Sewing Machine Warehouse

Founded 1976 • With Angi since April 2010

4.2

Sewing Machine Repair

We are a family-owned-and-operated business that provides service, sales, and support on sewing machines and vacuum cleaners. Additional DBA - Kneedle.com. 818-332-7777...

D&B Services

You can contact us directly at 562 850 5541. We will get back to you as fast as possible. If you could provide us with pictures and a detailed description of what you need done, we can give you a fair estimate and provide you with a proper break down of each project you need done around your business or house. Thank you

JB Rain Gutters

My name is Joseph Barajas, owner of JB Rain Gutters & Patio Enclosures. We’ve been serving Ventura and Santa Barbara County for over 5 years. Joe Barajas founded JB Rain Gutters after relocating from Santa Barbara to Oxnard in 1999. We take pride in our Rain Gutter cleaning and installation services. We look forward to earning your business and trust in our services !

07/19/2016

05/23/2016

Description of Work
I purchased a sewing machine from them, and my daughter later told me that it was more than I needed. I went to take it back after this and they would not accept it back due to their policy. They didn't place it on the receipt or anywhere except a very small sign on the wall that they don't do refunds. So now I'm stuck with an expensive sewing machine that they wouldn't take back that I don't need. Buyer beware.

06/16/2015

Description of Work
They cleaned and repaired a 41 yr old sewing machine that I used constantly. They were very nice and accommodating. I asked them to put a rush on the repair and they did. I plan on going back to have them repair two more of my machines. I highly recommend them.

06/30/2014

Description of Work
Repaired my brother machine. They were very knowledgeable. Also when I took my machine in to be fixed, I was in the middle of a Disney-themed quilt for my granddaughter and they allowed me, free, to finish the last three squares on one of their Brother machines. I was SO grateful.

04/14/2010

I was looking for a new vacuum cleaner. After checking Consumer Reports magazine, amazon.com, and going to Bob's Vacuum in Tarzana and to Sears in Northridge, I found myself at the Sewing Machine Warehouse. Immediately I felt I had come to the right place! My salesperson could not have been more knowledgeable or helpful. All their vacuums were out and in working order. I was encouraged to try diff...

Description of Work
Sold me a new vacuum cleaner, and made the experience enjoyable!

Category sewing machine repair,vacuum cleaners

Vacuum cleaners. Home sewing, fiber arts, embroidery, and quilting machines. Vacuum and sewing repairs, service, and support. Industrial sewing machines sales and service.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal, Financing Available