All Clear Environmental Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2008

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

11333 Moorpark St Unit 382

North Hollywood, CA 91602

All Clear Environmental is Southern California's one-stop solution for asbestos removal, lead abatement and mold remediation. Our team of licensed professionals has over 100 years of combined experience in the thorough, discrete and environmentally responsible removal of hazardous materials. If you think that your property may be at risk for containing asbestos, lead or mold, we can provide you with the most cost-effective solution. And you can be sure that when we're finished, it will be All Clear....

asbestos removal (156)lead paint removal (18)mold removal (18)drywall (11)air duct cleaning (5)water damage restoration (2)insulation (2)interior painting (1)stucco (1)

09/01/2020

Larry answered my call and explained why we have no need to remediate what was safe in its present condition, notwithstanding the re-roofing we are about to perform on the house. In other words, although he could have suggested we engage him for some remediation work for which I apparently would have had no need, he was honest and talked me out of paying for something I did not need. Class act.

Description of Work
consultation

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

05/16/2018

Wonderfully. They exceeded my expectations in terms of personnel and operations. They have their methods down to a science. They are efficient, fast and clean. Getting rid of asbestos could have been a real nightmare, which is why I'd put it off for some time, but they made it easy and safe.

Description of Work
Asbestos removal

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

12/22/2017

AllClear did an exceptional and professional job. The only issue is sometimes they are hard to get a hold of. Talked with the owner and was impressed with his responsiveness. I would hire them again. I have small children and felt secure that Alclear was not going to cut corners. That gave me a peace of mind! Safety was their priority!

Description of Work
Removal of asbestos in the attic

Work Completed On 12/22/2017

09/13/2017

They were responsive when I pointed things out that I thought should have been done. It would have been nice if they had done it all at once and seen what needed to be done.

Description of Work
I hired them to remove some popcorn ceiling.

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

08/02/2017

They were very good, it was not cheap but they did the job, they don't reap you off, i would highly recommend the company, they don't take any shortcuts, they do the job properly, & they provide the necessary permits.

Description of Work
Asbestos Removal Work

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

07/22/2017

The job went extremely well; you can't beat Larry and his crew. From the beginning, communication was a positive experience. Pricing and professionalism were top notch. Larry met deadline. This was a great company to work with. We came up after hours to look around and everything was extremely well maintained and kept a clean workplace. So very pleased with the end product.#1choice ,and will tell ...

Description of Work
Asbestos removal in popcorn ceiling.

Work Completed On 07/22/2017

06/21/2017

Very pleased with the work. They were clear about the process and paperwork, completed the work on time for a fair price, and left everything very clean.

Description of Work
Removal of asbestos material from two ceilings.

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

05/25/2017

We just bought a house, and needed to get some popcorn ceiling containing asbestos removed. However, we were on a tight timeline due to the 10 day waiting period. Larry took that into consideration, and scheduled work to begin as soon as the 10 day waiting period was over. His crew arrived on time, and were very professional. They made sure all affected areas were sealed off, and cleaned up throug...

Description of Work
Asbestos Abatement

Work Completed On 05/03/2017

11/16/2016

It went exceptionally well. Larry is the greatest. He worked very **** ** this project. His team that came to clean the property was very professional and friendly. I hope I never have another asbestos problem again, but if I did, or if someone I knew had one, I would definitely recommend Larry and All Clear again. Thanks Larry and Hector. This is a true statement and I stand by it. :-)

Description of Work
I contracted with All Clear to perform a P5 cleaning procedure after asbestos was detected in the air, following an asbestos air test. There was also some asbestos material left behind in the property.

Work Completed On 11/09/2016

10/12/2016

Did not use or contact vendor even for a quote

Description of Work
Asbestis testing/cleanup

Category insulation,asbestos removal,mold removal

Work Completed On 10/12/2016

Asbestos & lead removal, mold remediation, residential & commercial.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express