough, discrete and environmentally responsible removal of hazardous materials. If

asbestos removal (157)lead paint removal (18)mold removal (18)drywall (11)air duct cleaning (5)water damage restoration (2)insulation (2)interior painting (1)stucco (1)

10/03/2022

Joel H.

The job was competently performed on time at a competitive price.

Description of Work
Test a floor for asbestos

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

09/01/2020

Matthew G.

Larry answered my call and explained why we have no need to remediate what was safe in its present condition, notwithstanding the re-roofing we are about to perform on the house. In other words, although he could have suggested we engage him for some remediation work for which I apparently would have had no need, he was honest and talked me out of paying for something I did not need. Class act.

Description of Work
consultation

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

05/16/2018

Abby S.

Wonderfully. They exceeded my expectations in terms of personnel and operations. They have their methods down to a science. They are efficient, fast and clean. Getting rid of asbestos could have been a real nightmare, which is why I'd put it off for some time, but they made it easy and safe.

Description of Work
Asbestos removal

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

12/22/2017

Jorge B.

AllClear did an exceptional and professional job. The only issue is sometimes they are hard to get a hold of. Talked with the owner and was impressed with his responsiveness. I would hire them again. I have small children and felt secure that Alclear was not going to cut corners. That gave me a peace of mind! Safety was their priority!

Description of Work
Removal of asbestos in the attic

Work Completed On 12/22/2017

09/13/2017

ALAN P.

They were responsive when I pointed things out that I thought should have been done. It would have been nice if they had done it all at once and seen what needed to be done.

Description of Work
I hired them to remove some popcorn ceiling.

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

08/02/2017

DIANE M.

They were very good, it was not cheap but they did the job, they don't reap you off, i would highly recommend the company, they don't take any shortcuts, they do the job properly, & they provide the necessary permits.

Description of Work
Asbestos Removal Work

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

07/22/2017

marian R.

The job went extremely well; you can't beat Larry and his crew. From the beginning, communication was a positive experience. Pricing and professionalism were top notch. Larry met deadline. This was a great company to work with. We came up after hours to look around and everything was extremely well maintained and kept a clean workplace. So very pleased with the end product.#1choice ,and will tell anyone who will listen!

Description of Work
Asbestos removal in popcorn ceiling.

Work Completed On 07/22/2017

06/21/2017

Cathy M.

Very pleased with the work. They were clear about the process and paperwork, completed the work on time for a fair price, and left everything very clean.

Description of Work
Removal of asbestos material from two ceilings.

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

05/25/2017

Jhomarie L.

We just bought a house, and needed to get some popcorn ceiling containing asbestos removed. However, we were on a tight timeline due to the 10 day waiting period. Larry took that into consideration, and scheduled work to begin as soon as the 10 day waiting period was over. His crew arrived on time, and were very professional. They made sure all affected areas were sealed off, and cleaned up throughly after work was done. Price was fair, and work was done just in time for our move into the new home.

Description of Work
Asbestos Abatement

Work Completed On 05/03/2017

11/16/2016

Sabriana S.

It went exceptionally well. Larry is the greatest. He worked very **** ** this project. His team that came to clean the property was very professional and friendly. I hope I never have another asbestos problem again, but if I did, or if someone I knew had one, I would definitely recommend Larry and All Clear again. Thanks Larry and Hector. This is a true statement and I stand by it. :-)

Description of Work
I contracted with All Clear to perform a P5 cleaning procedure after asbestos was detected in the air, following an asbestos air test. There was also some asbestos material left behind in the property.

Work Completed On 11/09/2016

10/12/2016

GRACE S.

Did not use or contact vendor even for a quote

Description of Work
Asbestis testing/cleanup

Category insulation, asbestos removal, mold removal

Work Completed On 10/12/2016

07/04/2016

Theresa W.

excellent service and job well done

Description of Work
asbestos acoustic ceilings scraped and acoustic ducting removed

Work Completed On 06/14/2016

04/20/2016

Kelly B.

It went incredibly awesome! Whenever anything goes wrong, I call Larry and he knows exactly what to do. He helped us out with the entire process and we didn't have to do anything. He went out of his way for us because of our special situation.

Description of Work
He removed asbestos and mold from the house.

Category asbestos removal, mold removal

Cost $7,039.29

Work Completed On 11/01/2015

04/04/2016

Kurt P.

Larry was very nice on the phone and provided a quick estimate after sending him photos of the asbestos pipes to be removed. A 2 person crew came a few days later to remove the pipes. They were very professional, polite, and did the job in under 30 minutes. This job was done well at a very fair price.

Description of Work
Removal of asbestos exhaust pipe from our outdoor water heater cabinet, and removal of detached asbestos pipes in the attic.

Work Completed On 03/31/2016

03/01/2016

sonia G.

Larry's associate was on time and thorough with his estimate. They in turn processed all of the permits and kept me informed the entire time. They started on the day promised and finished after two days. Arturo was the person who completed the work and he was also super professional and did an amazing job. Thank you Larry and Crew!

Description of Work
Removed popcorn ceiling and asbestos from entire home.

Category drywall, asbestos removal

Work Completed On 02/22/2016

11/28/2015

Joe D.

Larry was great, upfront and even made recommendations we hadn't thought of.

Description of Work
All Clear worked with our schedule, were on the project site when they said they would be, clean and professional. There were a few hiccups along the way from our end but All Clear worked with us. Very happy with the service

Work Completed On 10/22/2015

09/22/2015

Alyse S.

Like I said, I didn't actually need his services, but he is reliable and punctual.

Description of Work
I called because I was told I had asbestos in my attic by two different a/c companies. I received a call back immediately from Larry Enos. He was able to come to my home the same day to check it out! He immediately said he didn't think I had any, but took two samples, bagged and labeled them, and told me where to take them for testing. If they were positive, then he'd return to give me a quote and remove the asbestos. Well, he was right - no asbestos. He was wonderful, so professional, and even though I didn't have asbestos, so sorry I didn't get to hire him! He is very smart, professional, and most courteous. A++++ provider.

Work Completed On 09/22/2015

09/20/2015

RUSS S.

My wife and I had planned to remodel our kitchen. We had made plans and drawn up contracts for flooring, counter, appliances and cabinets, when we discovered that we needed to do abatement on our kitchen linoleum. Because materials such as tile, appliances and cabinetry were already ordered and delivered, we found ourselves in a critical bind, - particularly when we have to store these items outside while waiting for primary work to be completed. Mr. Enos answered our call and in a very professional manner, took the situation in hand. Both he and his employees prosecuted this job with the utmost of care and expertise, even in handling ALL AQMD permit issues, were very professional, and did follow-up to ensure that our project did not suffer what could have been a drastic delay, which would have left our household in a tremendous bind. I would recommend Mr. Enos and his staff to anyone seeking a competent and highly expert organization if you require these services. This organization is "old school" and "top drawer".

Description of Work
Removed asbestos linoleum flooring from kitchen, down to concrete.

Work Completed On 08/31/2015

08/13/2015

Brian R.

All Clear did a great job of removing the asbestos from my attic. They were very professional and arrived early for the job. They constructed the tunnel of sheeting/plastic as described and made sure to cover the floors and protect my home. They covered the lights, house fan, and registers as discussed and made quick work of the removal of the ducting. They completes the entire job in just over four hours. I was very pleased with their work. I popped into the attic and see that it is duct free as we discussed and the registers are intact. The team did a great job and I'd use them again -- but I am asbestos free at this point in my home. I gave a B on Responsiveness because I did have to keep on Larry to follow up, send the contract and get back to me. However, based on the price and the good service/work, this was a minor detail.

Description of Work
All Clear removed asbestos wrapped ducting in my attic (Roughly 1400 sq ft), including removing the asbestos tape around the registers. The registers were left intact. All Clear covered over 12 recessed lights for me and also my house fan.

Work Completed On 08/11/2015

08/10/2015

Karina F.

Larry was great to work with. I called him and he answered the phone directly and made himself available to discuss the work with me and answer all of my questions on the spot. I had previously tested samples of the ceiling with a lab that only does testing to check if the popcorn ceiling contained asbestos, which it did. I let Larry know this and I then gave him measurements of the room. He was able to give me an estimate over the phone and discussed my scheduling options including the time it takes to request a permit and if I needed to rush the job I could pay a bit more for an emergency permit. All Clear takes care of all of this, you just need to fill out 2 simple forms. Larry was very informative and thorough. I had a bunch of questions and he was helpful and patient with me which I appreciated. After reading the reviews on Angie?s list and having our phone conversation I was confident with choosing All Clear and did not look for a second estimate. His crew was very professional and respectful. They took my ceiling fan down and put all the screws in a ziploc bag for me.The work took about 5 hours or so. They covered the room walls and floor with heavy duty plastic and left the room very clean and took all of the debris with them. My house is 110 years old and I asked them remove the plaster off the ceiling so that I can do electrical updates and put up new dry wall. I was concerned that the plaster might also contain asbestos and had not tested it. Larry said it was unlikely to have asbestos, but suggested he test the plaster the day of the job just to make sure. I really appreciate him accommodating me at no extra charge. The plaster did not contain asbestos, but I had them remove it anyway due to the convenience of having it done professionally and cleaned up afterwards. I felt the price was fair and worth it. Overall, they did a great job and I would recommend them. The only thing I didn?t confirm was whether they did any air test samples after the room was cleaned up. I read some other companies do that and I?m not 100% sure if All Clear does that as well.

Description of Work
Remove 170 sq ft of acoustic spray from the living room ceiling containing asbestos and also remove the plaster (although the plaster did not contain asbestos)

Work Completed On 05/07/2015

Review for All Clear Environmental Inc - 11333 Moorpark St, North Hollywood, CA - 27404969

07/21/2015

Dwain J.

We ended up not needing his company services.

Description of Work
He provided advice after reviewing some photos of our attic.

Work Completed On 05/27/2015

07/16/2015

belinda D.

Larry did a great job for a great price!

Description of Work
Remove Lead and asbestos.

Category asbestos removal, lead paint removal

Work Completed On 06/24/2015