Acclaimed Movers & Storage

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2008

4.3

At Acclaimed Movers and Storage, we are working day in and day out to erase any associations between moving and stress. We are a comprehensive moving service, meaning we handle all aspects of any move, large or small. We are experienced in domestic and international relocations, moving people quickly and carefully, wherever they need to go. Our entire staff is made up of trained moving specialists who have made careers out of moving people everywhere in the world. We are dedicated to excellence and that is why we use the highest quality equipment available to the moving industry today. We stay current and professional so you stay happy and worry free. No move is too big or too small for us. We handle each client on an individual basis and we make sure their needs are met. Whether you are moving around the block, across state lines, or to another country, we will take care of you every step of the way. For over a decade, Acclaimed has been the premier, full-service, residential and commercial moving company in the Los Angeles area; with additional experience relocating people across the country and around the world. Each of our Los Angeles movers has an expert knowledge of the city, its roadways, and how to work around any obstacles it can present to a move. Custom architecture and historic homes are common in the city, and our movers understand the care and concern required for protecting such delicate buildings. If you have bulky, valuable, or fragile items, our professional movers will use equipment like lifts, dollies, and carts to make sure those items stay in pristine condition. Should you have winding, tight, hill-side roads, our drivers can navigate a moving truck as close as humanly possible. We go the extra mile to make each Los Angeles move a great one, and it’s reflected in our “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau as well as Angie’s List....

Double A Moving and Storage

Double A Moving, Professional Movers With Knowledge And Experience, Move With Double A Moving And Experience A Company That Strives On Giving You The Best Customer Care Services, Our Sales Representative's Will Synchronize A Cost Effective And Affordably Priced Rate To Ensure You Are Fully Satisfied, Double A Movers Takes All Safety Precaution To Ensure That The Safety Of Our Consumers As Well As The Safety Of Our Employees Always Meet Efficient Safety Guidelines, Double A Movers Guarantee's Their Is No Job To Big To Move Or To Small To Care For, We Ensure The Hiring Of Professional, Experienced Movers Who Care For Your Belonging's As If It Was Their Own, We Specialize In - Residential Moving, -Houses & Apartments -Commercial Moving - Office and facilities -Executive Relocation Services Packaging Services - Full house Or Apartment Pack Specialty Moving Services Include Fine Art, Antiques Sculptures Also Oversized Moving Such As Piano and Safe To Guarantee Nothing Gets Left Behind.

Premier Moving Co.

Premier Moving LA is the fastest growing moving company in Southern California! We specialize in local moves within CA. We take good care of our clients and their belongings, whether we are relocating your home or business. We beat the competition with our customer service and pricing! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Let's Move It Right

Family owned company serving the San Fernando Valley since 1995. We have 5 local moving trucks, and 3 long distance trailers. Moving team has at minimum 5 years experience. We are happy to provide free onsite estimates for Angie's List members. We have experience moving pianos.

12/11/2017

I engaged this company for a cross country move. I have done this move 2 other times in the last 6 years. It cost me thousands more than the last two moves AND I was forced to leave 50% of my belongings behind. The move cost was $2500+ more dollars than the initial bid. Prior to the move I was contacted several times "returning phone calls" I never made. The woman seemed inexperienced and confused...

Description of Work
Cross country move

08/30/2017

Quoted one amount came out to be more once they had my furniture on their truck!!

Description of Work
Moved from Arizona to San Diego

11/29/2016

A disastrous experience. Stay away! We just moved from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale and it has been a rip off. We agreed on a binding quote with NO surprises. Even though we had it in writing, it didn't stop the guys who picked up our stuff to try to get more money from us, pretending that they had a walk an extra few feet to get to their trucks. They also tried to make us pay for extra boxes an...

Description of Work
Full Service packing and moving for a 2 bedroom apartment from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale, Florida

01/01/2016

Acclaimed movers performed a very simple move for us but treated it with all the professionalism I would expect. They were on time, performed the task quickly, maintained professionalism, had all the right equipment, etc. Really appreciate their services for us on this move. Thank You

Description of Work
They moved a piano.

Category moving companies,piano moving

07/06/2015

Man who answered the provider phone had no knowledge of my Angie's List deal. Provider did not return my calls until the day before my move. I was in a panic prior to that and Angies List provided me with an alternative mover whom I used.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category moving companies

Residential, Commercial, Local & Long Distance, International, Auto Transport, Piano Moving, Short & Long Term Storage, Art Moving, Free Onsite Estimates, Packing Materials and much more.

Ask for details.