3-B'Z Painting Co

• Trade License Number
  • 911397

11617 Burbank Blvd

North Hollywood, CA 91601

3-B’z Painting Co. has been providing benchmark painting services for over 24 years. With our skilled expertise, perfected method of delivery and excellent communication, we provide superior product with the utmost efficiency. We are fully licensed and bonded. Contact us for a complete color transformation of your home!...

house painting (16)interior painting (40)interior decorators (4)plastering (3)drywall (2)

01/14/2015

Good service.  Nice company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2014

08/18/2014

They were punctual, polite and eager to please us.  They did everything they said they would do and more.  Wonderful experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3-Bz's Contracted to paint the entire interior and exterior of our house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2014

01/27/2014

My initial estimate went well. Lorenzo arrived on time and was efficient in getting me the estimate for the work I wanted completed. I received two other estimates for the job and 3B's estimate was in the middle of the other two. What I liked best was that their estimate was broken out by line item and cost for each part of the project I wanted done in my living/ dining room; in addition, they gua...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 B'z painted and accent wall in my living room and dining rom, installed new crown molding, fixed cracks in ceiling, paintied cieling and window/ door trim in living and dining room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2014

01/15/2014

Could not have gone any smoother.   From the first time Anita set foot in our house to give us an estimate through to the final touches everything was done on time, on budget, and with great care and attention to detail.  On top of that - Anita is fun to work with.  I looked forward to meeting with her everyday and seeing how her team transformed our home.   She was great with suggestions when we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint entire interior of house, power wash exterior, paint trim of exterior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2013

09/11/2013

They do great work, they are polite and courteous, and they always give me the best price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to prep, prime, and paint our main gate as well as two side gates, they patched the ceiling in my master bathroom and painted that, they sanded and removed all of the old paint on my french doors and repainted those, and they also applied clear sealer to two thresholds.

CATEGORY plastering,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2013

06/11/2013

I called and spoke with a very nice lady.  She was professional and took down all my information.  We had scheduled a Saturday appointment to get a quote to paint the entire interior of our new house.  As the new buyers of the house we were only allowed in during the inspection, so we had very limited time with the property.  These guys never showed up.  I called a few times and didn't get a respo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
n/a

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2013

Human error. I'm apologizing for the inconvenience. I had the whole intention to be there AND on time. I am a homeowner myself and I know how it feels to have time wasted and especially waiting for professionals. If a contractor was not hired yet, I will be more than happy to come and compensate. Life is good, just add color. Anita

05/21/2013

Excellent service, showed up on time, cleaned up after each day and the price was very resonable. Would definitely recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of trim, doors and kitchen walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2013

04/04/2013

Initially they seem enthusiastic and professional but that impression quickly faded. The one week estimate stretched to over two weeks. The worst was that hairline cracks were made to look terrible with built up stripes of spackle slapped onto textured stucco! It took several requests and tries to make them look less bad but the overall effect was badly done. They missed spots on the walls and tri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Original bid was to paint a 12 year old two story stucco house with minor hairline cracks primarily on one side. The bid included preparation, priming, painting the walls and trim and clean up.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2012

12/31/2012

Lorenzo and his crew were very professional, punctual and extremely easy to deal with. Everyone was very interested in pleasing us. The job went very smoothly. The cleanup was careful and complete. We are very happy with the finished project and would recommend this company highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Lorenzo to paint our living room, dining room lanai and hall. They painted all ceilings, moldings, fireplace trim and baseboards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2012

08/09/2012

I couldn't be happier with the work they did for me.  Lorenzo promptly responded to my call, came out to review the job and was able to give me an immediate breakdown estimate and schedule the job within 2 days.  He was able to match our chosen paint colors perfectly.  The crew was prompt and thoroughly prepped the rooms.  Floors and furniture were covered, outlet covers removed, walls washed and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted walls, trim, ceiling and door of living room and dining room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2012

Exterior Painting. Power wash, prep prime and paint.