A & J Auto Service

Auto Service
Auto Inspections
Auto Transmission
Auto Radiators

ASE certified techinicians, the latest in automotive repair technology and a large inventory of parts....

Omega Automotive

The independent automotive shop was established in 2001 by Carlos and Guille Menjivar and won the Super Service Award in 2013. Our company, Omega Automotive (formerly Omega Transmission), is in Northridge, CA. We offer honest and transparent car repair services to residents and businesses in the greater Los Angeles County area, blocks away from California State University at Northridge (CSUN), the Northridge Fashion Center, and just minutes from the 101, 118 and 405 Freeways. The Omega automotive family expanded in 2010 to include Northridge Body Shop, an auto body repair and collision facility. This affords Omega the opportunity to provide complete mechanical and body shop services for all passenger vehicles including cars, small trucks and vans with the capacity for up to 15 passengers. Today, the Omega family consists of seven employees including Carlos and Guille, two service writers and three technicians. The bi-lingual staff provides customers with personalized and friendly service. Most services can be done the same day and repairs are backed with a 24 month or 24,000-mile warranty. The Menjivars are ardent supporters of community events. Carlos donates his time to the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) and the Greater Van Nuys Rotary. Both are active in their church. Carlos is also a member of the North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce, Valley Business Professionals and Inside Track, while Guille is affiliated with the Woodland Hills Chamber Women’s Circle and the Women’s Professional Forum. Call Omega Automotive Repair today and discover a different kind of car repair facility, one where you get treated like family. *You can also make appointments online, through our website.

Unique Rooter & Plumbing

Any one uses our services we will donate 10 % off our labor cost towards their choice off the charity . We will write a check same day . Unique Rooter & Plumbing is California's first full service plumbing and drain cleaning company. We have been in business since 1999. We have been providing quality work to all of our customers. Additional Contact: Mike Sargisyan.

Offers by Unique Rooter & Plumbing on Angi
First Thought Plumbing

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/22/2016

They provide outstanding service. They research issues thoroughly and explain your options. They are wilingl to go "outside the box" to find the most appropriate solution for the individual customer. They are prompt and provide frequent updates on work being done and the progress of diagnostic testing. And they are polite and professional. I will absolutely return to them in the future and would r...

Description of Work
Installed a repaired radio. They have also recently made several other repairs and spent a week running diagnostics to track down a wiring gremlin that another mechanic gave up on. They ended up repairing several smaller issues as well as diagnosing and repairing the original problem. They did the radio install today for free, which was greatly appreciated and a very nice touch from a customer service perspective.

02/18/2016

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Fixed bad batt cables

11/14/2013

I would recommend this company. This is the type of company that I wanted to find on Angie's List. I was very impressed by the owner and the honesty in which he operated. He gave me a lot of information about the condition of the engine. He was very straightforward.

Description of Work
They did a basic tune up, replaced spark plugs and wipers and did an oil change.

11/13/2013

The owner, Tony, was great to work with and very accommodating to fit me into his schedule. He was able to fit me in the same day I had called. He also had the best prices around town. He was very quick to do the job and I would wait there during the service.

Description of Work
They did smog inspections and oil changes for my car. I used them a few times.

Category auto repair

General vehicle maintenance from oil changes to engine rebuild. Your one stop shop!

NA