3-B'Z Painting Co

02/28/2022

11617 Burbank Blvd

North Hollywood, CA 91601

We accept remote payment

3-B’z Painting Co. has been providing benchmark painting services for over 24 years. With our skilled expertise, perfected method of delivery and excellent communication, we provide superior product with the utmost efficiency. We are fully licensed and bonded. Contact us for a complete color transformation of your home!...

house painting (22)interior painting (40)interior decorators (4)plastering (3)drywall (2)

06/10/2021

It went beautifully. The painters were "masters" ... my house looks brand new and I cannot say enough about how wonderful everyone was. Wish I could give more than 5 stars!!

Description of Work
Entire outside of the house, wrought iron gates and wrong iron pool fence and overhang in backyard

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

05/17/2021

3- B’Z painting Co. performed excellent and professional work. They delivered a beautifully painted exterior to our house, in the timeframe they had promised. Communication was great. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

05/17/2021

It is very refreshing to find professionals that Love what they do and do it well.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

05/14/2021

Anita and her team at 3bz Painting were amazing. Professional. On time. Great communicators. On budget. Really happy with the results. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

05/14/2021

OMG they are simply the best. Very happy with the job, Will definitely use them again

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

05/13/2021

Very professional service. Workers came on time in the morning, were respectful and cleaned up after themselves everyday after they were finished. Job was completed timely, and most importantly the paint on my house looks amazing!

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

01/14/2015

Good service. Nice company.

Description of Work
Painted walls

Work Completed On 08/24/2014

08/18/2014

They were punctual, polite and eager to please us. They did everything they said they would do and more. Wonderful experience!

Description of Work
3-Bz's Contracted to paint the entire interior and exterior of our house.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/04/2014

01/27/2014

My initial estimate went well. Lorenzo arrived on time and was efficient in getting me the estimate for the work I wanted completed. I received two other estimates for the job and 3B's estimate was in the middle of the other two. What I liked best was that their estimate was broken out by line item and cost for each part of the project I wanted done in my living/ dining room; in addition, they gua...

Description of Work
3 B'z painted and accent wall in my living room and dining rom, installed new crown molding, fixed cracks in ceiling, paintied cieling and window/ door trim in living and dining room.

Work Completed On 01/06/2014

01/15/2014

Could not have gone any smoother. From the first time Anita set foot in our house to give us an estimate through to the final touches everything was done on time, on budget, and with great care and attention to detail. On top of that - Anita is fun to work with. I looked forward to meeting with her everyday and seeing how her team transformed our home. She was great with suggestions when we needed...

Description of Work
Paint entire interior of house, power wash exterior, paint trim of exterior.

Work Completed On 11/11/2013

Exterior Painting. Power wash, prep prime and paint.