SHELFMATE.NET

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2009

Our website may help answer any questions you have that are not covered below...... go to: www.shelfmate.net Shelfmate.net provides roll-out drawers and accessories for your existing cabinets. They are custom made, very affordable, and guaranteed for life. We also provide waste containers, lazy susans, and many more household storage items. ALL OUR DRAWERS ARE DOVE-TAIL CONSTRUCTION, USING BEST MATERIALS, AND GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE. WE WILL BEAT ANY ESTIMATE THAT IS IN WRITING. LIFETIME WARRANTY! Currently we have 4 employees to provide production support. All installations are provided by well-experienced installers. We do NOT sub-contract any work. We do provide other manufacturers products to supplement our product line and make it more of a 1-stop shop for your convenience. OUR CALIFORNIA CONTRACTORS' LICENSE NO. IS: 917804. Pricing is itemized per location, and full description and samples are viewed prior to any purchase. Angies' List callers will be provided a 10% discount on the entire order, (Labor and Materials). WE GUARANTEE BEST PRICING AND WILL BEAT ANY ESTIMATE. OUR SERVICE AREA: Shelfmate.net provides free estimates from Camarillo in the north (Ventura County), to San Clemente, Ca. in the South, (Orange/San Diego County), and as far east as Monrovia/Pasadena....

Cabinet Refresh

Don't replace - renew! Make your cabinets like new again at a fraction of the cost of replacements with our unique restoration process. Much more than painting, our finishes saturate the wood with a rich, beautiful color for a like-new appearance and long-lasting finish in as little as 3 days. Let us revive your cabinets, staircases, doors and floors without the inconvenience and noxious fumes associated with traditional refinishing methods. Estimates are always free and we bring our full selection of samples right to your home. All work is done on premise and handled with utmost care. To contact our Austin, TX location, please call Carole Viers at 737-444-9400. For our Southern California location, please contact Scott. It's time you loved your kitchen again - call for your free in-home estimate today!

Mr. Handyman Serving South Bay

Professional handyman services. Our guarantee: On Time, Done Right. General Contractor license #807495. Our Service Technicians are background-checked employees with over 15 years experience each, no subcontractors. We regularly do carpentry, plumbing, electrical, wall repair and much more. We offer real appointments. Busy schedules can make repairs and maintenance hard to get to. Is your "To Do" list overwhelming and unmanageable? One call to Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair headaches.

Offers by Mr. Handyman Serving South Bay on Angi
Kruse & Sons Handyman

providing quality and affordable work in Home repairs and improvements, remodels/additions, plumbing, electrical, painting, junk removal and demolition/haul away services

02/18/2013

Most of the work he completed was perfect, and we were thrilled. However, we encountered two problems The first one was that one of the drawers remained difficult to open, and though originally Jim said he would fix it , the problem has not been fixed. (Still, we remain hopeful, even though two months have already passed since the work was completed). The second problem we ran into is that AFTER J...

Description of Work
Jim installed beautiful pull-out shelves and new drawers in an old built-in cabinet, using the original facing on the drawers and creating new pull-out shelves to replace stationary shelves.

Category home & garage organization

The Customer review is misleading, and quite inaccurate. The project itself was to completely customize an existing (apparantly antique) armoir by REPLACING the existing dovetail drawers with new, while keeping the original drawer face, (dovetailed to the drawer box itself. However, the face of all the drawers had to be re-used, to match the cabinet. (lower drawers that were warped over time). The...

07/11/2012

Our experience with Shelf Mate was fantastic! It all started with an email to arrange an in home estimate. I was greeted warmly and promptly by Jim. We worked out a date and time quickly. Jim called before his arrival, and showed up on time. I opened the door to a warm smile and a hearty hello. He was prepared with samples and catalogs for my fiancé and I to go over. Jim was friendly and very info...

Description of Work
We asked Shelf Mate to come out and help us improve our kitchen storage. We have some deep cabinets that were not very useful or accessible. We ended up adding several new custom pullout shelves and upgraded the slides on our existing ones.

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization

05/11/2012

After a brief phone call, Jim came out to measure and showed me samples of the materials. After constructing the pull-outs, he came and installed them. Things went flawlessly from start to finish.

Description of Work
I have a very large kitchen, and Jim made pull-outs for every cabinet. I loved it so much, that I also had him do my laundry room and bathrooms. I have limited mobility in my neck and back, and now I can access everything with ease.

Category custom cabinets

07/02/2010

I thought they were great and the gentleman who came out kept in touch, was very professional and got everything back to me quickly. He realized that one of the drawers was measured incorrectly, but he returned within two or three days with the correct one. Overall, I was very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
They did drawers and shelves in my kitchen.

Category custom cabinets

01/02/2009

Couldn't have gone any better. Wish I had done it years ago! He was prompt, always returned calls and was ready when he said he would be. Took careful measurements and talked with me about all the options. The quality of the glides and the drawers are the best. He cleaned up and was careful. It went great!

Description of Work
I have 7 yr-old kitchen cabinets, but they had no pull out drawers, just stationary shelves with difficult access. He installed heavy duty glides with beautiful solid Maple pull out drawers with dovetail construction in my existing pantry and 20 other drawers that were in lower, hard to reach cabinets. I'm in heaven! I can now see everything I have. He attached them to the existing shelves, so no changes were needed. He did the initial consultation and gave me the estimate on site and had only a 2 week turnaround. He installed about 22 drawers in one day, about 2 weeks later.

Category custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

MANUFACTURES/SELLS CABINET PULL-OUT DRAWER & STORAGE PRODUCTS FOR HOME, OFFICE, RV'S: PULL-OUT STORAGE PRODUCTS FOR KITCHEN CABINETS IN ADDITION TO KITCHEN PANTRY, BATHROOM, BEDROOM, OFFICE, LINNEN AND GARAGE CABINETS; EXISTING CABINETS/SHELVES INTO ROLLOUT DRAWER, LAZY SUSAN, PULL-DOWN, AND MORE.