Plumbing Center, Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2010

Plumbing service and repair, residential, commerical and new construction...

California Green Plumbing

We are committed in providing the best service at a competitive price. We have been serving the greater Los Angeles communities for over 25 years. Our employees are well trained and are ready to satisfy all your plumbing needs. We have 3 trucks out on the field to provide fast service. We offer estimates over the phone and in person. We are Green Plumbing accredited.

Jetters Only

Plumbing and Hydro Jetting. We are experts pipeline video inspection. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

The Water Heater Company

The Water Heater Company provides reliable and high-quality plumbing services to customers in the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. Their team is proud of working for more than 20 years in the plumbing industry. They offer upfront pricing, transparent processes, and open communication, so customers understand what is happening during every step of their plumbing job. They are known for providing excellent customer service to homeowners across the San Fernando Valley. The team at The Water Heater Company is experienced, trained, and licensed, and they are available to handle your plumbing emergencies 24/7. The knowledgeable technicians there provide customers with affordable plumbing solutions that are timely and high quality. Their specialists stand behind the work completed with a customer satisfaction guarantee. Call in the experts at The Water Heater Company today for help with your home plumbing problems.

08/22/2012

Please read above.

Description of Work
My daughter called Plumbing Center regarding a clogged drain in our Condo. Mr Nagid sent out one of his employees to unclog the drain. My unit is on the third floor and the clog should have been cleared to the bottom. Instead Mr. Nagid's employee only cleared 1/4 inch. Later that evening, my daughter got a call from my Homeowners Association that the unit directly below my unit was flooding. The unit on the first floor had water dripping from the ceiling. My daughter immediately called Plumbing Center and, instead of saying we will be right out, all she got was, "Who is going to pay". The Homeowner Association called their plumber to perform the job correctly. I paid $250 to Plumbing Center and then had to pay an additional $360 to the new plumber. My insurance had to pay approximately $500 to my neighbor for damages. My insurane company and I tried to work this out with Mr. Nagid but no luck. He received by, U.S Mail and UPS, letters from my attorney with no response again. I am now in the process of filing a claim in Small Claims Court. Again I have to spend more money but I do not consider Plumbing Center to be a reputable business and he should do some reimbursing.

Category plumbing

Almost everything that is written in the above review is a lie. However, it is true that we did in fact go to small claims court to settle our discrepancy. Plumbing Center WON . We are more than happy to show proof that we won the case and were not found liable or responsible for the issues that Ms. Farm encountered.

01/16/2012

Removal of the old rusted faucets was tricky, and I did not want to attempt it myself. Basically, some Price-Pfister faucets used galvanized iron fittings. The original 2003 installation was incorrect, and did not seal the galavanized section against water intrusion. The consequence: faucets that were rusted in place. Plumbing Center's technician, Saul, patiently worked through this problem, and m...

Description of Work
Remove bathroom lavatory faucets that had become rusted. Install new faucets.

05/12/2011

IT WENT VERY WELL. THE JOB WAS COMPLETE, AND I HAD NO PROBLEMS SINCE.

Description of Work
I HAVE USED PLUMBING CENTER FOR YEARS. THEIR WORK IS EXCELLENT AND VERY PROFFESSIONAL.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

02/19/2011

I like him. One time I called him on his 800 number at mid-night. I got home from work really late. Ken was working at night, he was doing night shift. I got home from work really late, I walked in the door and there was no hot water. Ken left me a note that there is no hot water so I call the plumber who owns the plumbing center. I thought to call him and leave him a message to come tomorrow morn...

Description of Work
Plumbing Center fixed our sprinkler system which was leaking in a big way and he fixed the plumbing part of the sprinkler. They came around in September to do the work.

Category plumbing

Plumbing residential and commercial video sewer inspections, clean & repair stopped up sinks, toilets, laundry, dishwasher & main sewer lines, repair, replace & install new main (standard and trenchless sewer lines and gas lines, tankless water heaters & full clean up. Install new fixtures for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms. Repair or replace broken gas lines.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal